Not Who You Are

X-Po2k10

 

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

I heard the doorbell rang. John was still up and almost went near the door to open it but I told him to go to sleep already and I’ll be up since I knew who was coming. I opened the door and left it.

“Thanks,” it was Taemin and closed it.

I did not bother to look at him and went upstairs already. But then, I got the urge to stop and tell him something.

“Your hyungs are in those two rooms,” I pointed the rooms. “Sleep with them if you want to.”

“Beatrice,” he called my name in a soft voice.

“No need to thank me,” I said.

“I’m sorry,” he said as I stepped towards my bedroom.

“Let’s not talk about this anymore,” I said.

“But I love you,” he uttered. “I really do love you.”

I can hear his footsteps towards me.

“Give me a chance,” he pleaded as he held my shoulders.

“I wish I could,” I spoke not even facing him. “But I’ve hurt someone dear to you because of us.”

I then walked going to my bedroom and start to sleep.

(Taemin’s Point of View)

She’s not mad at all but hurt even more. I wish I could take it away but I couldn’t because I’m the cause of that hurt. I went to the two rooms that Beatrice said. I saw Minho hyung together with Onew hyung then on the other room was Jonghyun hyung together with Key umma.

“Which room will I sleep?” I asked myself.

While thinking, I then decided to sleep together with Minho hyung and Onew hyung.

(Athena’s Point of View)

I woke up with something heavy on top of my body. I groaned and moved but that “something” was moving on my legs. So… HEAVY. I opened my eyes because of irritation. I looked at the thing and it was an arm and a leg… of a man!

“AHHHHH! GET OFF OF ME!” I said.

I looked at my side and saw Minho’s big eyes starting to open up.

“Yah! What are you doing here?!” I shouted as I got away from him.

Aish!

“Uhh. I-I…” he said.

He suddenly looked at the doorway and saw Beatrice standing there. I looked also.

“Better get up. We’ll be late for class,” Beatrice said then walked away.

I get my uniform and towel then went to the door of the bathroom.

“You owe me an explanation, frog,” then shut the door behind.

I finished fixing myself when I got out of the bathroom. I first saw Minho in his uniform sitting on the bed. He immediately stood up when he saw me.

“Mianhae. I should be sleeping with Onew hyung last night but Taemin came. I went here then asked you if it’s okay to sleep here, then you said yes. So I slept here. I didn’t know you were just sleep talking,” he said, explaining everything.

Oh. It was real. But how about the first one?

“Oh. I forgot. I think I was half-asleep then,” I said.

I walked towards him and held his wrist and dragged him until we reach the dining area. I saw Taemin is sitting beside of a vacant chair.

“Taemin-ah! You’re here!” I said and waved at him.

I was going to sit beside him when Minho got my wrist.

“What?” I asked.

He then dragged me to a seat, and then he sat beside me. He just smiled. I gave him an annoyed look. The food came and he just put almost everything in my bowl. I mean it’s so many. I can’t eat it all.

“Yah, I can’t finish this. It’s too much,” I said.

He then put his face closer to my ear and whispered, “Finish it or I’ll kiss you in front of them.”

I slightly moved away and looked at him disbelievingly. What the?! He can’t do it. He’s too shy to do IT. But he seems like he read my mind about him not doing it because his face is moving closer to mine… slowly. I searched for my chopsticks using my free hand that is near the table and picked one of the foods that he put in my bowl and quickly shove it in my mouth. He then moved away. I looked at the others and it seems that they didn’t see what just happened. I was relieved. I started eating properly.

While eating, Onew oppa started to talk about things and saying jokes that aren’t funny. I think this is one of his Onew sangtae. He even talked about being surprised when he saw Taemin sleeping beside him. I just continued eating.

“If Taemin is beside me, then where did Minho slept?” I was swallowing my food when he asked it.

I choked. What a timing. Minho hurriedly “rescued” me from the choking. He patted my back and gave me a glass of water. I gulped it and breathe deeply.

“You okay?” Jonghyun oppa asked.

I just nodded and went back to eating.

“So… I’m saying a while ago—“ he was cut off by Key oppa’s action.

He shoved an onion in Onew oppa’s mouth. After eating and fixing ourselves more, we all went to school. Taemin used Minho’s car when he went to Beatrice’s home so I now found myself with him going to school. Taemin is with his other hyungs while Beatrice is in the family car.

“Mianhae,” I burst out.

Minho is somewhat mysteriously quiet right now.

“For what?” he asked.

“Uhh. I shouted at you a while ago,” I said.

“It’s okay. I should be the one to say sorry,” and that ended our short conversation.

We arrived at the school and Minho being modest, he went out of his car and opened that door for me. He walked with me until we arrived at our classroom.

“I’ll send you a message later,” he whispered then left.

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

The talk that Taemin gave me last night was something. I never expected it and I don’t think I’m still gonna do the revenge thingy.

“Beatrice, let’s talk!” Key umma pulled me all of a sudden.

“Talk about what?” I asked as I removed his hand on my wrist. “There’s nothing to talk about!”

“Bea-yah! Jaebal,” Key pleaded.

“Fine!” I sighed. “What about him?”

“I want you to be honest with me,” Key looked at me seriously. “Maraebwa.”

“Mwoga?” I asked.

“Neo, Taemin saranghaneun?” Key asked without hesitation.

“Mollayo,” I said and walked out.

(Athena’s Point of View)

“What are you all looking at?” I said.

A girl came from the back seat stood up and approached me.

“What is your relationship with Minho oppa?” she asked.

Aish. I smell gossip.

“Ani. Why do you care?” I said.

“Don’t lie to us! Minho oppa will not come here with you, you ugly !” she said and grabbed my hair.

“Shizz! AISH! NOT MY FREAKING HAIR, BIASHHH!” I said while she continued pulling my hair.

Fudge! It hurts! I hear some girls are trying to stop her, then some are freaking encouraging her to continue to pull my hair.

“Stop pulling her hair,” it’s Beatrice with her cold tone.

The girl stopped and run back to her seat. I looked at Bea and she is with our math professor. Yikes.

“Ms. Kim and Ms. Cunningham, please go to the guidance office with me. NOW,” he said then he got out.

I quickly followed him then there goes ‘Ms. freaKIM’ going beside him. *face palm* I didn’t even bother to fix my hair because this is MY evidence.

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

“What a savior?!” someone said, a friend of Kim Yuna.

“Don’t try my patience if you don’t want to be expelled in this school,” Yuna’s friend.

“Do you think you can threaten me with that kind of attitude?” she smirked.

Everybody’s glaring at me already and started to surround me.

“You’ll be the one to be expelled not me!” she widened her eyes while smiling at me.

I suddenly smirked and looked at her. She seemed pissed off by what I did. I raised my phone up and she seemed shocked.

“One phone call and you’re out of this school,” I laughed.

I’ve been looking everyone’s expression and they seemed frightened.

“Are you sure that you’ll be the one to make me expelled?” I asked as I looked at her with my eyebrow raised. “Maraebwa.”

Then I smiled. I started walking towards her and she was frozen like an ice. I even walked around her.

“Maraebwa,” I repeated as I whispered. “If you will not speak then I’ll start calling.”

“Chakaman!” she said as I walked away from her and made me turn around to look at her.

“Uh?” I said.

“J-j…”

“Mwoga? Maraebwa,” I cut her off.

“Jeosonghaeyo!” she said and I grinned.

“Now you’re saying sorry,” I laughed off. “Never ever, threat me. You got that?”

I said as I lift her head and mae her look at me. She was trembling already and feeling like crying.