Seeing Him In Him

X-Po2k10

 

 

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

Kai and I became close to each other after the day he asked me to take a break and have fun. Well, he sure is the first guy who did that to me…

“Noona, wanna go somewhere?” Kai asked as he peeked in to our rehearsal room.

“Eodi?” I asked as we’re done rehearsing.

“Anywhere you want,” he smiled and went inside the room.

“Arasso,” I smiled. “Wait for me, I’ll just wash up.”

I went to the wash up room and cleaned myself.

(Rhiyou’s Point of View)

Kai didn't leave the room. He waited for Beatrice so they could have fun. I felt wrong about her and him.

“Jong In-ah,” I called his name.

“Waeyo noona?” he asked as he looked at me.

“Hoksi, neo, Erica-yah johahae?” I asked as I looked  at him straight in his eyes.

“Mollayo,” he chuckled.

“Ita, eobta?” I asked him again.

“Ne,” he sighed.

I knew it but does Beatrice knew about this?

“Did you tell her already?” I asked.

“Ani,” he said looking sad.

“Wae?” I asked.

“Because she might avoid me,” Kai answered.

“Why don’t you try,” I smiled at him and went to the wash room.

When I met Beatrice in the washroom, I looked at her.

“What?” she asked.

“Nothing,” I answered. “Just be careful.”

“What’s with the advice?” Beatrice asked.

“Just be careful,” I tapped her shoulder and went in to the shower.

Beatrice left and didn’t ask anything anymore. I wish I was wrong but I can feel that I am right.

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

What’s with Rhiyou today? Saying to me to be careful? I’m always careful…

As I went inside the rehearsal room, Kai stood up and looked at me. I went to my bag and started fixing my things. I didn’t know but it’s too quiet.

“Noona,” Kai called.

Wae?” as I turned around after fixing my stuff, I got surprised since he was close to me.

My bag was in the corner of the room and I got trapped by him.

“Wae?” I asked again.

He moved his face closer but I turned my face but he whispered something. As I looked at him, I was surprised. Is this what Rhiyou was trying to tell me, to be careful from him? But I’m not…he’s just…but he…

“Kaja,” I said as if nothing happened and Kai nodded.

“So noona, what do you think?” Kai asked after hours passed and ended up in the park sitting on a bench.

“What do I think of what?” I asked.

“I know that we’ve been friends and I’m taking you out for a month,” Kai started.

“And?” I suddenly asked.

“And I want to ask you on a real date with me,” Kai said.

“A date with you?” I chuckled. “You’re kidding.”

“I’m not,” he got serious in his tone. “Tell me noona, do you like someone else?”

Yes, but he’s long gone. He’s with someone else’s property. He just looked like you…

“Nope,” I lied. “No I don’t.”

“Then can you date me?” Kai kept on insisting.

“I’ll think about it,” I smiled to him. “Give me three days.”

“Arasso,” he really is just…

But I can't be fooled by him. He’s just…oh no…not the beating heart again.

“Noona, gwenchana?” Kai asked worriedly.

“N-ne,” I stuttered all of a sudden. “I need to go home.”

“Let me take you,” Kai stood in front of me. “Where do you live?”

“I live in SHINee’s dorm,” I answered.

“You’re living with Taemin hyung and the rest of them?” Kai looked at me weirdly.

“Uh…I just said that earlier,” I said.

“Oh, yeah. Sorry,” he apologized.

He walked me home going to the SHINee’s dorm. I let him go inside and…

“Jong In-ah, what are you doing here?” Taemin asked as he went out of the living room.

“I…ah…”

“He took me home since I’m not feeling well,” I said before Jong In could say something.

“Did you two go on a date or something?” Taemin asked.

“Aniyo hyung,” Kai said. “We just bond as friends. You know…”

“Since you’re here, I want to talk to you about something,” Taemin said and I went to my room.

(Taemin’s Point of View)

“What do you want to talk about hyung?” Kai asked as we reached the rooftop.

“You told me once that she looked like Coffee-yah when her mask is on right?” I said and he nodded. “And she looked like Beatrice when she takes off her mask.”

Could it be that she’s Coffee of Café Latte coming back as a new member of a girl group called X-Po2k10? What if that’s her?

“So what about it hyung?” Kai interrupted my thoughts.

“Nothing,” I answered. “But what do you know about her?”

“Like I said, she’s the choreographer of the group and one of the composers as well,” Kai said.

“Just like Coffee-yah,” I mumbled.

“But you said that Coffee noona was kind and cheerful right?” Kai asked and I nodded.

Ne, that’s right. She’s cheerful and kind but Erica wasn’t. She’s cold and didn’t care about the world.

“Hyung,” Kai called and I looked at him. “Could it be that you like Erica noona?”

“Aniyo,” I smiled to him. “You know who I like right?”

He smiled and nodded. Yup, I’m still in love with her but I just don’t want anyone to know that…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

My latest update for this day..

Hope you enjoy..

I just ot my friend back haha so happy XD