Start The Plan!

X-Po2k10

 

(Rhiyou’s Point of View)

Beatrice wasn’t coming for the last few days until Christmas eve. She said that she needed to finish something for her school. Sakura, Jjong and I were talking about the plan on how we will set up Beatrice with Taemin.

“Anything in mind?” I asked.

“We should postpone this conversation for a while,” Jjong said as he sighed.

“He’s right, Rhiyou. It’s Christmas and we should take a break for a while,” Sakura said.

“You’re right,” I smiled. “We should take a rest for a while.”

Yes it’s Christmas eve and everyone’s happy. I am in the SHINee’s dorm together with Key umma, Onew oppa, Jjong and Sakura. Suddenly, the door creaked.

“Is anyone home?” a familiar voice said.

“Who’s that?” Key umma asked.

“Sounds familiar,” Onew oppa said.

As footsteps went closer, I went out of the dining area to check on the person.

“Thea unni,” I was surprised to see her.

I heard someone coughing all of a sudden and knew that it was Onew oppa.

“What happened to him?” I asked.

“He was surprised when you said that it was Therese noona,” Key umma said.

“Mian,” I chuckled.

(Third Person’s Point of View)

Amber confronted Sulli about her issue with Taemin. Taemin was walking going to SMent to meet with Sulli since Sulli called him for a date.

“You should stop this Sulli-yah,” Amber said.

“I can’t unni,” Sulli said. “Taemin oppa is mine. No one can have him except me.”

“You’re hurting him,” Amber said.

“I don’t care if he’s hurting or Beatrice unni is,” Sulli raised her voice. “I love oppa and I think it’s the only reason for him to be mine.”

“But he doesn’t love you!” Amber lost her temper. “Why can't you just reveal the truth?”

Taemin heard shouts as he was going upstairs.

“The truth?” Sulli repeated. “The truth that I planned everything just for Taemin oppa and Beatrice unni to break up? That truth?”

“Yes!” Amber said.

“No one can know it,” Sulli said. “Even oppa won't know it.”

Taemin was shocked about the revelation he heard from the F(x)’s rehearsal room. He was full of anger and hatred. All this time, Sulli had been manipulating him. He thought that she was good to Beatrice so he took everything for granted everything that Beatrice’s said about her. but now, he thought that Beatrice was right after all.

“I can't go on a date with you. I’m not feeling well,” Taemin sent the message to Sulli.

“How can I make it up to Bea? Now that I knew everything, I think it’s time to have her back and be with her. This time, I won't leave her. This time, I will believe in her and have faith in her,” Taemin thought and left SMent.

(Rhiyou’s Point of View)

Performance at Gayo Daejun came, the year-end performace and we’ll be there since we’re one of the performers. It’s been a week since Beatrice and I haven’t seen each other.

“How’s your week?” I asked.

“It was fine,” she smiled a little bit.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked since I became worried.

“Nothing,” she said.

“You know what we’ll perform right?” I asked since we haven’t talked about the performance.

“Nae,” she said after putting her mask and looked straight to me as a different person.

Her aura is so…dark when she put her mask. As we walked towards the backstage, I saw Krystal talking to someone. I saw Beatrice looked at the girl without moving her head.

“Do you know her?” I asked as we passed by them.

“She’s the girl who will replace me,” she confessed.

“That’s her?” I asked in a surprised tone.

“Don’t be too loud,” she calmed me down. “People might hear you.”

“When will she enter?” I asked.

“In few more days,” Beatrice said. “She’ll be ready.”

“Do you think, I’ll be comfortable with her?” I asked.

“I never doubt it,” she smiled.

“Give it up for X-Po2k10!” the MCs said and the lights went off.

Beatrice went back to Philippines after her school days. Jjong and I were happy and so as Key and Sakura. Everything was in place except for Taemin and Sulli. They had an endless fight every single day. No one knew what did really happen since Taemin wasn’t telling anything to us.

“Tae,” I called him as I knocked from his room. “Can I come in?”

We were in the dorm and he was looking frustrated and stressed.

“What happened?” I asked.

“You wouldn’t know if I tell you,” he said.

“If it’s about Beatrice then I know everything about it,” he looked at me surprisingly and I smiled.

(Taemin’s Point of View)

Rhiyou was right. If it’s about Beatrice, she knew everything about her. maybe she could help.

“Well, I just found out something,” I sighed. “I’ve been blaming myself for what had happened but it wasn’t my fault at all.”

“What do you mean?” Rhiyou asked.

“I heard Amber noona and Sulli talking while shouting in their room,” I revealed. “They’re talking about me, our break up.”

“So you knew?” Rhiyou seemed displeased.

“It was Sulli’s plan to break us up,” I chuckled. “Does Beatrice know about this?”

I asked Rhiyou and she wasn’t giving me any response. I knew what that means already.

“Why didn’t she tell me?” I asked again.

“Because she knew that you wouldn’t believe her,” Rhiyou said. “And because she knew that it was too late.”

“But keeping the truth from me won't do either,” I said.

“Then I think it’s time for a good real talk with Beatrice,” Rhiyou said.

“How are we gonna talk?” I asked since I was puzzled.

“When time comes,” she said which I really didn’t get.

(Rhiyou’s Point of View)

Athena became an X-Po2k10 member and Beatrice’s resignation letter was accepted. Beatrice was not with us anymore for she had business to take care of. Athena and I were focusing on our comeback and her debut as well. Beatrice would come to our rehearsals while she’s doing the papers. She became busier and busier every day until she stopped going to every rehearsal, concert we had.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I hope he doesn't find out! Things may be complicated but loving him was even more complicated for he belonged to someone else aready. I love him and started liking him from the day he touched my heart. From being his guide to classmate to friend and to a lover, I gave my very best to keep him beside me. But I didn't know that I'm hurting someone already. I wished I knew to prevent everything from happening...

 

 

 

This is the last chapter of my story. I hope you enjoy reading it! Leave you comments if you want so <3

There's still a sequel, X-Po2k10:Finale

I tried my best to make this good and exciting :)

Hope you subscribe and comment <3

Thanks for the support!!!!

I'll be back!!!!

-beatrice2592