The Canvass and The Ball Section 1 - Chapter 1/Page 23/?

The Canvass and The Ball

Continuation.......................................................Page 8th......................


 

While they are talking, others are busy munching foods not minding their surroundings of Minho and others talking and chatting.

“hhhmmm… I think am good…
thanks Hyung… for the food…”

Says Woohyun….

“Me too…Damn…
our soccer today must have been too long
that I was so hungry  so much…
(smiles) anyway… thank you…
I am full and satisfied…
(looks at Nickhun and others)
How about you guys…
are you not going to eat yet…
Am sticking sweaty…
need to go soon as you finish eating to take shower…”

Says Eli…

“uugghh… am sweaty too…
by the way, Minho, what is your plan this afternoon…?”
Asks Sungyeol…

 

Minho:             (shrugs off) Dad is asking me to do something…
                        but if it will not push through…
                        I will call you all to plan some fun…”

Sungyeol:       hhmm… alright…
 

After some thirty minutes of conversation, friends of Minho all finally decide to go ahead of him…

“How about you Minho and Yunho hyung,
are both of you going to stay behind…?”

“Yes… I will stay for a while just to unwind…
(looks at Yunho) Hyung… I am fine.
You may want to go back as well
(tucks his lips inside signaling a gesture)…”

“Oh… I will also go in awhile after I fixed and cleaned these things…”

“Hyung… we did mess so much…
We are well-disciplined kids hyung…okay…?”

Jokes Dongwoo…

“Oh…
(apologizing tone) I mean not you guys…
I mean these things that I brought…”

Defends Yunho…

(sighs) Hyung… Dongwoo is just joking…”
Explains Hoya…

“Okay… we are heading back now…
Minho-ssi… call us if we you want to do
something later this afternoon alright…?”

States Nickhun…

“Okay… bye guys…
will call later if something comes up…”

 

Minho seeing his friends finally gone glances back at Yunho who is busy packing all the things inside the baskets and says…

“Hyung… thank you… by hook or by crook,
I need to meet Key again…
It is good coincidence that he is with Kris hyung…
This is probably just my lucky day…”

“Have fun Minho…Remember…
make a great impact so Key remembers you…”

(smiling confidently and snapping
his thumb and forefinger)

I will hyung… thank you..”

 

Yunho leaves after finishing packing things leaving Minho behind who is also preparing hisself on how to approach Key.
And again, Minho’s stomach is knotting up again breathing quickly as various emotions are flooding in his mind and body; his anticipations are unexplainable trying to get calm himself focusing to a beautiful display of various short trees as he walks to the direction where Key and Kris are.
Minho just realizes how amazing this place although he has been coming here to unwind his mind.

And right now Minho feels nervous that it is pretty ironic that this whole wonderful place is not helping him.

Minho slowly moves quietly coming near to Key and Kris hiding his way behind the two oak huge trees until he eventually comes to a full stop behind these huge trees being carefully but ecstatically happy that he can clearly see Key and his trusted companion Kris who is right now asleep while the other is peacefully painting.
He could feel his heart skip a beat and then checks on whether his position is visible but smiles after realizing that he's spotless.
As gazing at Key; he thinks…

“He looks wonderful…”


After like twenty minutes of intensely and admiringly Key’s calm gorgeous face and lovely hands holding the brush making amazing so passionate and intense with his work of art.
At this time Minho’s mind keeps taunting him to start with his mission of making himself known; moving carefully and silently back and forth trying to figure out what to do – it is totally making him tense and at the same time full of anticipation.
Finally, Minho nervous but decided releases the ball and…

£%$@ WHAM!! %&@:....
 

The ball hit Key’s painting resulting for the other to make a huge step backward feeling tensed and so surprised and at the same time really pissed off.
He searches the source and shouts at the top of his lungs...

“WHAT THE HECK HAVE YOU DONE…!”
 

Screaming Key without hesitation resulting for Kris to be awakened and quickly rises into a sitting position shaking his head trying to figure out what happened – turns his face and surprised to see Minho approaching Key.
Kris discreetly grins understanding what Minho is up to; keeps quiet and leans his body on a tree and pretends to sleep again despite Key’s screaming and thinking to himself…


”Goodluck Minho-ssi…Fighting…!"

“DAMN IT!
(taking a deep breath) It is you again…?
Why do you appear in unexpected time and places…
You are giving me the creeps…”

 

Minho however despite all Key’s screaming and claims remains concentrated focusing on the latter’s face imaging a visualizing a kind angelic image talking to him like…

                                   “Hey…Hi… Am Key… Nice to meet you…”

 

 

Page 23 Chapter 1 Ends here.......................................next page please....................