We're Done

X-Po2k10

 

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

The day of the audition came. Everything was set since our rehearsal was fine and clean. My sister, Therese allowed me to borrow some of her designs so we could look amazing on our performance day although it was just an audition, it was my sister’s privilege to see us on the stage.

We were in the mall waiting for the judges and the area was already crowded.

“Who’ll be the judges anyway?” Rhiyou asked.

“I don’t know. The SMent didn’t say anything about it,” I replied.

“Hey,” MJ greeted as he hugged me.

“Hey,” I said as I kissed him on his cheeks.

“You two really look good together,” my sister teased.

“And now, the judges for this audition, SHINee!” the host mentioned.

“What the…” Rhiyou got surprised. “You’re kidding!”

“No matter what, we still need to continue this,” I told her.

“Can we do this without getting noticed?” Rhiyou asked worriedly.

“Yes we can! And we’re here now,” I answered. “We can't back out anymore.”

“Do this for our families. Don’t be afraid of them. They’re just bunch of boys,” Therese unni said.

“Not just bunch of boys unni,” Rhiyou contradicted Thea unni. “One of them is my ex-boyfriend and Bea’s…” Rhiyou didn’t continue what she was saying.

“Who’s your ex there Rhiyou?” MJ asked.

“The middle one,” she answered.

“And yours?” MJ asked.

“Beside the tallest one,” Rhiyou answered for me.

“He’s handsome,” MJ complimented his looks.

“Our first contestant is…” the host started mentioning the contestants and they started performing.

(Taemin’s Point of View)

We reached the mall where the Café Latte auditioned. Everything hasn’t changed here. While looking around, I noticed the guy that Beatrice was with and the girl that Rhiyou was with as well yesterday. Why are they here?

“And now, the judges for this audition, SHINee!” the host mentioned.

We went up to the stage and started waving our hands. The crowd gained noises as we entered.

“Do you think Bea’s here hyung?” I asked Minho hyung.

“I don’t know but it would be better if you’ll keep searching,” he smiled.

“Our first contestant is…” the host started mentioning the contestants and they started performing.

We started writing our scores for them but I’m not satisfied. I missed the Café Latte and I want them to perform again. Where did they really go? Why did they left SMent?

“Our next contestant is X-Po2k10!” two girls went up on stage and faced us.

(Third Person’s Point of View)

“Their features…” Onew said as he looked surprised.

“Just like the…” Key lost his words.

“Café Latte,” Jonghyun finally said.

Paint faces and half masks just like Café Latte’s. Are they the new girl group next to Café Latte? Could they impress the SHINee members with their talents? Who are they? Looking mysterious yet beautiful but something dark was hidden…

“Can you introduce yourselves?” Onew asked.

“I am Rhica,” the girl wearing a skirt said.

“No last names?” Minho asked.

“I would prefer not to tell anyone my last name,” she said.

“Is it confidential?” Key asked.

“Yes,” she answered.

“How about you young lady, what’s your name?” Taemin asked.

“I am Erica,” the girl with a fair complexion said.

“Not going to give your last name because it’s also confidential?” Jonghyun asked.

“That’s because I don’t have a last name,” she smirked.

“Ok, let’s start,” Onew said and the song played.

The judges wasn’t paying much of attention to them for they knew that they’re also boring like the others who just performed.

“Better watch out…” Rhica rapped.

“Things are gonna get hot…” Erica answered.

“X-Po2k10…” Rhica said and they started performing their routine.

The girls caught the judges attention in a second. They were amazed by the performance they have seen. But they saw something in them, they saw how the Café Latte performed in them.

“Could it be by chance, you knew Café Latte?” Onew asked.

“No we don’t,” Rhica answered.

“Ok, thank you,” Taemin said.

The judges went out of their seats and stood on the stage.

“To all the contestants, thank you for participating,” Minho said.

“We’ll give a call to those contestants who got in,” Taemin said.

“For now, we’ll be saying goodbye,” Key said.

Rhica and Erica went to the rest room to change and took off their masks and face paints. As they went out, they met Therese.

“So what happened?” Rhiyou asked.

“They’ll call the contestants who gets in,” Therese answered.

