First Day Training

X-Po2k10

 

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

It’s our major class and Minho was our classmate in this class. Athena and I made an agreement to be Minho’s bodyguard before the class started.

“What do you want Minjung?” Athena asked.

“Can I…”

“No,” I cut in before she could say anything.

I know what she wanted. She wanted to sit between us but I won't let her.

“Thank you,” Athena mouthed to me.

I smiled and focused to the given topic of our professor. My other classmates performed their songs. The given topic was we should change the lyrics of Justin’s Timberlake songs.

“Ms. Cunningham, can you show your work?” our teacher called Athena all of a sudden.

She got up and went in front of the class.

“I changed the lyrics of the song y Back. Here it goes,” Athena said and started singing the lyrics.

Come here babe,

I wanna share my happiness, is it ok?

Don’t mistake me, I just got here today.

So let’s dance and feel it this way…” she sang the whole song.

When Athena finished the song, we all clapped. She looked at me and Minho and we did the thumbs up.

“Nice song Athena,” Minho said as Athena approached her seat. “Hi – 5!”

I didn’t get the chance to sing my work because our three hour major class was done before I could sing.

“Hey, Athena? I’ll be going to my next class. Wait for me, ok?” I said to her. “See you in an hour, bye.”

I want to tell her the truth but not now. There’s still something bothering me all along. I went to my advance class and it was the female teacher who was I met before the school days started.

“So tell me, you really want to stay, Ms. McGowell?” she asked and I nodded. “I heard that your dancing is good. Why do you want to take an advance class in dancing?”

“Because I want to be good in dancing and I want to choreograph dances,” the only excuse that I have.

To be honest, I took an advance class to clear my head and help me focus on my studies and career. This is the only way to get out from my misery.

We started the dance lessons. The steps are difficult but I can catch up whenever I get the chance to memorize the steps. After an hour, I rearranged my things and put in inside my bag.

“You’re good in dancing,” the teacher said.

“Gomawoyo,” I stood up and bowed my head.

“Wait!” my professor said. “I heard that you’re friends with Café Latte is it true?”

“Ne,” I answered. “Waeyo sonsaeng-nim?”

“Do you know the reason behind why they quit?” she asked.

Was this woman curious about us?

“They changed their image and formed a new group,” I said.

“What group?” she asked.

“One of their members quit so they formed a group called X-Po2k10,” I answered.

“You know them?” my professor asked and I nodded. “How?”

“Because I’m one of the members,” I smiled.

I slung my bag and went out of the room. I looked for Athena at the campus but I didn’t see her so I went across the gate.

            To: Athena

            Message: Where are you? I’m here at the gate. I’ll wait for you :)

I’ve waited for Athena for some minutes. As I turned around, I saw her with Minho going my way.

“The car’s here, gotta go. Bye Athena. Bye Beatrice,” Minho said as they approached me.

Athena and I walked and it was weird for me to see my friend with Minho.

“What took you so long? And WHY are you with Minho?” I asked her as we started walking.

“We’re at the garden. I just saw him there,” she explained.

“Oh, I thought you’re at the library or something,” I made an excuse.

“BTW, Minjung warned me,” she told me. “I’m a little bit worried about it.”

“Don’t mind her. She’s just really obsessed,” I said to calm her down.

We walked quietly going to my house. As we arrived at my house. She looked at the ceiling while turning around slowly. I know what she’s thinking. It was huge and too much for a room.

“Close your mouth Athena, a fly can go inside,” I told her as I saw her open mouthed.

“Your house, it’s so big and so…grand,” she said while still looking around.

“This is the music room and the study room,” I said as we got upstairs.

She entered the room and saw various kinds of musical instruments on the one side and the other side were books on shelves and a study table with chair.

“Are we going to rehearse here?” she looked at me as I moved in front of a big mirror.

She was gonna take a look on herself when I suddenly pushed a button and it was cut in half.

“Whoah…” she gasped.

“Follow me,” I said as we walked in to the other room, my rehearsal room.

“WHAT THE FUDGE IS THIS?!” she asked.

“This where I create and rehearse our steps,” I replied calmly.

“,” Athena muttered as she turned around when the mirror closed.

(Rhiyou’s Point of View)

I came to the restaurant where Jjong wanted me to meet him. I arrived on time and saw him far from other people.  I sat opposite to him.

“Rhiyou-yah,” Jjong called my name.

“I don’t want to make it hard for you Jjong,” I cut in before he could say anything. “It would be better if we don’t see each other again.”

“But I still love you,” Jjong said sincerely.

“But you also love Shin Se Kyung,” I said.

“We’re having troubles right now,” Jjong explained. “We’re starting to fight and I don’t think that it’s working between us.”

“You should fix your problem first,” I smiled. “We’re done but we can still be friends.”

“Rhiyou-yah,” Jjong held my wrist as I stood up and was about to walk off. “Don’t be like this.”

“Don’t betray Se Kyung,” I told him. “She loves you too the way you love her.”

I removed his hand while I said the last sentence.

(Jonghyun’s Point of View)

I shouldn’t agree to her in the first place. Although I love Se Kyung, I love Rhiyou more. I shouldn’t agree to her about us breaking up but what can I do, I thought that it’s not working anymore between us but right now, I still love her more.

