The Canvass and The Ball Section 3 - Chapter 11 Page 9/?

The Canvass and The Ball

Continuation...............................................And so am done eating....let's start..........



The Following Day
Paris, France
At 9:00 in the Morning

Key wakes up an hour before landing time – freshens himself up and goes out of his room for a coffee.
Holding the cup coffee in his hand, asks one of the attendants…

“Excuse me, Ms. Haley…”

“Yes, Sir Kim…?”

“Has Minho awakened…”

“Not yet Sir…”

“Thank you…”

Key personally prepares his and Minho’s breakfast that when he’s done decides to check on the other.
Knocks on the door softly and calls for Minho…

“Minho…Minho…
Wake up…
Breakfast time…
And the plane is about to land…
Minho…”

No response from Minho so Key opens the door and walks inside to wake him up and gasps to see the latter spooning like a kid.
Key shakes his head in delight knowing this side of Minho; sits on the left side of the bed facing the latter’s back and gently nudges to wake up Minho.

Minho in the current state of dreaming turns his body and subconsciously searches for a pillow to embrace with which by chance where Key is located and thus, Minho snails his hands unto Key’s waist and wraps his arms around it.
Key sighs but at the same time feels a flutter and it surprises him.

Key stares at Minho’s face and somehow it gives him peace and calmness thus again this time, finds it unforeseen.

Suddenly, after some minutes of absentmindedly staring at Minho’s face, the latter involuntarily speaks – as him in a dream…

“Key…Key…
Please do not leave anymore like how you
left when we were kids…
I love you so much since we were kids…
I am so happy that you are back…”

Key could not move astounded from Minho’s leak statement of the latter’s past life with him a part of his younger life.
Thinks…

“Kids…?
We have known each other since kids…?
What about Park…? I wonder…”

Curious of what Minho has just revealed, Key pursues…

“You know Park…?”

Which Minho replies…
“He already hated me from the moment he saw me....”

Key gets shocked that Minho knows Park all along.
Just as when he is about to open his lips for some series of questions, the Pilot announces about its landing in about thirty minutes.
Key in a sort of alarm condition postpones his plan of interviewing Minho and decides to wake up the latter.

“Minho…Minho…Wake up…Minho…”

Minho moans clutching on Key’s waist body so much. He smiles at Minho’s cute shift; he could have wanted to stay longer and enjoy watching him but he needs to wake the other up…

“Minho…Hey…wake up…
(pushes harder) Minho…Hey…”

Minho wakes up and smiles cutely thinking he is still dreaming and says…

“Key…you are so good looking…
Pretty and beautiful…”

At this Key shakes his head amused but just has to let it go and wake Minho and this time, his voice tone changes a bit higher…

“MINHO…WAKE UP…!”

As a result, Minho is not fully awake and in wonder why Key is in front of him…

Minho:             Key…?

Key:                (sighs) Yeah…Good morning…
                       Are you still dreaming…?
                       Or are you fully awake…?

Minho:             Key…?

Key:                (calmly responds controlling his about to laugh)
                       Goodness Minho…
                       Yes…Yes…
                       Am sitting beside you with your arms around my waist…

At this, Minho unlatches his arms on Key’s waist and gets up with face flushed red and embarrassed but thrilled yet acting cool – asks Key…

Minho:             What happened…?

Key:                Nothing…
                       I just wanted to wake you up so we can have breakfast
                       together and that you need to prepare because in thirty
                       minutes we will land.

Minho:             (looks at Key in surprise) Oh…
                       I slept that long…?

Key:                (nods) Happily long enough that I heard you talk in your dream…

Minho:             (face more red and his eyes balled in shock)
                       Oh my… What did I ramble…?
                       I mean talking…

Key:                (smirks and stands) Minho…
                       Just get up and freshens up and let’s have breakfast okay…
                       (waves his hand) Go…go…wake up…

Minho:             Hhhhmmm…Yes…Sir…

Key:                (chuckles) So am Sir to you now…
                       Okay…
                       Now this Sir is telling you to get up and get ready yourself…

Minho:             (nodding innocently and cutely)
                       Yes…Si…Sir…

Key:                And make it quick so we can have a good breakfast…

Minho after Key finishes talking leaps from his bed and goes straight to the shower room like Flash Gordon…

“Uuuhh…Fast…!”
To the amazement of Key and laughs while on his way outside…

 

Page 9 Chapter 11.................................................................