The Talk

X-Po2k10

 

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

“Nothing, the whole member missed you so much. Especially Key hyung,” Minho said and I smiled.

“Did I disappear that long?” I asked as I laughed.

“I don’t know but all I know is that it’s too long since they haven’t seen you,” he laughed.

“You’re right,” I said. “I haven’t seen them after graduation.”

“Taemin misses you.” Minho said.

“You know that he’s with Sulli so why would he miss me?” I just laughed.

“He doesn’t love Sulli,” Minho started. “He’s still in love with you,” he looked at me.

“How sure are you?” I asked him. “Did he tell you that joke?”

I said since I didn’t want to believe him.

“What really happened that day?” Minho asked.

(Minho’s Point of View)

“I told you,” Beatrice said. “Taemin messaged me that day and asked me to come to the Café but when I went I was there, I saw him and Sulli kissing.”

“Did you let him explain?” I asked.

“I did,” Beatrice said. “But he didn’t say anything.”

“Bea, you gotta let him explain again,” I pleaded.

“He had his chance and he blew it,” Beatrice said. “What’s done is done.”

“He’s just doing the couple thing for Sulli because of the rumor that had gone wild,” I blurted out.

“Ah…the rumor that is saying that they’ve been dating since we broke up?” Beatrice replied.

“Ne…he couldn’t escape since Sulli said that it’s true,” I told her the whole detail.

I suddenly looked at the girl who was playing basketball in the court. She’s Beatrice’s friend but did she know everything about her?

“You're friend Athena, does she know?” I asked her.

“Ani…she doesn’t know anything. I don’t want her to know. I don’t think she needs to know about it,” she answered.

“But sooner or later, she’ll gonna find it out,” I exclaimed.

“I know,”  Beatrice said as she smiled. “By the way, she wants to be your friend.”

Minho chuckled and looked at me.

“I think we can work that out,” he said and went to Athena.

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

“Hey!” Athena shouted as the ball was stolen from her by Minho.

She looked surprised when she saw Minho. I think it will be a good start for Athena at all…

“Minho, are you done talking?” Athena asked curiously.

“Ne, you wanna play?” he asked her.

Athena looked at me like she didn’t know what was happening.

“Uh…” the only thing she could say.

“Ne, she wants to. She’s just shy,” I said since she’s a shy type.

“Anong ginawa mo?” she asked in a tone like complaining and surprised at the same time.

She used a different language so Minho wouldn’t understand it.

“Tinutulungan ka,” I answered in the same language.

They started playing basketball and Athena caught the ball that Minho threw. I know that Athena hates the game and so am I. I’ve been cheering for her just to . I saw the game wasn’t fair since Athena couldn’t run because of our uniform.

“Minho-yah, you cheater!” Athena shouted as Minho grabbed the ball from her hands.

Minho’s right, sooner or later, Athena would know everything. I want her to trust me wholly and I don’t want to break her trust. I hope that when she found everything out, she would understand why I did that.

“Can we play next time? I can't run because of what I’m wearing right now,” Athena said as she grabbed the ball from Minho’s hands.

“Sure, I’ll text you. What’s your number?” Minho asked as he pulled out his phone and gave it to Athena.

She dialed her number and gave it back to Minho.

“That’s me, save it okay?” Minho said and Athena nodded as she threw the ball back to him.

“We’ll be going now,” I said and went home first.

(Rhiyou’s Point of View)

I was too lazy to go out of my room so I stayed for long. Beatrice was leaving SMent and I’ll be left alone with a newbie. I have no choice since the president agreed to her decision.

“Rhica-ssi, aren’t you going to eat lunch?” it was Key umma who was knocking on my door.

“I’ll be there umma,” I said as I lazily went out of the bed.

Where’s Beatrice? I want her here with me… the door suddenly opened and I saw Beatrice going inside the dorm.

“Where have you been? I’ve been waiting for you here for years,” I said as I put my hands on my waist.

“You know my schedule right? I won't go anywhere unless I have to train my replacement,” Beatrice said.

“You found your replacement?” Jjong asked.

“Ne,” Beatrice answered coldly.

“When will you train her?” Minho asked.

“As soon as possible,” Beatrice replied.

“But you’ll still perform with Rhica-ssi right?” Key umma asked.

“Ne,” Beatrice said. “But when I finished giving training to my replacement, she’ll debut and I’ll be long gone.”

“But you’ll be with us right?” I asked her.

“Ne,” Beatrice smiled. “I won't leave you. I’ll be in your every performance.”

