Chapter 7.

The Man in the Painting

 ∞ Chapter 7: On The Job ∞  

 

"Miss Im." Sungjong called for me as he knocked on the door.

I sighed as I glared at the door for one split second before going back to my paperwork. 

"Didn't I say to call me Yuna? Or even call me Dongsaeng! Just please don't call me Miss Im." I begged, not looking up from my paperwork. 

"WELL, I'm sorry dongsaeng! May I come inside?" Sungjong asked. 

I could see him acting like a diva from the window. I laughed and told him to come inside. 

Sungjong roughly opened the door with Sunggyu right behind him. Sunggyu was wearing a black suit. I looked at him from head to toe with awe. I got out of my seat and walked towards hims and Sungjong. 

"Oppa, you look awesome." I complimented with my hands on his shoulders still scanning him over. 

Sunggyu gave me a light smile while handing me files that came out of nowhere from behind him. 

"I organized these with Sungjongie." Sunggyu said happily. 

I grabbed the files with a raised eyebrow. 

"So.. Sungjongie.." I tried not to laugh. 

Sungjong rolled his eyes and glared at me. 

"Sunggyu has improved today." Sungjong praised Sunggyu with all the attitude he has. 

I laughed and smacked his shoulder playfully while earning a goofy grin from him. 

"Was their anything he did wrong?" I asked, flipping through the files for the chain of companies we'll be opening up soon. 

"He mixed a few files, but it was just minor. An easy fix." Sungjong explained with crossed arms and a proud expression on his face. 

"Wah~ amazing. Sungjongie Oppa.. Daebak! Sunggyu you're just.. awesome!" I exclaimed as I gave both of them 2 thumbs up.

"By the way.. Howon hyung asked if you wanted to eat lunch together." Sungjong said while bringing out his tablet from his pocket to check the schedule. 

Sunggyu looked at the tablet in amazement. I laughed at his response to seeing a high tech device. 

"Tell him I'll eat lunch with him if he eats here in my office." I told Sungjong as I went back to my seat to finish paper work. 

"Then I'll tell him. Do you want Sunggyu here or not?" Sungjong asked as he pointed at Sunggyu. 

"Keep him with you for now. He needs all the training he can get. Bring him back to me when it's my lunch break." I said as I started signing paperwork. 

"Okay, I'll see you in 2 hours." Sungjong said while walking out the door. 

"Bye Yuna-ah." Sunggyu waved goodbye with a smile as he closed the door after I had waved back. 


Kydelee's Note: 
Just updating a short chapter again. :) I'm sorry I can't do full ones. :P I've been a bit busier because of school haha. Did I guys tell you about my poem? Well, it was 'The Road Not Taken' by Robert Frost and I had to memorize it then recite it on the 18th in front of the whole class.. The teacher gave us an option whether or not we wanted to recite it early so I did it today and guess what? I GOT 99 OUT OF 100 BABY! WOOO! I was so happy that I couldn't control my feels!

I have English at like 9 in the morning and I was like this at first: 

Then when she said we could recite it now if we had it already memorized: 

When I recited it: 

When she gave me a 99 out of 100: 
 

Then my friend recited it right after me and he got the same score so when he sat down.. this is what went down: 

ALSO this happened when I told my other group of friends that have different teachers than me, but the same poem. We all got the same score. :')

We were all like "NO EFFING KIDDING. OMG WE ALL GOT THE SAME SCORE." 

Anywho, subscribe, comment, upvote, and share with others!

sincerely, authornim | kydelee