School Days

X-Po2k10

 

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

Our tour ended and rumors spread already after a month.

“Have you heard?” one of the employees said as we passed by.

“Yeah I’ve heard it,” her companion said.

“An idol is going to quit already,” the other said.

“What is it?” Rhiyou asked me.

“Nothing,” I said and we kept on walking.

“Annyeong unni!” Sulli appeared in front of us.

“What do you want?” Rhiyou asked.

“Nothing,” she smiled. “I heard one of the idols is gonna quit today.”

“So?” I said.

“So I was wondering who would that be?” Sulli grinned on us.

“Don’t bother think about it,” Rhiyou smirked. “It’s just a damn rumor.”

We just smirked and went off already. We were in SMent at that time since the president wanted to talk to us about something.

Sulli ran towards the president’s office and never went out. What’s going on?

(Rhiyou’s Point of View)

As I opened the door of the president’s office, I was surprised that all of the idols were there. What’s going on?

“Now that you’re all complete, I want to ask each and every one of you,” the president looked at us. “Who’s going to quit?”

I can hear everyone murmuring but I didn’t see anyone raising their hands or even saying that they’re leaving until…

“I am,” it was…Beatrice.

As I look at everyone’s expression, they were shocked that she suddenly spoke up.

“What?” I was also shocked. “Why?”

“You know why Rhica,” Beatrice smiled and I thought everything I knew.

“Don’t make her leave,” I whispered.

“What?” the president asked.

“Don’t make her leave,” I said with shaky voice. “You can't leave me like this Erica!”

I burst out but she looked at me and just smiled.

“What will happen to X-Po2k10?” Taemin asked.

“It won't be X-Po2k10 if it’s not a group anymore,” Minho said.

“Then I’ll find a replacement,” Beatrice said.

“You can’t leave until you bring your replacement here,” the president said. “You have to bring her here. Are we clear?”

“Arasso,” Beatrice answered and left the room.

I followed and we talked in our rehearsal room.

“What’s the meaning of that Bea?” I asked her loudly.

“I can't do it anymore Rhiyou!” she screamed as she looked at me. “I can’t take it being in the same building as him.”

“You’ve fallen for him didn’t you?” I asked her pertaining to Kai.

“It’s not him Rhiyou,” Beatrice said. “I’ve fallen deeper in the image in him.”

“You’re seeing Taemin in Kai?” I asked as I realized it.

“I tried so hard but It’s not working!” she said. “It got worst and I don’t know what to do!”

“Bea…” I trailed off since I felt her pain.

If that happened to me, I won't know how to solve it either.

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

It’s been a month and three weeks since our problem with Amber unni was solved. Rhiyou and I couldn’t keep it anymore since Amber unni was getting suspicious of us so we told her already.

School days started and I met a small girl named Maria Athena Cunningham. She came from the same country as I was. I knew her family background since I started handling Russell Corporation.

Athena became a friend of mine but she never knew anything about me since I never told her what I’ve been doing for the last weeks. I’m still part of the X-Po2k10 since I haven’t found my replacement.

“Yung totoo? Inaantok na ako,” she wrote on a small paper and passed it on my side.

“I know right! Well, few more minutes and we’re done,” I replied after reading her message.

But to be honest, if one of the idols showed up, I’ll be dead for sure.

“Aish! It feels like forever!” Athena passed the paper again and after a few minutes, the class ended.

“Faster Beatrice, samahan mo ako!” she said as she slung her bag over her shoulder.

“Wae? You’re always like that whenever you see a cute guy,” I said as I slung my bag as well.

“Not every time! Well, this is important! I heard that Choi Minho is entering our school. Let’s find him,” she said as she pulled me.

Oh…my…gosh! You’re kidding me right? Not him…why does it have to be a SHINee member? I wanted to leave SMent because of them! And that’s one of the reasons…

“Lezzz goooo….uuummmfff,” she kept pulling me until she had a hard fall.

As I looked up, it was Minho who’s in front of us. I gulped and looked at him while Athena was standing up.

“Mianhae agassi,” Minho said to Athena. “Annyeong haseyo Beatrice? Can we talk?”

Asking me for a talk? What for? Do we have to talk about something?

“No. she’ll not talk to you. We’re going to ~” Athena said as she got up and looked up.

Ok, I’m probably dead by now… I tapped Athena’s chin since she’s kind of surprised about what’s happening right now.

“We can talk, wae?” I said as I looked at him seriously.

“Uh…I think, maybe later? You’re friend said that you’re going somewhere. Can I have your number? I’ll call you,” he said.

He pulled out his phone and I grabbed it without his permission. I dialed my number called it so save his number on my phone. He then ran off after.

“Annyeong Beatrice. Mianhae agassi,” Minho walked off.

“Do you want to follow him?” I asked while looking at Minho who was walking away.

“Did he just come here?” Athena asked me. “He’s Choi Minho right? Slap me.”

I gave her what she wanted and she suddenly glared at me.

“You asked for it didn’t you?” I said. “Yes he did and yes he is.”

I took a sigh as I said the last sentence.

“Why does he know you?” Athena asked.

Oh gosh…here we go…

“Long story,” I said.

“I’m ready to listen,” she said. “Let’s go to the cafeteria. I’m hungry.”

We bought our food and went to our usual spot. Luckily, it’s empty.

