Meeting with Whom?

X-Po2k10

 

(Rhiyou’s Point of View)

“Who’s that? Minho?” I asked.

“Yes,” Beatrice answered.

“What did he want?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” she replied.

The song Beatrice was working with was almost done. In a few minutes, someone knocked on the door and as I looked, it was Minho together with Taemin. I looked at Beatrice and her head lifted up and saw both of them. She wasn’t shocked at all but she gave an emptiness expression instead.

“What do you want?” Beatrice asked and looked at the paper she was working with a while ago.

“Taemin-ah, come with me,” I said as I pulled him out of the room.

“W-waeyo?” he asked as he looked at Minho and Bea.

We left the two alone. I don’t want Bea to be angry because of Taemin.

“Waeyo?” he kept on asking.

“Why did you come with Minho?” I asked him straight as we left the room.

“Mwo?” he was shocked by my question.

“I won't repeat it again Taemin-ah. Don’t play dumb,” I said.

“I… j-just…” he stuttered. “…wanted to see…”

He trailed off and looked down on his feet.

“You know that Beatrice will not be in a good mood once she sees you right?” I said.

“I know but…”

“I know you still love her but you can't talk to her right now. It would be better if she will not see you for a while,” I cut him off.

“But I want to…”

“Not today Taemin-ah. Not today,” I smiled at him. “I don’t want you to suffer all the consequences you’ve done.”

“But I am already Rhica-ssi,” Taemin answered as he lowered his gaze on me.

“But I don’t want to give more pain to what you’ve done. You’ve done enough pain to her and I think that it would be good if you make it less and lesser,” I answered.

“I know but…”

“Please, do this for her Taemin. Not for yourself only,” I cut him off.

“I understand,” he smiled.

(Minho’s Point of View)

“Why did you bring him here?” Beatrice asked impatiently.

“It’s not wh…”

“Why did you bring him here?!” she completely lost her temper.

“Bea, we can talk about this,” I said as I held her wrist.

“There’s nothing to talk about Minho. Just answer the goddamn question!” she was angry and frustrated.

“Because I want to fix everything between you and him,” I lowered my voice and so as my gaze.

“There’s nothing to fix Minho! There’s nothing to talk about! There’s nothing to…”

“BEATRICE!” I held her shoulder and shook them to make her listen to me. “Please, let’s not be in this way.”

She took a deep breath and release it on a sigh.

“Here,” she handed me a piece of paper. “Read the lyrics.”

She took off my hands from her shoulders.

“Here’s the tempo and the instrumental of the song,” she put out something from her pocket. “Learn it and you’ll get the timing of the instrumental together with the lyrics.”

Beatrice got her bag and passed by me. I held her arm and looked at me.

“Bea, please,” I tried to please her.

She just shove me away and left completely.

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

Our first period was done so I grab my things and put it inside my bag.

“Hey let’s eat,” I said to Athena.

“I don’t want to. I’m not hungry,” Athena replied. “And besides, I have to study for later.”

“You can't concentrate if you’ll not eat,” Minho said and smiled at Athena.

“Oh. Hey Minho! I-I have to go to the library,” Athena said.

“Ok, are you sure, you’ll not eat?” he asked and Athena just nodded.

“Oh, by the way, my answer is yes. See you,” Athena said to Minho.

Looks like she said yes for the date I guess…

“What does she mean by yes?” Minho asked himself.

His eyes widened like he realized something.

“Omo Beatrice! She’ll be going out with me! Haha!” Minho said proudly to me.

He’s a lucky guy anyway. At least my plan worked pretty well. They’re getting closer and closer to each other.

“Congratulations! Let’s eat?” I said to him.

“Kaja,” Minho said and we started walking.

After a few minutes, we arrived on a restaurant. We ordered some food and talked for a moment.

“So what’s your plan now?” I asked him but he gave me wide eyes opened.

“I don’t have any idea,” he replied and I looked away.

I started thinking of things that they might do for their date. I’m not a romantic person so I don’t have a good thing in mind.

“Do you have any schedule on Friday?” I asked him.

He looked at his phone to see if he had schedules on that day then he shook his head.

“Wae?” he asked.

“Take her out for lunch and bring her to her house early, arasso?” I said.

“Ne. but what should I do? What does she like?” Minho asked nervously.

“She likes surprises,” I said and our food arrived.

“This is hard,” Minho said as he put his food into his mouth.

(Minho’s Point of View)

I was looking at Beatrice while we’re eating. I wanted to open the topic about yesterday but I’m sure that she’ll be angry.

“What are you looking at?” Beatrice caught me all of a sudden.

“Look, I’m…”

“You don’t have to apologize about yesterday,” she cut me off like she knew what I was thinking.

“How did you…” I gulped some water. “…know?”

“It doesn’t matter Minho,” she smiled. “I just want to forget everything.”

“But you can’t because…”

“Minho please!” she raised her voice a little. “Just give up.”

She gave me the look that I should stop before I hurt her even more.

“But you just can’t…”

“I will and I will always do it,” she stopped me from continuing what I was saying.

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

We finished eating and we parted ways. It was seven in the evening when Athena and I took a break from rehearsing the steps. She’s improving. I think she’ll replace me in no time. I was thinking of other things actually. I’ve been thinking to go back to Manila for good. I mean it would be better for me to stay there and never go back here.

“Beatrice, can you pause the song for a while? Thank you! Muah…” Athena said.

 I was disgusted actually by her last word. It’s not really my thing to give some kind of like that. I paused the song and think for a while.

“Yeobeosaeyo?” I heard Athena say the word.

I don’t know but it might be Minho…who else would call her?

“Uhhh…hold on a sec. Beatrice…can I go somewhere on Friday? I’m with a friend,” she shouted since I’m at the other corner of the room.

“If it’s with Minho, its ok,” I said.

“Sure. I’ll be available,” Athena said. “Ne, bye.”

She seems happy since she was going to a date with Minho. She was even whistling the song of Replay by SHINee. What the…

“Noona neomu yeppeo…” she started singing.

“Yah! Let’s continue our rehearsal. Stop daydreaming about him,” she got surprised as she heard my voice.

“Ani…I’m not daydreaming,” she stood up and stood beside me.

(Rhiyou’s Point of View)

“Bea look,” I said as she turned around to face me.

“NO?!” she looked from my eyes. “Don’t bother.”

“But!” I took a deep sigh. “You’re not even listening to me!”

“What do I need to hear?!” she shouted. “It’s always HIM you’re bringing up to me! what else do I need to hear?”

“Why won't you just listen?! Just this once?!” we’re already quarreling. “Don’t…”

“Runaway anymore?” she cut me off. “Why do you care?! You don’t know, what I’ve been through!”

“Do you think it’s the answer?” I asked her. “Do you think that is the solution to your problem?”

“For me YES!” she emphasized. “Because I know that it’s the right thing to do.”

She suddenly sat down on the floor and started to cry.

“I don’t even know what to do anymore,” she said. “It hurts and it keeps hurting me.”

I went towards her and comforted her. She’s right. I don’t know what’s she’s going through but I’m willing to help her because she’s my friend.

“If I knew what had happened that day, I could’ve done something for her. I wish I knew so I could find a way to help her. Beatrice is good and kind. She shouldn’t be punished like this because she’s a good girl. Now I know why people hated her and jealous of her.” a person who witnessed what had happened said.