It Can't Be Revealed

X-Po2k10

 

(Athena’s Point of View)

After dinner, we stayed at Beatrice’s house to unwind some more. We actually don’t care if we would have eye bags tomorrow. We talked about stuff. And yes, I am beside Minho again and he’s holding my hand. Beatrice and Taemin seem to be… well, the tension is still there.

“I can’t take this anymore!” Jonghyun oppa said.

He went closer to me and pinched my left arm.

“Aww!” I shouted.

! He pinched the bruise. Minho punched oppa’s arm to stop him. He massaged that part but I’m still flinching because of the pain.

“Mianhae,” Jonghyun oppa said.

“Don’t. she got a bruise there,” Key said.

Shocks.

“How do you get it?” Minho said.

He looked at me with worried face.

“I… I got it from my sparring session at P.E,” I said.

“Her partner is one of your fan girls, Minho,” Key continued.

Aish. I just bowed my head.

“Why didn’t you say it to me?” he asked.

“I’ll be fine, okay? It’s just a brui—aww. Don’t,” he touched the other one.

He removed his hand and just held my hand.

“She was called in by the office because she was caught in a fight,” Beatrice said.

“Unni!” I shouted.

“Can you tell me why?” Minho said.

I hate saying these things.

“Your freaking leading actress for the musical pulled my hair because you were with me until I reach the classroom last Monday,” I said.

“Kim Yuna? That’s why she’s flirtatious in class,” he said.

“YAH! Even though she’s your partner for the musical, she’s not going away with it. I’ll make her suffer,” I said.

He just laughed.

“You’re jealous,” he said.

“I’m not. AND IT’S FINAL,” I looked away and he kissed my hair.

“Don’t keep secrets from me, okay?” He whispered. I nodded.

(Taemin’s Point of View)

“Come with me Athena, let’s treat your bruises,” Beatrice stood up and so as Athena.

I held her wrist and she made a reaction.

“Ah…” she was in pain.

I don’t know how but as I pulled her sleeves up, a hand marked on her skin.

“Yah, what happened to you?” Key umma asked as she went towards her.

She removed my hand and pulled her sleeves down.

“Nothing,” she said.

But as she turned around, there’s more bruises on her neck.

“Wait!” Key umma stopped her from going upstairs.

“Yah!” Jonghyun hyung was shocked from what Key umma did.

“What are you doing?” Beatrice was surprised as well.

Key umma ped the zipper of Beatrice’s dress. He exposed her back and her shoulders as well.

“Who did this to you?” Key umma asked.

“That’s none of your business,” she said.

“Answer me Beatrice!” Key umma raised her voice. “I want to help.”

“Whether you know his name, you wouldn’t and can't do anything for this is not your problem,” she said. “Come on Athena!”

They went upstairs leaving me with my hyungs.

“Yah, Taemin ah, what happened in the Ferris wheel?” Jonghyun hyung asked.

“Did you talked to her?” Key umma asked.

“I tried but…” I trailed off and got sad.

“But what?” Onew hyung asked.

“She said that there’s nothing to talk about and I’m with Sulli now,” I said and hung my head low.

“Still being cold-hearted,” Key umma said.

“I wish she could forgive me,” I said.

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

“What happened to you unni?” Athena asked as we reached the medical room. “Why do you have those bruises on your arms and on your shoulders?”

“Nothing,” I said trying to keep it from her.

“You know you can trust me right?” Athena said.

“I know but it’s a complicated matter,” I replied.

My phone rang and I answered the call.

“Yeobeosaeyo?” I said.

“Where are you?” it was Rhiyou. “I’m gonna treat your bruises.

“I’m in the house and SHINee’s here,” I said.

“Oh, ok!” she hung up.

“Unni?” Athena said.

“What?” I asked.

“Who did it to you?” Athena kept on asking.

I wanted to say the name of the person behind all this but it’s not his fault.

(Rhiyou’s Point of View)

As I opened the door, I saw the SHINee in the living room. I tried to look where Beatrice is but the boys blocked my way.

