Surprise

X-Po2k10

 

(Rhiyou’s Point of View)

Morning came and I felt bored. I was too lazy to get out from my bed so I scooted for a while.

“Hello? Is anybody home?” a male voice suddenly yelled.

Well, that voice sounded familiar. But wait! Could it be…? I quickly jumped off from my bed and looked downstairs from the balcony. I felt happy when I saw him, my brother, he’s finally here!

“Oppa!” I called out.

He looked up and saw me. He smiled and I went down. I gave him a tight hug as I met him outside of the house.

“Wow! You sure missed me little sis,” my brother said.

“How can I not even miss you? You’re gone for a long time,” I looked at him while my arms were still around him.

“So, how’s life?” he asked.

“We left our jobs without saying goodbye,” I said since my brother knew about us being the Café Latte because I told him everything.

“And?” my brother wanted me say the further details.

“And we don’t have boyfriends anymore,” I said.

“How?” my brother asked curiously.

“I broke up with Jonghyun two days ago; Key oppa broke up with Sakura and…” I paused for I didn’t know what to say next.

“And?” my brother looked at me with curiosity.

“…and I don’t know if Beatrice and Taemin really broke up. There’s no permanent statement from both of them,” I revealed.

(Mark John’s Point of View)

From what my sister had said, I felt that Beatrice was really hurt from what had happened to her and to her boyfriend as well.

“How is she?” I suddenly asked.

“Who?” my sister looked at me as she got shocked from who I was pertaining.

“Beatrice, how is she?” I asked again as I looked away.

“I don’t know if she’s really ok or not. She won’t even tell me what happened before the incident happened to our company,” Rhiyou explained.

“But the Russell Corporation got rebuild, right?” I asked and she nodded.

“She used her own money to rebuild the company that our parents once build and that goes to her parents as well,” Rhiyou said.

“But Russell Corporation is worth five million just to be rebuild,” I thought out loud.

“Don’t worry. She has more money than you’ll ever think,” my sister smiled.

“That’s a good thing,” I complimented as I sighed.

“Well, I have to prepare,” my sister said as she looked at the father’s clock.

“Why?” I asked curiously.

“I’ll be meeting Bea later,” my sister replied.

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

I felt the tiredness all over my body. I could feel my body getting heavier. I must’ve worked too much… I didn’t know if I could still get up or not.

There was a sudden knock I heard behind the door. As it opened, it was John who knocked and went inside.

“My lady, aren’t you going to eat your breakfast?” John asked.

“I couldn’t get out of my bed right now. Could you give me a hand and get me some medicine as well?” I told John.

He helped me from getting out on my bed then I sat down and he left. He went back after a few minutes. He was already holding a glass and a medicine on his both hands. After drinking it, I then went down stairs to eat. John was behind my back for support in case I faint or got out of consciousness.

“How’s your sleep, my little sister?” a familiar voice suddenly surprised me.

As I looked in the kitchen, I saw a familiar body back. As she turned around, it was my sister Therese who was gone for a long time.

“You’re back,” I said as I took my seat in the dining table.

“You don’t seem to be surprised at all,” my sister said.

“I am unni but I just don’t show it,” I said with a hint.

“Well, I missed you too,” my sister got my point.

“Did you cook all these food?” I asked her while looking at every dish in front of me.

“Yes! And I want you to eat all of it,” my sister smiled.

“I can't eat all of these,” I told her with a tone.

“Why not?” my sister asked. “Don’t they look delicious?”

“Well, they are but…” I paused.

“What? But what?” Thea unni asked.

“My lady, her stomach became small due to some problems,” john explained.

“Why don’t you join us John?” I said.

“But my lady,” John was trying to resist my offer.

“No buts, just sit!” I told him with a little bit of a tone.

He immediately followed my order. My sister was looking at me suspiciously.

“What?” I asked her.

“What do you mean her stomach became small due to some problems, John?” her sight was set on John.

“She doesn’t eat a lot lately since she’s been focusing her mind on the company’s papers and files,” John explained.

“So you mean, she only eats once or do not even eat at all every day?” Therese unni asked.

John nodded and just sighed. I just couldn’t take all the pressure.

“You’re eating all of it,” my sister said.

And it was more like of an order.

“I don’t want to hear any complains,” my sister added before I could speak.

I took a sigh and grabbed some food. How could I complain? She’s my big sister and she cooked all these food for me but to be honest, I really missed her a lot.

After eating for some minutes, I felt my stomach going crazy. I felt that I’m going to puke any minute.

“What’s wrong?” my sister asked.

“My lady, are you alright?” John touched my shoulder.

“John, what’s wrong?” my sister asked.

“Whenever she eats a lot, she hurls then puke the food she ate,” John revealed.

“I’m so sorry dear,” my sister apologized. “I should cook delicious and healthy food for you. Maybe next time.”

“It’s fine,” I said while feeling my stomach going upside down. “You don’t have to apologize.”

I went upstairs and took a bath. While washing up, I suddenly remembered every single memory I had with Taemin. His happy face, the way he cared for me, the way he kissed and touched me and our happy moments.

I then opened my eyes and touched the walls. Why do I think of him? I hate him but then I still love him…

(Amber’s Point of View)

“Taemin-ah, what’s the matter?” I asked him.

“Unni, help me clear everything. I don’t know what to do,” Taemin told me like he’s going crazy.

“It’s Sulli, isn’t it?” I guessed.

“Nae and she’s driving me crazy. And…and she even told the reporters that we’re in a romantic relationship,” Taemin was panicking.

Mianhada Taemin-ah. I wish I could tell you everything but all I wanted as for you to find it out ypourself. Sulli might have been a burden a lot to you from now on but it’ll be the only way for you to find out the truth.

“Unni-ah,” Taemin startled me. “Eoteokkajiyo?”

“It would be better if you’ll talk personally to her about it,” I suggested.