Beginning of Journey

X-Po2k10

 

(Rhiyou’s Point of View)

I didn’t know what happened to Beatrice that day. My brother won't tell me either. Was that easy? Ignoring each other without a reason? There was a problem and I knew it.

I received a message from Thea unni.

            From: Therese Unni

            Message: You got accepted and you’ll be going to Seoul with SHINee.

I wasn’t surprised at all even though I didn’t expect it either. I went to my brother and sat beside him in the couch while watching television.

“What’s the real problem?” I asked him seriously.

“Bea won't…”

“I know that Beatrice won't talk to you! That’s why I’m asking what’s the real problem?!” I got a little mad.

“She saw me kissing my ex-girlfriend! Happy?!” my brother shouted.

“What the…!!! What’s wrong with you? Playing with Beatrice’s feelings all along?” I got really mad. “You’re so stupid!”

(Mark John’s Point of View)

I didn’t expect her to see me kissing my ex-girlfriend. I didn't know why I couldn’t resist her. But I really do love Beatrice. Maybe this was what my sister was talking about, I’ll regret everything and lose everything because of what I did to her.

When I turned around, Rhiyou was gone already. I picked up my phone to call Beatrice but then something came to my mind all of a sudden.

“Why am I calling her when I had nothing to explain?” I thought. “She already saw me cheating on her but what I can't accept is telling me that I never really became serious to her.”

I went upstairs to check on my sister. When I reached her bedroom, she’s already packing her things.

“Where are you going?” I asked as I got surprised by her actions.

“Going to Seoul tonight with SHINee members. We got accepted to SMent,” she answered without even looking at me and with an angry tone.

“I’m sorry,” I said.

She stopped from what she was doing and looked at me.

“Don’t apologize to me,” she smiled. “You know that what you did is really wrong and you know to whom you should apologize.”

She then continued what she was doing. Rhiyou’s right. I should talk to her and apologize but I don’t know how to…I won't ask her to be mine again but all I need is her forgiveness.

(Therese’s Point of View)

“Beatrice, what’s wrong?” I asked my sister after getting home and received a text message from the audition.

Beatrice wasn’t telling me anything. She just went upstairs and cried on her bed quietly. Well, this was the second time she cried about MJ. He may be her first love but he’s not her true love at all. Her phone rang but it was just a missed call.

I went to John and asked him a favor.

“Yes my lady,” John said as he complied to what I said.

I know how it was hard for my sister to be broken hearted twice even though I’m not that expect when it comes to love. All though I don’t have any love experiences, I know how she really feels about men.

(Taemin’s Point of View)

We’ll be going back to Seoul this night and the X-Po2k10 members will be coming with us. Who really are they? They got the looks of two Café Latte members, Sugar and Coffee. But they also looked like Beatrice and Rhiyou…

“Are you all set?” Onew hyung interrupted my thoughts as he asked us.

“Ne,” Minho hyung answered.

Minho hyung looked at me and I smiled a little.

“Gwenchana?” Key umma asked.

“Ne,” I looked down as I answered.

“Don’t be disappointed Taemin-ah,” Jjong hyung said as he smiled.

“I’m…” I paused before continuing. “…not.”

“You’ll find your chance again,” Onew hyung tapped my back as he smiled to me.

“What’s with the smile hyung?” Key umma asked.

“Nothing,” Onew hyung was blushing a little.

“Hyung is in love,” Minho hyung teased.

“A-aniyo…” Onew hyung chuckled.

“Is it because of the girl you met that day?” Jjong hyung tickled Onew hyung.

“A-ani!” Onew hyung was laughing.

“So tell us hyung, who is that girl?” Key umma asked.

“She said her name is Therese,” Onew hyung looked at us as he thought deeply. “Therese McGowell.”

“MWO?!” all of us got shocked as he mentioned the girl’s last name.

“Waeyo?” Onew hyung looked puzzled.

“Hyung, she’s Beatrice’s sister!” Minho hyung said.

“Mwo?!” Onew hyung got surprised. “Beatrice never mentioned she had a sister!”

So there’s a lot of things we didn’t know about her. A lot of things I didn’t know about her.

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

As I wiped my tears away, I saw my sister outside of my bed room as I opened the door. Beside her was a luggage…and it was mine.

“What’s the meaning of this?” I asked her.

“You’re going to Seoul tonight together with the SHINee members,” Therese unni smiled and handed me my luggage.

“You’re telling me that we got in?” I asked and she nodded.

“Now, here’s your passport and your plane ticket!” Thea unni gave me my passport and inside of it was my plane ticket. “Good luck on your new journey.”

“Wait, you’re not coming?” I asked.

“No, because I have a flight going to Italy,” my sister answered.

She then hugged me and whispered something. She smiled and we both went down to the living room. Maybe she’s right. I should have known why everything happened that day…

“Take care ok?” she said as she bid goodbye.

She used her own car and I used mine to get to the airport. I was wearing sunglasses and so as Rhiyou.

“So are you two ready?” Onew oppa asked.

“Ne,” Rhiyou and I both answered.

Our journey started and so as our revenge. SMent won't get away from what they did to our company. We’ll keep an eye on you…