With Him

X-Po2k10

 

(Athena’s Point of View)

After the class, my head is hurting because it’s math. Bea and I started to pack up when my phone vibrated. It was Minho.

“Yeobeosaeyo?” I said on the phone.

“Princess, let’s eat with the others. Bring Beatrice if you want to,” he said cheerfully.

“Others?” I asked.

“SHINee. They will eat out today.”

“Chincha? Arasso. Let’s meet outside, okay?”

“Arasso. See you.” He said.

“Bye, frog.” I hung up.

I looked at Bea and she’s done fixing.

“Let’s eat with SHINee, unni,” I said.

“Uhh. Sure,” she said then grabbed her bag.

I “almost” dragged her going outside because it’s rare to see idols eating outside. We arrived at the restaurant and saw the others patiently waiting for us. I was in between of  Minho and Onew oppa then Beatrice is beside Taemin. I can feel the tension between the two. It seems they should really talk.

“Okay! Now we’re complete, let’s order up!” Key announced.

Because I was too lazy to pick up the menu in front of me, so I looked at Minho’s menu.

“I want…” I said while searching for the perfect food.

I’m craving for…

“Chicken!” Onew oppa and I both announced.

We both looked at each other and the others looked at us.

“She is a chicken addict also. Just like oppa,” Beatrice said.

“A-ani! I’m not a chicken addict. I just love it,” I said while being embarrassed.

Key is the only one mentioned all the orders so we just stayed quiet. After ordering, the waiter gives us glasses and water.

“Athena, are you and hyung are in a relationship?” Taemin asked.

I almost spit my water out because of the question. I tried to keep my composure because the breakfast is surely a disaster.

“Uhh…” I looked at Minho and he smiled.

“We’re dating,” he said in a cool way.

I just drink more water to hide my red face. My right hand is on my lap so I felt Minho’s hand on top of it. He held it and squeezed it. Yieee. While eating, we talk about going out of town for vacation.

“How about we go out in a picnic?” Key said.

“Nah. It’s too lame. Swimming in the beach?” Jonghyun said.

We all disagreed. I’m not in fond of swimming.

“What about… Amusement park?” Onew said.

I suddenly imagined Taemin and Bea in a Ferris wheel… talking.

“I like it,” I said.

The others looked at me. I looked at Minho and he suddenly smiled. I think he knew what I am thinking right now.

“Yeah. It sounds good. We can all go in a particular day and princess can bring Beatrice, is it okay?” he said.

I looked at Beatrice with pleading eyes.

“Unni…” I said.

She can’t look away when I used my pleading powers.

“Okay. I’ll join in. When is it?” she said.

“We’ll be available on Thursday and Saturday. What are your schedules?”

“I have no classes on Thursday,” Bea said.

“Me too,” Taemin and Minho said.

They are all looking at me. Crap. I have my linguistics class.

“I have a class. Until 1pm,” I said.

“It’s fine. We can go there by 4pm so you can change your outfit, okay?” Jonghyun oppa said.

I just smiled in reply.

“I’ll be fetching you in school after class on Thursday,” Minho said.

I looked at him.

“I’ll go with you! I want to help her wear something nice,” Key said.

“You don’t have to, Key oppa. I’ll be fine,” I said.

“No. I want to dress you up,” Key said persistently.

Shizz. This is going to be hell.

(Rhiyou’s Point of View)

I was inside the dorm since Beatrice and I weren’t gonna rehearse. I’m getting bored! I wanna go somewhere! I wanna talk to someone! The doorbell suddenly rang. I wasn’t moving until I heard it again and again and again.

“Alright!” I shouted. “I’m coming! I’m coming!”

As I went to the door and opened it, my eyes were closed since I was too lazy to do something.

“What do you…” I was surprised to see who in front of me. “What are you doing here?”

“Visiting?” the girl said and I let her in.

“When did you got here?” I asked since I was curious.

“Friday?” she said as she walked down the hall. “Nothing changed here.”

She was looking everywhere and I don’t know what to feel now that she’s here.

“Does anyone know that you’ve come here?” I asked.

“Nope!” she answered. “Not even Key.”

She looked at me and smiled.

“It’s good to see you like this,” she said as she paused. “Rhiyou.”

“You too,” I suddenly smiled for I really did miss her. “Sakura.”

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

I became the captain of the gymnastics club when I passed the three challenges that my P.E. professor gave me for asking permission for me to take an advance class.

“I agree with them. You should become their captain. You can lead them to championships,” my professor said.