“Start with the story,” she ordered me as she chewed her food down to her stomach.

This bossy girl…aish…

“We met when they came to Manila to study,” I started telling the story.

That’s right! They came to our school when I was in fourth year and my life turned upside down when I met them. That was the time that Rhiyou, Sakura and I decided to be in the K-pop industry.

“You mean there are more idols that you’ve met?” Athena asked.

“Ne and I was close with the SHINee, Amber unni and Dara unni,” I answered.

So close that I end up falling in love with one of them…Taemin…

“Ooohhh…so you, talked to them?” I nodded. “Tell me, did you have a relationship with one of them?”

I actually did… He was MY SNOWFLAKE…

“With SHINee?” Athena nodded. “Aniyo.”

I lied and looked away.

“With the other KPOP idols?” Athena asked another question.

“I can't say. Maybe, in time. I don’t want to spill it out,” I gave the scary look.

“Uh…Beatrice?” she gave me a pleasing tone and looked at her.

“Hhhhmmm…Do you want to be Minho’s friend?” I asked her straight.

Based from how she reacted, I’m correct.

“I know you, when you’re giving me a face like that,” I said.

“Can I, please? I want to meet SHINee, SuJu, and F(x) and maybe…Café latte! I really want to meet Café Latte. I want to ask them why they have to go…Hhhmmm…Maybe X–Po2k10 also. Do you also know them? Aish… I want to work at SMent!” she blurted out.

Did she just say she wanted to work at SMent? Well, I won't have a problem finding a replacement if she really want to work there.

“Back to the Café latte, I really want to know their dance steps. They were a bit hard!” she daydreamed of it.

Maybe it’s time for her to know everything about me. But not everything-everything. Just about me being the girl behind the mask.

“I’ll answer that later. We still have the next class. Let’s go,” I said as I stood up from my seat.

We went to our next class and I was still thinking about everything. Should I tell her everything or not? Maybe about the X-Po2k10 and Café Latte would be enough but not the private one about me and Tae. I don’t want to spill that out.

“So what’s your answer?” Athena asked as our class ended.

“I’ll teach you the steps of Café Latte,” I said as I thought it through.

“Wae? That was a bit hard! Alam mo yun?” she asked in disbelief but I nodded. “Paano.”

“Do you really want to work at SMent?” I asked and she nodded with determination. “I’ll teach the steps since they need a replacement.”

“For what? How do you know?” she asked me too many questions.

“Don’t be shocked ok?” I sighed and looked at her.

She nodded and gave more attention to what I was gonna say.

“I was Coffee of Café Latte,” I spilled it out.

“Jinjja?” she asked in shock.

“Rhiyou, Sakura and I auditioned for SMent,” I told another story.

I suddenly missed hanging out with the girls as I told Athena the story. We’re so bonded together and no one could separate us.

“Why with the face paint and all?” Athena asked.

“We need to hide our identities because we still want to have our normal lives although it’s not normal at all. We were disbanded since the SMent put down our company,” I explained.

“Oohh…About the replacement thing?” she asked again.

I can't believe that I’m revealing everything to her.

“I’m Erica of X–Po2k10 and I have to resign because of some matters,” I sighed.

“But why? You’re awesome!” she held my shoulders and shook me.

“It’s…just…that…I…want…STOP!” I lost my temper and she stopped shaking me. “We’ll start your training tomorrow and I’ll call Minho so you can meet him already.”

As if on cue, my phone suddenly rang and it was Minho who was calling.

“Yeobeosaeyo?” I answered his call.

“Beatrice-yah,” he said.

“Minho-ya, wae?” I said.

“Let’s meet, at the court,” Minho said.

“At the court?” I asked.

“Ne, are you free right now?” he asked.

“Ne, I’ll bring my friend, is it ok?” I asked.

“It’s ok,” he answered.

“Ok, see you,” I said and hung up.

“What did he say?” Athena asked.

“Let’s go to the Gym, he’ll meet us there,” I said as I slung my bag and dragged Athena.

“Minho!” I projected my voice a little for him to hear as we arrived in the court and saw him playing.

He looked where the voice came from.

“Beatrice-yah!” he smiled and ran towards our way. “Bogo shippeoso.”

Minho hugged me. I smiled but it soon faded away.

“Release me,” he followed me. “By the way, this is Athena, the one that bumped into you.”

I introduced Athena to Minho since Athena need to be close to him when I’m gone.

“A-annyeong haseyo Minho ssi. I’m sorry I bumped at you and shouted at you a while ago,” Athena stuttered.

“It’s fine. Na tto mianhae,” Minho said and smiled at her warmly.

“By the way, I’m Athena. Call me like that,” Athena said.

“Call me just Minho. I’m not used in formalities,” he bowed his head.

“O-ok,” Athena tried to hide her happiness and tried to smile.

“Minho, what do you want to talk about?” I cut their moment.

“Oh yeah, let’s sit there,” he said and we followed him by the bleachers.

“Uh…Minho, can I borrow the ball?” Athena jumped in.

For sure she doesn’t want to listen to our conversation. She’ll be bored.

“Uh…sure,” Minho gave the ball to her and she ran going to the hoop.

“What is it this time?” I asked.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

busy days will come and i don't know when i will update again

hope you read my stories and subscribe