“What happened to you Jjong,” Key asked.

“I talked to Rhiyou and…” I sighed.

“And?” he asked.

“I didn’t get her back,” I said as I brush my hair up using my hands.

“But you have Se Kyung already,” he said.

“I know but I love Rhiyou more than Se Kyung although Se Kyung is my long time crush, Rhiyou’s still my first love,” I told him.

“You’ll figure a way out,” he tapped my shoulder and walked off.

As I looked on my phone, Se Kyung messaged me a lot of times but I wasn’t answering any of them. I’m starting to get confused and I know why…

(Minho’s Point of View)

“Hyung, I met Beatrice today,” I told Onew hyung.

“Chincha?!” Jjong hyung, Key hyung and Onew hyung said while they were surprised.

I looked at Taemin and he’s just looking by the window. We’re in the van since we have a shooting.

“I wanna see her again,” Key hyung said.

“Me too,” Jjong hyung said.

“I want to have a bonding with her again,” Onew hyung said.

“If you want, you can join me tomorrow,” I suggested.

“What will you do?” Onew hyung asked.

“I’ll jog tomorrow morning,” I answered.

“That’s a great idea!” Key hyung said. “Let’s join him so we could see Bea too.”

“I’ll come too,” Jjong hyung second demotion.

“Me too,” Onew hyung said.

“How about you Tae?” Key hyung asked.

“Huh?” he was startled when he heard Key hyung’s voice.

“Are you joining us tomorrow?” I asked him.

“S-sure,” he suddenly stuttered and looked at the window again.

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

Morning came an I went straight to Athena’s apartment. I’m only wearing my sports jacket and inside of it was my sports bra and a lose pants together with my sneakers.

“Why do I have to wake up at this time?” she asked as I got in to her apartment.

“We’ll jog. Wear your exercise outfit,” I told her.

I waited for her for some minutes and went out of her apartment together with her.

“Shizz…it’s too cold Beatrice,” she said.

“You need to endure it. Minho will be with us,” I told her.

“Is this normal? My arms and legs are sore,” she asked.

“Ne…it’s normal. Lalo na at nabigla ang katawan mo sa pagsayaw kahapon,” I replied.

We continued to jog until we reached the park.

“Annyeong Beatrice and Athena,” Minho said as we met him by the park.

Minho called me last night to jog with him since the other SHINee members missed me. I thought that it was a great opportunity for Athena to finally meet the other SHINee members other than Minho alone.

“Hi,” Athena and I said on cue.

“The other guys are there, let’s go,” Minho said.

“Minho, what do you mean by other guys?” Athena asked.

“The other SHINee members, they missed Beatrice so they joined me today,” Minho said.

“Beatrice!” Jonghyun oppa shouted and waved at me as I saw them already.

Key umma ran towards me and hugged me.

“Bogo shippeoso,” Key said and hugged me tighter.

“Yah…You have to let go of me now umma. I ‘can't breathe,” I said.

“Mianhae,” Key umma let go of me and hugged me again. “I just really missed you so much.”

“Minho who’s that girl beside you?” Onew hyung asked.

“She’s my classmate and friend,” I said before Minho could say anything.

“Annyeong, I’m Jonghyun,” Jonghyun oppa said.

“I’m Onew,” Onew oppa said.

“Key,” Key umma said as he waved his hand.

“I’m Taemin, what’s your name again, noona?” Taemin asked.

Athena looked at me and I mouthed “Go.” Athena looked at them and opened .

“H-hello…I’m A-Athena. N-nice to meet you all,” Athena stuttered.

She’s not used to this kind of atmosphere I guess. They all smiled at her. I also smiled since she’ll gain new friends other than me.

“Let’s jog while it’s cold,” Key umma said and we started jogging around the park.

Jonghyun oppa, Onew oppa and Key umma kept me busy.

“How’s the life?” Jonghyun oppa asked.

“It’s fine…” I said.

“Is there’s something new?” Key umma asked.

“What new?” I asked.

“You know, someone new,” he said.

“Aniyo…” I replied. “Besides, I’m focusing on my studies first.”

“Looks like you’re really busy and don’t have time for us anymore,” Onew oppa said.

“And you oppa,” I said. “How’s been going on between you and my sister?”

“Mwo?” Key umma and Jjong oppa got shocked.

“My sister told me that she’s in relationship with you,” I blurted out.

“You didn’t tell us that hyung,” Jjong oppa complained.

“You’re keeping secrets from us now, huh!” Key umma said and I just laughed.

“Well, I love your sister you know that,” he scratched his nape and blushed.

“Ne,” I chuckled.

After we jog, I sat down on bench. Onew hyung was talking to someone over the phone.

“Beatrice, my uncle texted me and left something at my apartment. Can we go?” Athena asked me and I nodded.

I stood up and grabbed Athena’s wrist. We came near the SHINee member s to say goodbye.

“…ne…arasso, manager hyung. We’re going to fix ourselves. Bye,” Onew hyung said as he hung up the phone. “We’ll be going now girls, they need us in the building,” he said.

“Oh good, we need to go also,” I said.

“It’s nice talking to you again Beatrice and nice to meet you Athena,” Jonghyun said.

“Nice meeting you also,” Athena bowed her head as she uttered the words.