The Canvass and The Ball Section 2 - Chapter 7 Page 10/?

The Canvass and The Ball

Continuation..................................Third Page.......................................I know you will ...............................



Professor Hangeng opens the door and shocks to see an elite good looking guy standing smiling at him and so to avoid to look like and idiot; secretly pinches his thigh to get a grip then asks…

“May I help you…?”

“Good morning…
Am here for Key…
Coming straight from the United States…
My name is Park Hyeong Seop…
Am a close friend…”

Professor Hangeng confused and left with no choice but to say…

“Mr. Key…
someone’s here to see you but…
(looks back at Park and says)
If you are comfortable with the situation,
I can at least have you sitting in to my class…”

Park beams widely and says…

“Sure…
I would greatly appreciate it...
Can I be seated next to Key...?

If you do not mind…?”

Taemin chokes overhearing Park’s voice filling the entire quiet room that out of impulse utters in rough slow voice…

“Damn it…
Why is he here…?
Not a shred of decency…goodness…”

Meanwhile Minho seeing Park sits him frozen pale.
He could not believe this man came all the way from another continent to visit Key and as much as he dislikes the situation but in a way admires his level of tenacity towards Key.

Professor Hangeng inspects who’s next to Key and spots Taemin but rejects the idea instead asks the other person seated next to Key to temporarily transfer.

“There you go Mr. Park left side of Key is free.
You may now sit next to him…”

“Thank you…
(smiles and walks quickly unmindful of others
whispering in Key’s ears)

Hi Baby…Am back…”

Key who is completely shocked of what’s happening gazes with empty eyes on both Professor Hangeng and Park figuring out whether what he is witnessing... is real.
As a result, he slowly closes his eyes just to make sure and then after few seconds opens and slightly grins proving hallucination; he sighs when Park is no longer in sight.

However jerks upon feeling the breathy way of speaking that he turns his face and gasps seeing Park beside him beaming widely.

“Hi …”
All what Key could muster as a reply…

Park winks at him and points at the front where Professor is staring at them.
Key, as an act to express excuse, bows at the Professor and smiles.

Minho and Taemin inadvertently look at each other.
Taemin on the other hand has been accustomed to this kind of sight that even though it is painfully excruciating to watch; he has accepted the fact of Key loving this man named Park.


After the sudden short eye interaction with Minho, he then surveys the other’s reactions.
And his assumption results to a definite conculsion - totally hundred percent sure - watching Minho with his head bowed down biting his lips trying to control his almost bursting emotions of jealousy and hurt.
And seeing Minho right before his very eyes; reflects how he also feels but could do nothing and just accept this sad reality part of life.

“Hi… Taemin...!”
Whisper greeting of Park…

“Hi…”
Is Taemin weak and uninterested response…

Key notices and grabs Taemin’s hand squeezing it gently adding it up for consolation is a sweet assured smile.
And just like that Taemin aggravating emotions have vanished and being replaced with a gentle warm smile.

Then after, Taemin looks at Minho who is keeping his eyes locked on staring at Park emotional loving display; he could see the level of annoyance and jealousy.
And next to his eye-watch, is focusing at Minho’s friends, who are seemingly on the same mission as him that is, observing.

 At this moment with Minho, he is aware that Taemin and his eyes friends are all focused at him.
And he does not care to show this wearisome side expression of him.

It is more doubly hard for him to control his emotions under watchful eyes and if not because of being more obvious if given a choice; he could have left and bawl, throw and shout in irritation inside his room – but, he could not.
To pacify himself,as a result, he would make deep breathing in order for to loosen his tight and pounding heavily chest and shake his head to always be attentive of his behavior…

“Damn… this is so hard…
Like in previous days…
It is slowly coming back to me now…”

Minho gasps when Taemin hands him a piece of paper nodding at him to get it at once, not hesitating, he gets it and reads…

LOOK FORWARD FOR MORE STRENOUS LIFE.
I AM NOT KIDDING.
PARK IS HARD TO BEAT.

Not a single word is coming out from Minho’s lips but Taemin can see how the other is trying hard to contain his mixed of unhappy emotions; he sighs and mocking himself for both of them are currently under a hot boiling situation.

 

Page 10 Chapter 7 Ends Here..................................................next page please...........................