Trouble

When You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11

"Trouble"

 

 

I tried to peek over Hongki's shoulder to see if Sumin and Hyunseung oppa were really kissing, but he stood on his tip toes so i couldnt see anything. Why does he have to be so tall? I pouted and he smiled and ruffled my hair.

 

"You're too young to see stuff like that".
I crossed my arms. "Says you who not too long ago kissed me and got a little too carried away". His eyes went wide and the next thing i know Hyunseung oppa came rushing in the room. I quickly covered my mouth. I could see Jonghun chuckle to himself as Hyunseung oppa grabbed Hongki by the collar and pushed him towards the wall, glaring at him.
"What did you do?!" He screamed at him as Hongki looked at him with a terrified expression on his face.
"Y-you s-see... what happened w-was..."
"Hyunseung oppa, i am 18 years after all, i'm not a little kid, you know" I said to protect Hongki.
He sighed and loosened his grip on Hongki and eventually let go of Hongki. "I know, but you will always be my girl that i gotta protect". Hongki's expression changed from scared to serious and he rushed over to my side and wrapped his arm around my waist. I looked up at him as he was staring at Hyunseung oppa.
"I know that you have known Mi-cha much longer than me and you probably know a lot more about her than i do, but if there is one thing i know for sure, it is that i love Mi-cha and i will do everything to protect her, no matter what it is. I dont want to do anything to make you hate me, but Mi-cha is my girl now and i'm the one who is going to protect her of anything that may seem dangerous. You may not trust me completely around Mi-cha, but i will promise you this, no matter what me and Mi-cha does when we're together, i will make sure she is okay with it and i wont hurt her".

 

I looked at Hongki as he talked and i felt myself falling deeper for him. Maybe Hongki was the one? Hongki was my first love and after what i've heard, people say that your first love never lasts, but somehow i felt like me and Hongki would be together forever. Hyunseung oppa put a hand on Hongki's shoulder and smiled.

 

"I'm glad you said that, it makes me a little more calmer and i think i can trust you to take care of Mi-cha now, but if you do anything that hurts Mi-cha i will rip your guts out, got it?" Hongki nodded just as Sumin came in the room. Her hair was a mess and her shirt was buttoned up a little so you could see a part of her bra.

 

Without thinking i quickly put my hands infront of Hongki's eyes and he was smiling. He turned around and i removed my hands just as Sumin buttoned up her shirt and fixed her hair.

 

"I'm glad you two finally worked things out" I said to both of them and smiled.
Sumin nodded and looked at Jonghun. "Jonghun, i..."
"Dont worry about it" He interrupted her. "Mi-cha explained it to me, it's okay" He smiled at her and she smiled back.

 

All three of them left my room and closed the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter