The Canvass and The Ball Section 2 - Chapter 9 Page 17/?

The Canvass and The Ball

Continuation............................................Seventh Page....................Have you given up trusting people?.........



Meanwhile Minho separates from Jessica and his father to search for Key.
When he could not find Key from the growing crowd, he goes straight to the second floor at Key’s room.
He sighs in relief when the door is not locked so that he slowly noiselessly opens the door and gets in.

His eyes immediately direct him to an area with a glimmering light.
So excited, his heart rate beats instantly fast.
He composes and behaves like how he just entered a while ago.
He firstly peeps before letting himself in.

Now, inside the room, facing him is Key’s back and thus, he calls the latter.
But gets confused when Key is not budging at all resulting for him to move closer to check on him.

At about a foot, he realizes why Key could not hear him because both of the other’s ears are plugged with an earpiece set while casually talking to now he could clearly hear who Key is talking with – Park.
Minho bites his lips to control himself from whatever emotions he may pour out of a sudden.

And so, Minho decides to wait and unmindful of how he is behaving – eavesdropping at the same time.

“Key… There is no need for you to participate in
this welcome party arranged by Auntie.
I believe it does not concern you. It is only for how
that Minho and his friends helped Mr. Kris and company…
Let Auntie and your helpers take care of it…”

Minho thinks…

“Wow…
This guy is hundred percent over the top RUDE…!
Way to go man…
You are not right for Key…
I am…
But in the same time ironic that I admire him for
not giving up on Key – loving him so much.
He must have done something really good for Key…
Aaaahhh…what should I do…
He needs to attend the party…
I don’t care about myself but others who are
expecting and wanting to meet him…”

Left without a choice, Minho makes his presence known by popping out unto Key’s face much to the surprise of the latter gasping…

“WHAT…WHO…OOHH…”

Minho positions at the back of the laptop screen to hide himself from Park and stares at Key who is at wonder as to what he is doing and up to.
After a minute, Minho starts making weird cute funny faces to disrupt, divert and focus Key’s attention towards him.
And pretty much successful, Minho makes Key quickly bids bye to Park then faces Minho with a question written all over his pretty handsome face.

“And so…enjoying yourself…?”

Minho falls his on the floor sulking staring with his face slanted upward at Key with no voice coming out from his lips.

Key in awe hunks down stares back at Minho thinking the latter is just acting silly.
Given like fifteen seconds of staring at Minho and no response has come out yet from the latter; Key moves back and wiggles Minho’s shoulder to make him speak.

“Oooiii Minho…Get up…
You look like someone stole your candy…”

Minho does not budge nor gets up instead rests his face in between his legs and murmurs…

“yyyoooww nnnott ddrress uuppp…”

And Key chuckles hearing Minho’s adorable whine, falls on his knees and taps the other’s head crown.

“Hheeyyy… look at me…
I cannot freaking understand what you are saying…”

Minho worries hearing Key’s a bit of a change of tone, moves his head up and focuses on Key who smiles due to his reaction.

“So now tell me…
What’s up with you…?”

Minho:             (puffing) Why are you not dressed up…
                       You are supposed to be one of the hosts…

Key:                (taken aback) Hhhhmm…
                       I kind of…but…anyway, I will…
                       (looks at Minho) And hey…!
                       You look good by the way…Nice outfit…

Minho:             (blushes) aaahhh… Thank you…
                       (stomps his left foot) So… come on now…
                       Change and let’s go down…
                       Need help…?

Key:                (laughs) Oh…it is alright…
                       I will call Mr. Kris to arrange my outfit…
                       No need to worry…
                       Hold on for a second, let me call him…
                       (gets his phone) Mr. Kris, kindly arrange my outfit…
                       I will assist Mom and Uncle…
                       Okay… Thank you…
                       (faces Minho) So…

Minho:             (beams) Hurry…! Pali…Pali…
                        Aaasshhhh....So slow...

Key:                 (gasps at Minho's remark but giggles)
                        So demanding and naggy...

 

Page 17 Chapter 9 Ends Here......................next page please.........................