The Canvass and The Ball Section 2 - Chapter 7 Page 8/?

The Canvass and The Ball

Continuation..................................Hi Everyone...........Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful.....?......



Monday
In the School
Key, Minho, Taemin and the 91Liner Group
 

Monday, Key and Taemin finally attaining the good rest they needed greet the day with good enough energy - without a jetlag trace.
Both excited to go to school, Taemin…

“Key…
Do we have any pending assignments…?”

“None…
I called our professors on Thursday and told me none…”

Taemin:          (smiles mischievously) Hhhmm…
                       I am more excited for the third class…

Key:                (curiously looks at Taemin)
                       What do you mean…?

Taemin:          Ooohh…
                       Are you familiar with the 91Liner group…?

Key:                (eyebrows meet) 91Liner Group…?

Taemin:          (sighs) Key…
                       How do you manage as an artist
                       who's oblivious of other existence
                       but what your artistic mind shows you…? aasshhh...
                       91Liner Group is the most famous group
                       where member are all good looking guys…

Key:                (shrugs) Should I care…?

Taemin sounds defeated because he knew how Key can be unyielding unless the latter’s interests are being aroused.  
And thus, he chooses to keep quiet for the time being as he doesn’t want to stir up argument with Key over what the latter would see it as nonsensical thoughts.

As they reach the classroom Taemin sees the entire 91Liner Group having fun chat outside of the room which instantly clicks into his mind though it may sound absurd to think about it; he thinks, perhaps they are probably waiting for Key’s arrival.
He thinks...

“This Minho guy is quite interesting…
I want to find out more about this person’s intentions…”

Then after his train of thoughts dwindles out, he immediately glances at Key to check the latter’s expressions and chuckles at what he sees.
Key’s facial expression is somehow like his mind – out somewhere but not in the present situation.
Even though, he has seen the entire group; his level of consciousness of just for the sake of being inquisitive seems dead to the world, he sighs and again thinks…

“No wonder, he has no friends but associates…
aaahh…
this is where Park has been so trusting of the situation...
So complacent and worry free…
I do not like that guy....”

Against to his will, due to the fact that he is quite selfish of Key’s attention however driven by grave passion of eliminating Park in Key’s life, Taemin does the unimaginable solution…

“Key…
Would you like to know who the 91Liner Group…are?”

Key looks blankly at Taemin apparently dispassionate more so clear when the other shrugs and says on an apathetic tone…

“Is there a must…?”

Half of Taemin’s mind and heart is blissful and the other half is sad and frustrated. And so, he faces Key and says…

“Key, other than me, Onew, Jonghyun, your clients and Park…
You need to meet others…
You will never know what you will get…”

“So this is about Park, is it not…?”
Speaking on an uncommunicative tone is how he responds…

Taemin trying hard to come out inconspicuous vehemently justifies his purpose by stating his own reasons…

“Meeting people are also an art Key…
Aside from what is clearly presented to you…
People’s experience is an undeniable fact that
inspires everyone's way of approaching their arts…
Don’t you wanna try…?”

“Of course I meet people, my works are based
on their experiences especially my clients.
Is talking to them not enough to know what
piece of work to create…
Becoming absolute can be a pain in the head…”

Taemin knows debating with Key can be exhausting as he knows how the other can be very particular with his analysis and he is aware how Key’s mind could often think in advance…

“Fine…
I just want you to at least appreciate someone other than Park…
I am sorry…”

 

Page 8 Chapter 7 Ends Here..................................................next page please...........................