The Canvass and The Ball Section 2 - Chapter 8 Page 24/24

The Canvass and The Ball

Continues.................................Twelveth page.......Life is a drama like a theater open to critics......................



He carefully places the bed linen cloth between their foot away crotches to prevent an unbearable contact with Key's shaft.

He is kind of lost at this moment figuring out what he has to do after taking care of his problem of his lower region that thinking he must do something otherwise Key might just wake up and shocked to find out who is he making out with while sleeping.
Finally, taking a hold of himself takes a deep controlled breath relying on his own instinct of going with the flow just remembering how kissing is done just like in movies – he thinks…

“I wonder how much time I can manage before totally loosing myself…
I cannot…oh... mmmm....this is so good…”

Minho sticks his tongue out which instinctively Key subconsciously meets with his own tongue then let it rolls around Minho’s tongue and -slide his lips alternately.
As a result, Minho accidentally slips out a soft moan giving in to the most wonderful
sensation he has ever experienced.

“uunngghhh….mmm…”

Few seconds after, Key teasingly slides his cold fingers inside Minho’s shirt with his left hand on the latter’s waistline while his right hand at the other's midriff resulting for Minho’s entire body to shiver and contract and at the same time quickly pulls out his tongue from Key’s lips hold.

However, Key does not stop instead presses his lips on Minho’s lips pushing his tongue on the other’s lips demanding entrance.
Minho coming back to his own senses willingly opens his mouth welcoming Key’s tempting summons. And so, Key…

“hhhmmm…”
ily moans…

Hearing Key’s moan, Minho pulls in huge amount of air caused by shock then slowly in a controlled manner lets it out from his nose while responding to the other’s deep kissing enjoyably.
Thus, his above head handgrip on the headboard loosens giving in to this exhilarating lure.

What follow after is that his hands having a mind of its own wherein the right is above Key’s soft silky hair and his left gently landing on the other’s left shoulder both making light pressure hold on Key’s head and shoulder.

Key’s kisses now trails moving downward in a slow manner through his neck while both of his hands move upward towards Minho’s chest landing on both of his s – driving him to…

“Aaaahhhhh…Kkkkeeeyyy….uuggghhh...”
An invigorating thrill…

What contours Minho’s body to a slight backward bend is when Key moves his shirt upward and seizes one of his s lusciously on it.

“Uuummppphhh…”
Minho’s controlled response…

Also adding to his physical reaction when his shaft has gone to full erect hitting the linen contributing to his now lost in cognitive sense situation – he’s so confused unable to control his too…yearning mind, heart and body for so long for Key’s touch.

Much to his surprise when Key instinctively wraps his left leg above his legs and his left hand on Minho’s head while continuously nibbling alternately on his s – and this, gives him sense of loving support and realizes how magnificent Key is on bed.
So enthralled in the moment, he gets astounded when Key removes the linen protecting his now throbbing hard shaft and that he instantly senses Key’s sort of smiling at his hardness as a result, thinks…

“Damn…uuugghhh…
What is he up to now….I swear…”

Then gulps when Key slips in his left leg between his thighs and raising it up to his hard as a rock shaft and at the same time motions an enticing breath stopping rub and this…

“Kkkkeeeyyy….”
Causes for him to moan Key’s name…

And that must have slightly jerked Key in his deep sleep subconsciously hears his name and that he…

“nnngghhhhh…
Wwwwhhhooo’ss ccaallliinngg mmmeee…”

Minho jolts upon hearing Key responds and thus, he swiftly switches his lamp off and makes a sudden still as photo situation except for his gasping continuously out of air breathing and waits for the other might what be response after.

After few seconds of complete immobile movement and quiet atmosphere, Key like in our regular deep sleep hums and slumps his full body against the bed leaving Minho hanging on a dry high moment – unfinished almost nearing ecstasy moment.

“Oh…my…
My thing is full ready to blast any moment and
he leaving me like this…
Aaaahhh… I guess…
Time to be self-employed…”

Slowly gets up out of the bed walks towards his restroom and takes care to settle the unfinished suspended could have been ultimate moment of his life.

He comes back and though a little bit frustrated smiles at the very least having Key with him in such an unexpected situation and finding out the other’s best perhaps kept secret that perhaps what Park is adamant about not Key getting close to anyone else other than him.
Talking softly to himself…

“I wonder what other secrets Key has…
Hhhhmmm…
Artists are supposedly mysterious but this one…
Tops it off…yyeaahhh…
Key is really something…
(decides) I need to get back to bed now and
I guess enjoy this moment cause I do not know
when it will happen again…
(smiles) Am excited to see his reaction tomorrow…
hehehe…”

 

Chapter 8 Ends Here……............................................see you next week......................