The Canvass and The Ball Section 1 - Chapter 2/Page 7/?

The Canvass and The Ball

Continuation.....................................................1st Page for today's update.......................hi everyone................


Seeing Key out from her sight, Tiffany pushes the gas pedal and starts to drive forward to go somewhere else.

Meanwhile Key walks inside the busy hallway and asks for help to locate which way he needs to go.
At the vastness of the university hallway, Key remembers what his mother stated hearing Donghae’s name.
He has so many questions in his head, and he just did not have the time to inquire his mother but he knows he would have to eventually.

“Where the heck is my room.
(points at a corner)
They said, turn left then straight and turn right.
Second room to the left…

(as he proceeds gasps) Wow…
these are beautiful ornaments…interesting…”

At this point, Minho and his friends see Key walking in the hallway trying to figure out where his room is.
At this moment, Nickhun asks Minho to do something productive.

“Minho-ssi, are you just going to stand here.
Go on. Make your move.
Tell us what to do to support you…
and we will do it…”

(waves hand) No…
let him have his time and way.
Peer pressure is not good and counterproductive.
Take your time Minho-ssi and if you feel
you are confident enough to approach
Key with or without us... is fine by me…
I don’t know with you guys…”

Very supportive Mir says…

“I agree…to what Mir just said.
Give him his time and let us not command him what to do…”

Seconded Hoya…
 

Silence surrounds all of them waiting for something to happen, glances at each other and finally focusing their attention on Minho who is right now intensely watching Key still trying to find his way in the direction of his room located in the opposite side few meters away from Key.

Minho in his own deciding mood walks back and forth unsure of what he is the right thing to do.
His mind and heart are telling him to make his move but his body does not have the strength to do so.
He wants so bad to meet him and introduce himself properly to Key instead of acting like a Peeping Tom all the time.

(desperately heaving a sigh)
Guys, I do not have the courage to act so proper unless
I act cocky in front of him…
I know it is silly but this is the only way
I can gain confidence to face him…”

“Now… that is really silly Minho.
Not all the time you need to act cocky to Key,
remember first impression lasts…
and being swaggering smug will not help.
You might be a turn-off and be an eye-sore too…”

“It is only temporary.
I am not gonna be like that for so long for geezzz sake…
come on guys…
I just feel nervous…”

Eli tapping Minho’s right shoulder and looking at everyone and stating…

“Fine… I think guys…
Minho-ssi needs help.
We will accompany you to Key’s location
so at least you can make a move on your first day…”

“It is funny how crazy in love are you to even ask
Mr. Chen to get Key’s class schedule.
Why did you do that by the way…
Minho-ssi?”

“Do not tell us you want all of us in one of Key’s classes?”
Self-assuring inquiry by Woohyun…

“Let’s go and help Minho-ssi make a move guys…”
Asks Hoya…

Minho and his friends run quickly to Key’s area that is still walking and figuring his way.
At a couple of meters away, Minho extends his arms horizontally signaling stop to his friends and states…

“Hold on guys…
Key just went inside to one of the gallery rooms.
(looks at all of them and says)
I think I can manage myself.
Please go ahead.
I will meet you outside same hangout area,
the greenhouse…
Thank you for your support…”

“Good luck Minho.
Just call anyone of us if you need help… alright…?”

“Thanks Jinwoon…be right back…”

Minho stands still until all of his friends are gone and sure that all of their presence is no longer visible; he moves towards the direction of Key’s location.
At this time, all of a sudden he feels like floating and having butterflies in his stomach added by his heart that is beating so fast that he thinks he needs to stop for a while to take a deep heavy breath…

“Aaaahhh… Gosh… am so nervous.
I am praying that at least Key and I
can have a good start perhaps a good conversation…”

Then after he proceeds walking in the hallway and now a few feet away from Key’s location; slowly approaching, he forgets and feels nervous and tenses up that he starts to sweat so much.  
He raises his left hand, puts it on above his chest then rubs it gently to ease himself up.

And so Minho biting his lips goes inside the gallery where Key's at just to be taken aback then immediately takes a quick breath when luckily he sees Key’s back facing him.
And in this situation, at least he thinks he can gain strength to further his intention.

Minho then pretends examining whatever ornament he sees and hoping at the same time that Key notices him.


Meanwhile, at this very moment Key is so engrossed with all the beautiful historical artifacts inside the gallery room that he does not notice Minho coming in.

Minho wonders why Key has not noticed him yet despite the footsteps he is creating and just so to check it out nods in concurrence to what he sees that Key’s ears are plugged.
Surprisingly, Minho jerks back when Key’s mobile rings and instantly Minho’s stops…

“Hi Hyeonggie…”

 

Page 7 Chapter 2 Ends Here..........................................next page please........................