Although she will leave our group, she’ll still be with me and I’ll still see her.

“Are you going to SMent already?” Onew oppa asked.

“Ne,” Beatrice answered.

“Why not eat first before you go?” Taemin said.

“I’ll just eat outside,” Beatrice answered and was about to walk away from the dining area.

“Let’s eat here since I’m hungry,” I pouted my lips so Beatrice couldn’t resist me.

“Fine,” she rolled her eyes and smiled.

I knew she couldn’t resist me.

(Taemin’s Point of View)

“Hyung, where have you been lately?” I asked Minho hyung.

“I went to school and I heard that Beatrice was going to the same school as I am so I looked for her,” hyung answered.

“Did you talk to her?” I asked all of a sudden.

“Ne,” Minho hyung answered.

“Did she tell you anything?” I asked again.

“She told me the reason behind why you two break up,” Minho hyung said.

“What did she tell you about that?” I asked as I paid attention.

“She told me that she messaged you that day and went to the said location and she saw you and Sulli kissing,” Minho hyung told.

“But I didn’t…” I trailed off as I tried to remember that day again.

I kept thinking what have I done that day but I really didn’t remember anything about giving message to Beatrice that day unless…

“What are you doing?” Minho hyung asked.

“I wanna make sure I didn’t really messaged her that day,” I said as I looked up something on my sports bag.

As I got my phone, I scanned the messages I sent her. I never deleted any of it since I want to remember our sweet conversation together.

“Did you find it?” Minho hyung asked and my eyes widened.

(Sulli’s Point of View)

I was about to go to the SHINee’s rehearsal room when…

“Did you find it?” it was Minho oppa who spoke.

I was in their door already when I leaned my back on the wall so they wouldn’t notice me.

“I sent her a message that day,” it was Taemin oppa who spoke.

Did he found the message I sent to Beatrice unni? Didn’t I delete it? How stupid am I?!

“Did you really sent her that message to her?” Minho oppa asked.

“Hyung! I swear! I didn’t touch my phone that time?!” Taemin raised his voice because of frustration over the message.

“What’s going on?” it was Key oppa who went in.

“Taemin found the message he sent to Beatrice the day before they broke up,” Minho oppa explained.

“What are you doing there?” I got surprised by Amber unni’s voice.

“Unni, don’t scare me like that?!” I whispered as I got out and went to her.

“What are you doing there?” she asked again.

“Nothing,” I said and walked off.

(Amber’s Point of View)

“Did you really text her that day?” Jjong oppa asked.

There was a sudden fuss inside the SHINee’s rehearsal room.

“What’s going on here?” I asked as I went in.

“Taemin found the message for Beatrice before they broke up,” Onew oppa said.

“Chincha?” I asked and they nodded except for Taemin.

“But I really didn’t message her,” Taemin said almost complaining.

“Let me see,” I said as I reached my hand for the phone.

Taemin gave his phone and I scanned the message for Beatrice. As I looked at the message, I got my phone and scanned someone else’s message. As I looked at the two message, it was completely the same and it was really not Taemin’s doings, it was…

“What did you see?” Minho asked.

“Nothing,” I said as I gave back Taemin’s phone.

“Noona,” Taemin called and looked worried.

“You’ll be fine,” I said as I looked at him.

He will surely be fine and Sulli’s doom was getting near.

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

There was a sudden noise I heard around the rehearsal room.

“Rhiyou, put your phone into silent one,” I said. “We’re rehearsing an I hope that you’re aware of that.”

“I know but…” Rhiyou trailed off and I went to her bag to get her phone.

As I looked at the screen, it was Jjong oppa who was calling her.

“When did he start calling you?” I asked as I looked at her.

“Few months ago,” Rhiyou bit her lips.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked her.

“Because I know that…”

“I’m gonna be mad at you? Is that it?” I cut her off an she nodded. “No I wouldn’t!”

“You wouldn’t?” Rhiyou asked as she got surprised by my answer.

“No,” I said. “I know that you still love oppa Rhica.”

“But Cheon Dong  and I…”

“You’re just fooling yourself around,” I told her as I cut her off again. “Let’s start rehearsing.”

(Rhiyou’s Point of View)

Beatrice was right about me fooling around. I kept dating guys just to forget Jjong but I couldn’t. Maybe it’s time to settle things down.

“I only have three hours to teach you this,” Beatrice said.

“Three hours? Am I gonna perfect that within three whole freaking hours?” I complained.

“If you’ll keep complaining then you won't finish this,” she looked at me as she put her hands on her waist. “Just follow my lead.”