Surprisingly Unexpected

X-Po2k10

 

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

I dropped MJ at the mall to meet with her sister, so I could meet with my sister as well. As the four of us met, my sister and I bid goodbye to MJ and to Rhiyou. My sister was smiling and I didn’t even know why.

“So tell me what happened,” my sister asked.

“What do you mean what happened?” I asked.

“Are you two…” my sister chuckled. “…you know what.”

“What?” I smiled.

“In relationship,” my sister said.

“I don’t know,” I said.

“Oh come on!” my sister got curious.

“Kind of… I think,” I answered.

“You’re not telling the truth,” my sister pointed her finger on me.

“Ok! Ok! We are,” I confessed.

“Are you ok with it?” my sister asked worriedly.

“Of course I am! Why’d you ask?” I asked.

“You didn’t tell me that  you and Tae…”

“It doesn’t matter unni. We’re done and I have nothing to  say about him and me,” I blurted out. “Let’s forget that.”

(Rhiyou’s Point of View)

When Beatrice and my brother went in to the mall, I saw their hands together and I felt that something good had just happened. I felt happy for them but I hope that my brother won't break her heart. I knew my brother. He could be a playboy sometimes.

“So what happened?” I asked while I was driving my car.

“We’re ok,” my brother replied.

“What do you mean ok? Like ok, ok?” I asked again.

“Sort of,” my brother won't give me a direct answer.

“You mean you’re in a relationship already?” I asked again.

“You can say that,” my brother answered.

“Yah!” I scolded him. “Don’t play around like you did before oppa! Take this one seriously.”

I almost lost my temper because of him. He’s so…I don’t know the right term…

“So give me the right answer,” I said.

“Yes we are in romantic relationship,” my brother finally answered.

“That’s good,” I said. “But piece of advice, never play her heart or you’ll lose everything.”

“What do you mean?” my brother asked.

“I can't explain it but it would be better if you’ll see it and feel it yourself,” I smiled.

(Mark John’s Point of View)

I didn’t quite get what my sister had said when we were in her car. Of course I won't break Beatrice’s heart! I’m not the same guy my sister thought I was. I’ve changed and that was one of the reasons why I broke up with Annabelle.

“Beatrice McGowell and Rhiyou McCain were spotted in the mall this evening. They have companions but something unusual was seen. Beatrice was with another guy and not just another guy, more like her boyfriend already. They’ve been caught holding hands in the mall while going to meet Rhiyou and her companion. No one knew who was with Rhiyou.”

I heard the news when I passed by the living room. I stopped in front of the door and saw my sister sitting on the couch talking to someone on her phone. I can't believe that the news would spread that easily here.

(Minho’s Point of View)

I heard the news about Beatrice and Rhiyou. It was unusual since the breakup was hard for Beatrice and for Taemin as well. Their break up didn’t have a permanent statement. No one really knew if they really broke up. Taemin was watching the news and I saw his expression. He was shocked at the same time hurt.

“She finally moved on,” Key hyung said.

“I don’t think so,” Onew hyung disagreed.

“Taemin-ah, gwenchana?” Jjong hyung asked Taemin as he went near him.

“Gwenchana,” Taemin said and went to his room.

I knew he hadn’t moved on yet since he didn’t want to forget everything they had together. I knocked on his bed room’s door.

“Taemin-ah. Open up,” I said.

He opened the door and saw me. I pushed the door slowly and he let me in. His tears were starting to flow on his cheeks.

“Taemin-ah,” I said.

“Ara hyung. I should forget about her but I couldn’t. I should’ve explained everything to her when she gave me that chance but I couldn’t speak. I was speechless and… and…” Taemin burst out.

“It’s alright. Tell me what really happened,” I said as I tried to comfort him.

“Beatrice told me that I messaged her to go to the café where Sulli and I were that day. But I never touched my phone and didn’t even message her that day,” Taemin said.

“Then what happened?” I asked.

“Sulli talked to me that day and…” he took a pause.

“What did she tell you?” I asked curiously.

“She told me that she liked me. She even asked if how was been going on with Beatrice and me. I told her that I also like her but that’s because we’re friends and then she told me she loves me,” Taemin took a deep breath to stop his tears from flowing.

“And then?” I asked again.

“She then kissed me but I didn’t know that Beatrice was already standing in the door of the café that time. I froze when Sulli did that to me and I didn’t know what to do after that,” Taemin wiped off his tears.

“What happened when she caught the two of you? What did you do to Sulli?” I asked.

“Beatrice ran away and when I was about to follow her, Sulli stopped me but I told to Sulli…” Taemin said.

So that was what happened…Beatrice gave Taemin a chance but he blew it. Taemin really loved Beatrice so much and I think that there’s still chance for them to make up…

“Naneun, Beatrice jeongmal saranghamnida and I won’t let her go.”

That was the last sentence that Taemin said and hurt Sulli the most. There’s no way Taemin would love Sulli because of a kiss. That might be the reason why Taemin couldn’t accept Sulli as his current girlfriend now because he didn’t acknowledge Sulli as his girlfriend. But who did it all?

But we’ll be in the Philippines after two days. I just need to talk to her to figure things out and who did those things to Bea and Tae…

(Amber’s Point of View)

“Do you think Taemin oppa will agree to what the SMent wants?” Sulli asked Krystal since she’s a little bit worried about Taemin disagreeing to everything.

“He will agree to everything,” Krystal cheered her up.

I was listening to their conversation since we were in one room, our rehearsal room. We’re actually preparing for our comeback album. Did Taemin had a choice if he won't agree to it?

“Besides, the news already spread about you and Taemin oppa being together,” Krystal added.

“You’re right,” Sulli took a sigh. “All I have to do is make him fall in love with me.”

“And if that happens, he will surely love you more than he did to Beatrice unni,” Krystal smiled.

“Beatrice unni doesn’t deserve Taemin oppa’s love because I am really the one for him,” Sulli grinned.

I didn’t imagine that Sulli would go this far. I felt sorry for her and I hope she could face the consequences very well when Taemin found out everything.

(Taemin’s Point of View)

I regretted not telling Beatrice everything. I should’ve told her before and now, everything was unclear to me. I should have the courage to tell her everything.

“Ok people! Gather around,” that was the voice of our manager. “Where’s Taemin?”

“I’m here,” I said as I went out of my room.

“Young man, you need to change your statement!” our manager said.

“What statement hyung?” I asked as I got confused.

“You and Sulli are now in relationship and you can't change that since the president already gave his statement about it,” manager hyung replied.

“But…”

“No buts, Taemin! You will do as what you are told,” manager hyung said. “It doesn’t matter if you love Sulli or not. You just have to act like you two are in love.”

He smiled after and discuss the other details about our comeback tour.

“Arasso,” I murmured.

I guess I really didn’t have a choice but to follow instructions whether I like it or not. But I don’t want to be played or to play games of love…