Starting to Fail

X-Po2k10

 

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

“Bea, we have to find one as soon as possible and you know that,” Rhiyou raised her tone on me.

“I know,” I said as I sighed. “Can you relax? We’ve been busy these days and how am I supposed to process that with our busy schedules?”

I told her and she took her seat already. Days were starting to pass by quickly and my motive as well was already fading. A knock on our rehearsal room was heard.

“Hey there girls,” the SHINee’s manager showed up.

“What is he doing here?” Rhiyou murmured.

“Can I come in?” he asked.

“No,” Rhiyou whispered.

“Yes,” I said. “What is it ajhussi?”

“I was wondering where you two are living right now?” he asked.

Rhiyou and I looked at each other before answering.

“At the hotel?” we both lied.

“Well in that case, the president of this entertainment suggested something,” he looked at both of us.

“What is it?” I curiously asked.

“Oh…not again,” Rhiyou mumbled.

“There are two spare rooms in our dorm, if you want to take it then you’ll be living with the SHINee members,” he smiled.

I looked at Rhiyou and she’s giving me a signal not to take the opportunity. I know how it will turn out eventually but do we have a choice?

“Is there another option?” I asked politely.

“Well there is,” he said.

“What is it?” I asked.

“I’m not liking this,” Rhiyou whispered.

“Leave SMent,” he then smiled.

Well that’s not an option at all…

“Can you give us a minute to talk privately?” I asked.

“Sure,” he said.

I took Rhiyou with me to talk privately.

“So are we gonna take it or not?” I asked her.

“They’re not giving us any choice,” Rhiyou answered. “If we agree then we’re gonna get caught.”

“I don’t want to tell the truth that we’re living together in our mansion-like house here,” I said. “Because if I did…”

“They’ll know who you really are and so am I,” Rhiyou continued what I was saying.

“So are we gonna take it?” I asked again. “They won't know who we really are.”

“How sure are you?” Rhiyou asked with a tone.

“I’m fully sure about it,” I smiled to her and we went inside our rehearsal room again where the SHINee’s manager was waiting for our answer.

“So?” he asked. “How did it go?”

“We’ll take it,” I smiled.

“Ok then,” he replied. “You need to be there by tomorrow.”

He then left and Rhiyou and I took a sigh.

“So what are we gonna do?” Rhiyou asked.

“I don’t know,” I answered.

The next day, we left my house and went to the SHINee’s dorm. Their manager gave us the spare key so we won't wake the members up if we arrived in the morning.

“Just be quiet,” I reminded Rhiyou.

(Key’s Point of View)

I heard a noise at the hallway and it caused me to wake up. As I got up from bed and went out, I saw two girl walking quietly lifting their luggage as they passed by my bedroom.

“Nuguseyo?” I asked as I rub my eyes.

“Mianhada oppa,” Rhiyou said. “Did we woke you up?”

“Not at all wae?” I said.

As I opened my eyes clearly, I saw the looks of the two girls.

“Oh!” I got shocked. “Why are you two here?”

“Why are you shouting Key?” Onew hyung woke up.

“What’s the problem?” Taemin asked.

“What are you fussing about?” Minho went out of his room.

Jjong was the last one to wake up from his bed. The girls froze in front of me and as my members woke up completely…

“Why are you here?” Jjong asked.

“Well…uh…” Rhica seemed to lose her words.

“We’re living with the same dorm as you guys,” Erica answered.

“Mwo?!” all of us said.

“Who told you so?” Onew hyung asked with a tone.

“I didn’t know about this!” Minho said.

“I want to talk with manager hyung,” I said.

“Well, he’s the one who said it,” Erica answered. “Do you want proof?”

“Yes we do,” Taemin said.

Erica handed her phone to us. As we played the recorded audio, we heard hyung talking to these girls. We looked at them again and looked at her cellphone.

“Here,” I said as I handed her, her phone.

‘So can we go now?” Erica asked without hesitating.

“Yeah,” Jjong said. “Sure.”

We went back to our business and the girls went to their rooms. Living with us in the same dorm? Why would manager hyung said that? Is this some sick joke of his again?

(Rhiyou’s Point of View)

Maybe we won't really be caught this time…but why do I feel like I’ve missed this place a lot? My phone was suddenly vibrating. It was more of a call but who might that be? As I picked my phone, it was Jjong who was calling me.

“Really? Calling me today? The hell,” I whispered.

I just threw my cellphone on my bed and didn’t pick it up again. I don’t want to speak to him since he had someone else already. I just took a sleep for a while since I was tired already.

(Jonghyun’s Point of View)

I wanted to make it up to Rhiyou but I just don’t know how. I still love her but I also love Shin Se Kyung. But to be more real, I love Rhiyou more. I tried to call Rhiyou but she’s not picking her phone up. Maybe she didn’t want me anymore. She won't give me a chance for sure.

“Jjong,” Onew hyung startled me.

“Waeyo?” I asked as I came back to reality again.

“You’re day dreaming,” hyung said. “What are you thinking?”

“Nothing,” I lied.

“Is it Rhiyou or Shin Se Kyung?” Onew hyung guessed.

“Hyung!” I raised my voice since he got it right.

I can't believe he knew what I was thinking.

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

I went out of my room after unpacking my things.

“Where are you going?” Key umma asked.

“SMent?” I said.

“Come on, I’ll give  you a ride,” Minho said.

“I’ll drive my car,” I gave him a fake smile.

“It would be better if you’ll ride with him since he’s also going there,” Key umma said.

“Fine since I won't have to pay for gas,” I said coldly.

All the time, a huge silence between me and Minho was there until we reached the SMent.

“Thanks for the ride,” I said as I went out of his car.

“Noona!” as I turned around it was Kai who was waving at me.

“Annyeong,” I said as he got closer.

“What are you doing here noona?” Kai asked.

“To do work,” I said.

“Why not take a break and come with me,” Kai said.

“Where are we going?” I asked as he held my wrist already.

He then dragged me and we went everywhere around Seoul. It was fun and I never seen the city lights so bright like this at night.

“Do you like it,” Kai asked.

“Ne,” I smiled to him.

(Jong In’s Point of View)

“Do you like it?” I asked Erica noona.

“Ne,” she smiled and I felt something in my heart.

Why was it beating so loud. As I looked at her face, she looked beautiful but what did she really look like without her mask?

“Noona,” I called.

“Hhmm…” she hummed as a response.

“Can you show me your real face?” I asked seriously.

“Wae?” she looked at me.

“Nothing,” I said as I looked away. “I just want to see how you really look like.”

“Arasso,” she answered and took off her mask.

Whoa! She looked like…

“You look like…” I lost the words.

“I know,” she said putting her mask on.

“You look like Coffee noona when your mask is on,” I said. “But you look like Beatrice noona when your mask is off.”

I was really surprised when I saw her real features. Could it be possible? But I don’t think it is since Taemin hyung said that Beatrice noona was nice and kind but Erica noona was cold but also kind.

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

“You look like Coffee noona when your mask is on,” Kai said. “But you look like Beatrice noona when your mask is off.”

That’s because I am both that person…I wish I could tell somebody but my motive to take revenge was getting away and I don’t know why…sooner or later, I would ask permission to quit already…

“Noona,” Kai called.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Could it be possible that a girl like you would like a guy like me?” Kai asked.

“Wae?” I chuckled.

As he looked at me, something caught my attention. He can't be…am I right about the way he looked at me right now? But I can't…there’s no way I can since I see him in him…what am I gonna do?

“Maybe,” I answered.

But to be honest, I really can't. I might fall in love with him deeper because I see him in you… mianhada…