Onew suddenly spotted a girl beside Rhiyou.

“Hey, who’s beside Rhiyou?” Onew asked Minho.

“Is that Beatrice?” Minho said.

“Where?” Taemin asked.

“Over there?” Minho replied.

“I don’t know who’s that but it would be better if you’ll come close to her and ask her name,” Jonghyun said.

“Where’s MJ?” Beatrice asked. “He suddenly disappeared.”

“He went outside and never came back,” Therese said.

“I’ll just look for him ok,” Beatrice said and went outside.

(Rhiyou’s Point of View)

“What’s that?” Thea unni asked.

“What? Where?” I asked.

But then I saw Onew oppa coming our way and I don’t know why.

“Something wicked this way comes,” I said unni.

“Hi,” Onew oppa greeted as I looked on Thea’s face.

She was looking at both of her sides and suddenly pointed her finger on her. Onew oppa nodded and smiled.

“What’s your name?” Onew oppa asked.

Am I right about what I was thinking? Onew oppa was hooking up with Therese unni? OMG!!!!

“I am Therese McGowell,” Thea unni replied.

“Can I have your number?” Onew oppa asked.

Ok! He’s definitely hooking up with unni… time to go! The bell is ringing already…!!!

I pulled unni away from Onew oppa before she could give her answer.

“Three!” unni shouted.

I pulled her going outside to meet my oppa and Beatrice. But where are they?

(Mark John’s Point of View)

I received a sudden message coming from an unknown number.

            From: (Unregistered Number)

            Message: Come to the parking lot, I need to talk to you.

I went to the parking lot but no one’s there.

“Ok, you can come out now! What do you want from me?” I asked loudly.

“I want you Mark John,” a voice said and as I turned around, it was Annabelle.

“What do you want from me?” I asked.

“What did I do wrong? Is it because of Beatrice? I won't tell anything bad about her anymore so please…”

“I can't, I love her!” I said cutting her off.

“But you also love me,” Annabelle said.

“No I don’t anymore,” I said.

“Yes you do,” she suddenly went towards me and kissed me.

Our eyes met and she was smiling. I couldn’t resist her so I kissed her back.

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

I saw Mark John in the parking lot. When I was about to make a step towards him, a girl appeared on his back so he turned around. I couldn’t hear what they were talking about but I slowly went towards them without getting noticed.

“But you also love me,” the girl said.

Who was she? What was she to MJ?

“No I don’t anymore,” MJ replied.

“Yes you do,” the girl suddenly moved towards MJ and kissed him.

I was shocked but as their lips departed, MJ kissed her back. I couldn’t believe it. I thought he loved me but I guess he just played me.

As I moved my feet backwards, I didn’t expect MJ to look at his side and saw me.

“Oh no! Bea wait!” I stopped from walking as I turned around.

I turned around and smiled to him.

“I know that you really don’t like me and just playing with me,” I said as I took a deep breath and turned my back again.

(Taemin’s Point of View)

We were walking going to the parking lot when we saw Beatrice.

“It’s your chance now,” Minho hyung tapped my back.

“Bea, wait!” I said as I ran towards her.

“There’s nothing to talk about,” she said and tried to avoid me but I grabbed her wrist before she took a step.

“Yes…”

“Are you going to tell me what happened to you and Sulli that day? Are you going to explain everything to me now? Is that the reason why you’re here holding my wrist?” she cut me off. “We’re done and you blew your chance.”

She said before I could even open my mouth and removed her wrist from my grip.

“I love you…” I murmured as she took a step away from me.

“You love me?” she chuckled. “Don’t cheat to Sulli. You two are now in relationship.”

She then walked away. That hurts… I never expected her to say that to me. Did she believe that me and Sulli were in relationship? That was just a rumor that SMent wanted to turn into reality…

“How did it go?” Minho hyung asked as I went to them.

“It’s pointless,” I said.

“Why?” Key umma asked.

“Because she thought that Sulli is my girlfriend now and she didn’t want me to cheat on her,” I explained and went to the car already.

That was last thing I didn’t want to accept from her. Believing that me and Sulli were really in a romantic relationship. Everything was a lie. There’s no truth between our relationship…