The Canvass and The Ball Section 2 - Chapter 7 Page 24/?

The Canvass and The Ball

Continuation......................................Fourth Page.................................I know that you will............................



Minho just smiles and glances at Kris up voting him discreetly which sure makes him confident and happy inside.

 

Key gets ahead leaving a foot behind Minho and Kris who are currently celebrating doing skipping hops walk manner and would stop when they see Key up about to turn his face to look at them.

Coming near at Key’s home main entrance door, he looks back and warns Minho stating…

“Do not even try to talk or have a chatty-chatty atmosphere…
I am really serious when I say I need to finish
my work…okay…?”

(nodding excitedly) Yeah… sure…
(makes a zip-lip-seal) my lips are sealed…”

And thus, Key leading ahead enters the house.
They all go directly inside the Key’s room where Park is lying on the bed half-asleep due to waiting.

Key smiles seeing Park in a pitiful situation, walks swiftly and gently wakes him up.

“Hon…hon…wake up…
We need to continue…”

Minho squirms in disgust and makes a swift glance at Kris in disgust then quickly stops not to trigger an unhealthy situation – keeps a good mood; whispers to Kris…

“Kris hyung… stay with me…okay…?”

Kris quickly nods in response.

 

Park wakes up and stunned to his gut to see Minho with Key and inside the room.
Still in the same instant initial reaction states…

“Who is he…?”

Key:                (smiles unaffected) My neighbor as well as my
                       classmate in school.
                       He is Choi Minho…
                       (introduces) Choi this is Park Hyeong Seop my boyfriend…

Park interjects and says firmly…

“I am Key’s engaged to be married boyfriend…”
 

Kris who is behind Minho holds the latter’s back and gently squeezes it to show support or back-up and Minho understands and just nods and thinks…

“Yeah…I will stop that…”

 

The day is spent with Minho and Park exchanging fiery intense dagger-like stares at each other and mouthy no words read-my-lips exchange at each other without letting Key know.

Kris on the other hand tries to control his laughter and would sometimes get out of the room to let out an enormous accumulated air on his chest from watching the two having muted defensive battle.
But what is most evident of all from Kris eyes, is seeing Minho’s smile so alive despite of Park’s presence and previous statement and his reaction makes it all worthwhile for Kris to show support for Minho in this endeavor.
He feels deeply happy for Minho.

 

Page 24 Chapter 7 Ends Here.........................................................next page please..................