“What are you doing here?” Jjong asked.

“Beatrice!” I shouted. “Where are you?”

“You’re not answering my question,” Jjong said.

“Out of the way!” I said.

“I’m upstairs!” Beatrice shouted for me to hear. “At the medical room.”

“Do you know where Beatrice got her bruises?” Key umma asked. “It’s still fresh.”

“It’s from…” I paused for I remembered what Beatrice told me after I saw her lying on the floor after she and Kai talked.

“Never tell to anyone about this,” she said. “I don’t want them to get fuss on this because it’s not a big deal.”

“From?” Minho asked.

“Nothing,” I said but they’re still blocking my way. “What?!”

“Tell us!” Key umma got impatient.

I can't get out of here so I have to make a plan… I moved few steps backward and made the front vertical tumbling twice.

 “Sorry guys because I can't tell it to any of you,” I said and ran upstairs as fast as I could.

“Where have you been?” Beatrice asked.

“The boys held me captive for a while,” I explained. “I have to make a plan to escape.”

(Jonghyun’s Point of View)

I waved my hand for Rhiyou to see me. We met to our usual place since I really want to make it up to her.

“Did I make you wait?” Rhiyou asked as she took her seat.

“Aniyo,” I smiled. “Not at all.”

“Why did you want to meet with me right now?” she  asked. “You know that I have a lot of schedules right?”

“Nae,” I replied. “But I also know that both of us don’t have schedules for today.”

“Oh right,” she smiled. “So what do you want?”

“Maraebwa,” I said.

“About what?” she asked.

“Why Beatrice have bruises last time?” I asked curiously.

“Don’t tell her I told you ok?” I nodded and she took a sigh. “Jong In-ah did it.”

“Mwo?” I was surprised.

“Ssshhhh…” Rhiyou put her hand on my mouth. “Don’t be too loud.”

“How did that happen?” I asked as I whispered to her.

“Because Beatrice is Erica of X-Po2k10,” she confessed.

“How many revelations do I need to know?” I asked since I got surprised again.

“I’m so sorry for not telling you but it’s the only way to keep our identities,” Rhiyou explained.

“I know Wish Heart,” I smiled and took a deep sigh. “So why would Kai do that to her?”

I got my glass of water and sipped.

“Because he loves her,” I almost spit the water out from my mouth when Rhiyou spoke.

“You’re kidding me right?” I asked but she shook her head as she smiled a little. “So you’re telling me that he fell in love with his best friend’s girlfriend?”

Rhiyou nodded.

“Taemin and Jong In fell in love with the same girl?” I tried to analyze and Rhiyou nodded. “Who’ll win her heart? They will become rivals.”

“Not exactly,” Rhiyou said.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because Beatrice is still in love with Taemin and Kai is just the splitting image of him,” Rhiyou explained. “She can’t love a shadow of a tree.”

“So you’re telling me that she sees Taemin in Kai’s image?” I asked and she nodded. “She couldn’t love Kai for she fell deeper in love with Taemin through Kai?”

“Correct!” she said.

“So all this time, Beatrice was still in love with Tae and yet she didn’t do anything?” I concluded.

“Not technically,” Rhiyou contradicted me. “She couldn’t do anything for Taemin belongs to Sulli already. It was all Sulli’s idea.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“She was the mastermind of all the things that had happened to Tae and Bea,” Rhiyou explained. “She was the one who made them broke up.”

“She planned all that?” I asked.

“Yes because she’s obsessed with Taemin,” she replied.

“But Taemin doesn’t even love her and he only treats her as a tongsaeng,” I said.

“Exactly!” Rhiyou agreed. “But because she wanted to be with him, she did all these things to them.”

“And now they’re suffering and hurting because of her,” I concluded for the last time. “How can we help them?”

I asked since I knew the truth already.

“That’s the problem because we have to make a plan,” Rhiyou said.

“But we already did that,” I told her.

“What I mean is a better plan to make Beatrice confess her love to Taemin,” she said.

“How are we going to do that?” I asked as I became puzzled.