Chapter 8.

The Man in the Painting

  Chapter 8: Misunderstood ∞  

 

[Sunggyu POV] 

I had packed a healthy lunch with Sungjongie an hour before going to Yuna's office to eat together. I was walking towards her office as I heard laughing inside. 

I walked towards the door and saw Howon and Yuna together laughing and eating. I don't know what came inside me.. I suddenly just lightly placed the lunch on the floor and knocked on the door while running away. 

I needed to stop what was going on in my heart. 

It hurt for some reason. 

I need to find out.

[Yuna's POV]

Howon had just arrived with dessert for me and it was the dessert I regularly got from the mini-cafe across the company.

We were talking about life and how he and his girlfriend had a few problems that he couldn't solve. I was Howon's wing..women? I was like his personal therapist he could discuss things with when there was nobody else to give him advice. 

There was a soft knock from the door as I looked at my watch. 12PM.. That should be Sunggyu. 

I opened the door widely to be greeted with nobody. I looked left and right and spotted a bag on the floor. 

There was suddenly one of the interns walking in the hallway with his head down, looking at his tablet. 

"Excuse me, did you see the person who dropped this off by chance?" I asked with hope in my voice. 

He looked up with a soft smile. 

"No, I haven't. Nobodies been up on this floor except for Sungjong and that new guy, but I'm pretty sure you saw them come in this morning so, I'm not exactly sure who else." The intern stated. 

"Oh, thank you. Have a good day." I said as I grabbed the bag while closing my door. 

"What was all that about?" Howon asked as he was putting some of his salad into his mouth. 

"I don't know.. I just found this by the door." I replied while sitting down with a confused look on my face.

Howon pinched my cheeks and smiled as I responded with a half smile.

I opened the bag as Howon peeked over my shoulder just to see what it was.

As it was fully opened, there was carrots, a ham sandwich, kimchi, and seaweed soup. I smiled at my favorite foods.

"Hey, don't you love seaweed soup?" Howon asked amazed at all the things that were perfectly placed in the bag.

"Y-Yes, I love them. I wonder who made this!" I said happily taking them out of the bag and opened them immediately.

 "Fatty." Howon smiled as he continued to eat. 

"Shut up and eat your salad." I scoffed with a glare. 

We laughed together as we ate our food. 


Kydelee's Note: 
Ergh, herro. Would anyone mind commenting? :) Please? Thank you! 
You know I actually thought this would get a lot of subscribers and comments, but looks like people are more on the krisber side. xD haha.

Anywho, remember to subscribe, comment, upvote, and share with others!! ♥♥

sincerely, authornim | kydelee