The Canvass and The Ball Section 2 - Chapter 7 Page 13/?

The Canvass and The Ball

Continuation..................................Sixth Page...........Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful...?......last page.................



Meanwhile with Minho
Inside the Room
Morning

 

With his usual routine, Minho wakes up and in an instant like a second breath, walks towards the window to check on Key.
As quick as excited he is to think of Key in the morning is also as quick his behavior changes knowing Park is here with Key for how many days – it is already so frustratingly agonizing for Minho to think about.

When he sees no Key is visible, Minho decides to take a shower then have breakfast and speeding his movement to hurry up for his class before lunch time.

As he heads back to his room to prepare his school things and about to start with his school preparations, he could not stop to make a quick glance outside the window. what he sees, causes for him to struggle for breath witnessing Key with an almost Park for what he seems posing for something he has no idea why.

And so driven with an uprising desire to find out what is going on; back to his usual action, pulls a chair and places it to where he can get a possible good view of the entire scenario.

 

What makes it more irritating than intriguing for Minho is when he sees Park’s lower body only covered with what it seems like shanty piece of clothing that is 12inch size.
Heightened by the view being presented, Minho with both of his hands clenches in fist, decides not to go to school and calls the professors concern giving an excuse for him not to report to class due to an unwell condition.

Done with his task of informing, Minho’s phone rings…

“Minho-ssi… what a lame excuse…
Are you on a lookout mission again…?
Especially watching over Park being with Key…
Am I right…?”

Nickhun on a teasing voice questions Minho’s absence…

(sighs) What do you expect…
Shall I lie when obviously you can figure out the real reason
based on circumstances…
Geezz…yeah…you are right…”

(sighs out of frustration)
Dang it Minho…
You need to accept things and let it happen...
There is no point of intensely watching over Key...
You are not his boyfriend or worse situation is –
NOT EVEN A FRIEND OR ACQUAINTANCE...
ooooiiii Minho...
WAKE UP Dude…”

“I will try hard to let Key notice me and be a friend…
Just you wait…
(takes a deep breath) This is how I feel…
I need to accept it than denying it...
At least, I know what is going on rather than
not knowing at all…
It gives me a sense of motivation to do and act
to move forward…”

“Okay…okay… I understand…
but tomorrow, better be here...
What you are doing is becoming epidemically insane.
You might be caught up in the rabid of confusion and wariness…
It isn’t healthy…okay…?”

“Okay…thank you for calling.
Take care Nickhun…”

“Bye…Minho-ssi.
Enjoy the probe…”

(smirks) Yeah… whatever…
Nickhun…bye…”

After Nickhun’s call, Minho comes back by the window now in a much stable emotional condition helped by Nickhun’s realistic opinion.

And it is in this moment that he hears Park…

“BABY…AM SET NOW…!”

Minho positions to a most inconspicuous location, he watches.
Much as he hates Park being with Key, the latter doing what he loves doing captivates Minho’s entire senses almost – sensually arousing.
At this moment, Minho captures Key’s intense passion equally matching with the latter’s body movements especially the eyes, lips, neck, shoulders just about everything about Key’s suave captivating actions are driving him crazy.

His eyes glint in extreme dislike over Park caressing Key’s body while being sculpted.
Ironically, though he hates the situation, spotting Key’s slim long fingers gliding and examining Park’s body excites him.
He could see Park intense seducing stares at Key; the latter reacts by kissing Park back.
Minho’s right hand clenches into a fist again uttering cussing words on Park…

“You two-faced being...
Stop acting nice.
You’re not what it seems to be.
I hope Key sees the real him…”
 

He rubdowns his tightening painful chest, bowing his head in the process; confident thinking he can be able to manage the situation goes back to watching them.
However, after five minutes, he stops lies on his bead pulls the mobile along with the headset – right hand plugging the headset while the left hand searching for a good music.
Finding a good one increases the volume then closes his eyes allowing the music to uplift his maddening mood.

 

Page 13 Chapter 7 Ends Here.......................................see you by the by.......three days to finish the chapter....................
                                                                                        Be nice to every one...............