Will It Be Her

X-Po2k10

 

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

Kyung Soo oppa, Chan Yeol oppa, Su Ho oppa and Baek Hyun oppa didn’t call me noona anymore although we’re their senior, we’re also their hubae.

“So are you all set?” Rhiyou asked.

“For what?” I asked.

“Look, we still don’t have a manager and we need to find one A.S.A.P,” Rhiyou emphasized the abbreviations.

“I’ll try to look for that ok?” I told her. “I’m going to school enroll my advance class.”

“You have an advance class?” Rhiyou got surprised.

“Well ,yeah!” I said. “I can't take my three other subjects since I’ve been exempted and they won't let me take it for my grades are too high.”

“Subjects like English, Literature and Linguistics?” Rhiyou asked and I nodded.

“Well I have to go,” I said and slung my bag.

“Ok,” she said and bid goodbye.

While passing down the hallway, I saw Sulli.

(Sulli’s Point of View)

I passed by the hallway to see Taemin oppa. Since Beatrice unni was gone, it’s time for me to take this one chance to make oppa fall in love with me.

“Oh…Erica unni,” I said as I saw her passed by me.

She suddenly stopped and looked at me. Why did she need to wear sunglasses every time?

“Eodiseo unni?” I asked.

“Why do you want to know?” she asked.

“Just answer the question unni,” she got me losing my temper.

“Tsk,” she smirked as I crossed my eyebrows.

“What’s so funny?” I asked getting irritated.

“Why don’t you just go to your lover boy and make him fall in love with you?” she suddenly walked away.

How did she know what I was gonna do? Can she read minds or just observing every move I make?

I went straight to the SHINee rehearsal room and there I saw the EXO-K members.

“Hyung, Erica noona is so great,” Kai complimented.

What’s so great about her?

“She’s the choreographer and she looked really cool when dancing,” Kai bragged even more.

“She’s just like,” Baek Hyun oppa thought.

“Just like Coffee noona,” Chan Yeol oppa said.

Coffee unni? Ah…the Café Latte members quit already without us knowing it. But what’s the real reason?

“Jong In-ah, neo, Erica-ssi johahae?” Taemin oppa asked.

Kai shyly bowed his head and nod slowly.

“Omo…” I got surprised.

The guys looked at me and I smiled.

“Annyeong,” I said as I waved at them.

“Sulli-yah, what are you doing here?” Taemin oppa asked.

“Nothing. I just want to see you oppa,” I smiled. “Jong In-ah, is Erica unni your type?”

“I don’t know but I want to find out,” Kai answered happily. “Hyung, I’ll be going.”

Kai said as he looked at Taemin oppa.

“Arasso,” Taemin smiled.

“I’ll be going too,” Baek Hyun oppa said and the rest of them followed.

Taemin and I we’re left alone.

“Where’s the others oppa?” I asked.

“Onew hyung is taking care of something. Key umma was out to buy some food, Minho hyung enrolled himself today and Jonghyun hyung was with Shin Se Kyung,” oppa answered.

“So you’re left all alone here,” I said as I tried to move a little closer to him.

“Ne,” Taemin oppa answered.

“Oppa,” I called softly.

“Wae?” he asked without even looking at me.

“Did you change your statement about us already?” I curiously asked.

(Taemin’s Point of View)

“Did you change your statement about us already?” Sulli asked.

“N-ne,” I hesitated.

I really didn’t want to change my statement about me and Sulli getting into relationship but I have to since I’m obligated to do it. But all I ever think right now is Beatrice…

“Then oppa we’re in relationship?” Sulli asked happily.

“Ne,” I said but I still love Beatrice.

“I’m your girlfriend and you’re my boyfriend,” Sulli said happily.

I wish I could also be happy like you right now but I can't since I’m not with the one I love.

(Third Person’s Point of View)

“Next!” a young woman shouted.

Beatrice stood up and went to the room where the woman was.

“You’re Leila Mionnette Beatrice McGowell?” the woman said as she raised her eye brow.

“Yes I am ma’am,” Beatrice said.

“Why do you want to take this dancing lesson?” the woman asked.

“Because I just want to,” Beatrice answered coldly.

“Do you have passion for it?” the woman asked.

“Yes,” Beatrice answered straight.

“A McGowell like you shouldn’t be here,” the woman said.

“Why not?” Beatrice asked.

“Because you’re a girl full of expectations and I’m a woman full of surprises,” the woman smirked.

“Try me,” Beatrice smiled.

“Then I’ll see you in my class,” the woman turned her back on Beatrice.

“Thank you,” Beatrice bowed her head.

“Next!” the woman shouted.

As Beatrice went out of the room, the woman curiously looked at her back as she sat on her chair.

“Perhaps I’ll be disappointed in her,” the woman thought.

“Perhaps I need to show her the real me,” Beatrice thought.

What could happen if Beatrice showed her what she can really do? Would she be surprise by Beatrice’s talents?

(Minho’s Point of View)

I saw Beatrice walking on the road as I was done enrolling to Seoul University for Performing Arts.

“Beatrice?” I said as I was unsure.

She turned around and I was right so I smiled.

“What are you doing here?” I asked as I walked towards her.

“Nothing,” she answered.

“Are you enrolling for college?” I asked.

“Not at all,” she answered and was about to walk ahead.

“Wait,” I held her arm.

She turned around and looked at me. I couldn’t read what she was thinking. Looking into her eyes, it’s completely dark and empty…

“What?” she asked interrupting my thoughts.

“Let’s have a talk,” I said.

I took her to a coffee shop and a long silence was between us.

“What do you want to talk about?” Beatrice asked snapping me back to reality.

“Why didn't you give Taemin a chance to explain?” I suddenly asked.

“If we’re talking about that again then I’m leaving,” she said while picking her bag up.

“Wait,” I held her wrist. “I just really want to know, please.”

Beatrice took her seat again and sighed for a moment.

“I was not in the mood that time when he said he was gonna explain,” Beatrice started.

“Wait, the guy that was with you last time, is he your boyfriend?” I curiously asked.

“Ex-boyfriend to be exact!” Beatrice emphasized. “He broke my heart the day…”

“The day what?” I asked.

“The day that the X-Po2k10 auditioned,” Beatrice said.

“You knew X-Po2k10?” I asked all of a sudden.

“Yup! They’re my friends,” Beatrice said.

“Is that the reason why you didn’t let Taemin explained?” I asked again.

“No!” Beatrice answered.

“Then why?” I asked worriedly.

“Because there’s nothing to explain, Minho. I saw it all and he didn’t even tell me why. Besides, he and Sulli are together now,” Beatrice said as she slung her bag and stood up.

“But it’s just a…”

“Tell him my regards. I’m happy for him,” Beatrice said and walked away.

“…lie,” I whispered.

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

“Tell him my regards. I’m happy for him,” I said as I walked away from the coffee shop.

That’s right Beatrice, walk away just like you always do. Don’t let others sway how you feel about Taemin even though it’s hurting you already. You know the whole truth and you can't fight for your love anymore because he’s with someone else’s arms.

He’ll be happy and you know he will. He’ll be happy without you…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for the update guys...

Are you enjoying my story?

Kindly let me know your comments I would really appreciate it so much...

Well this will be my update for now...

If you want to subscribe then do so.. :)