Looks like she saw some potentials n me that’s why she wanted me to help them out. I agreed with her and said yes to be their captain. I trained them twice a week since they need it. I couldn’t do the stunts for what Jong In did to me when we last talked. I know that it was just an accident and he really didn’t mean it and I forgive him about that.

“It’s been a while since I haven’t heard you play the piano. I missed it,” I heard a familiar voice and got startle.

I was in front of the piano playing a song while singing as well. I didn’t noticed him since my mind was preoccupied. He was smiling at me yet with a sad expression.

“You alone?” I asked nervously but he nodded.

I stood up from the piano and went out of the room.

“Let’s… talk…” he trailed off.

“There’s nothing to talk about Taemin-ssi. You’re happy and I know it. I’m also happy,” I faked my smile in front of him before I go upstairs.

He held my wrist and I took a pause for a moment. My heart started to pump fast and I froze.

“Why did you do it?” he asked all of a sudden which I didn’t get.

“Did what?” I asked.

(Taemin’s Point of View)

I saw what Beatrice did the day that Athena went to the guidance office. She was different from the innocent and loving girl I once knew in high school because right now, I could see darkness, evilness and emptiness in her.

“You may have all the power but you don’t have to abuse it,” I told her.

“What are you talking about?” she asked.

“Don’t play innocent Beatrice!” I said. “I know what you did to that girl when Athena was gone to go to the guidance office.”

“That’s none of your business,” she shunned me off.

“Bea,” I held his wrist.

“Don’t!” she threw my hand away. “You have no idea what those girls can do to us.”

She looked at me intently but I avoided her gaze.

“If I won't do anything, then those people might have thrown us away from that school,” she said and turned her back on me.

She had a point. I wanted to protect her but I’m not her boyfriend anymore. I wanted to do something for her. I want to fix everything now.

(Athena’s Point of View)

We arrived at Bea’s home and the others were there. It was said by everybody that we will use Beatrice’s family car so they will not be stalked. The arrangement is this: I am beside Minho then he’s beside Jjong oppa and Key, then Taemin and by the window is Beatrice. Onew is beside the driver.

We arrived at the Amusement park and we went in almost every booth. We even went to Karaoke and sing our hearts out in every song. We took our pictures in a photo booth and edit it. I feel that someone is following us, but I just ignore it. The last thing we did before eating dinner is the Ferris wheel.

“I’m not going so… who’ll sit with who?” Key said.

“I’ll be sitting with—“

“princess,” I was cut off by Minho. I looked at him angrily. I said that I want to sit with Onew oppa.

“Then I’ll be sitting with Jjong,” Onew oppa said. Oppaaaaaaa.

“That leaves with Taemin and Bea. Now, go!” he said, pushing the two going to the Ferris wheel booth. We rode in first and Fudge. My feet are starting to get cold. I’m not scared… I’m not scared…

“You okay, princess?” he asked. I just nodded.

“I think you’re scared,” he said. He then moved me closer to him and hugged me.

“You’ll be fine, okay? I’m here with you,” he said.

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

“Bea, I’m…”

“Don’t,” I cut him off. “I know what you mean to say.”

“About earlier,” he sighed. “I’m really sorry.”

“It’s ok,” I said in a soft tone. “It’s not your fault. You just saw everything and concluded that I’m the bad one when in fact, I am the good one.”

“But you changed…a lot,” he lowered his gaze. “And it’s my fault.”

“You don’t need to blame yourself,” I said. “It is my choice to change not yours.”

“But Sn…I mean, Bea…” he sighed again. “I wanted to…make it up to you.”

“We can’t be together again,” I said. “You’re with Sulli now. You should love her the way she loves you.”

“But I don’t love her,” he spoke. “The rumor just…”

“Spread?” I continued what he was saying. “And yet you didn’t do anything.”

“I couldn’t do anything,” he said in a serious tone. “Because the SMent made a statement when I was about to confront the said rumor.”

“You couldn’t prevent it,” I said and he nodded. “But you never did something to Sulli.”

“She was with me all the time and she clings to me too much,” he revealed.

“She loves you,” I said even though my words are hurting me already. “And she doesn’t want to lose you.”

“But I’m hurting because I’m not with the person I love,” he confessed.

Me too…I want to tell you how much I love you but I have to be strong and show you that I can live without you even though I can't. I love you so much my dear Snowflake. You’re my one and only love. I wish I could tell you everything but I can’t! I have to control myself because I know that it’s the right thing to do.

“You’re crying,” he was about to wipe my tears when I turned to the opposite way of his hand and wiped it on my own.

“I’m fine,” I smiled faintly.