Trying

X-Po2k10

 

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

“Wow looks like someone bought new appliances for you,” I said as I saw the three boxes.

She smiled as she saw what’s written on the note.

“My mom bought these!” she shouted and unlocked the door.

I helped her bring the boxes inside.

“Hello ma? Thanks for the instruments! Yes. I love it. Thank you. Ok, ok. Eat well. I love you. Say it to dad also, ok? Mmwaaahhh!” I heard her say the words.

My phone vibrated and I saw Rhiyou’s name as I pulled out my phone.

            To: Beatrice

            Message: Go at the building. The schedule for our shooting is on already.

I sighed and frowned.

“What’s wrong?” Athena asked.

“I need to go to SMent too. Let’s just continue rehearsing on Monday, arasso?” I said.

“Ok,” she replied.

She stood up and led me to the door.

“Practice the moves, ok? I’ll test you,” I said before going inside the family car.

“What now?” I asked as I arrived in our rehearsal room at SMent.

“Let’s go. The SHINee members are waiting for us,” she said as she stood up and walked out of the room.

It’s unlucky that we can't use a separate car so we couldn’t be with SHINee but Rhiyou and I didn’t have a choice since they’ll be with us in our shooting.

“Taemin ah, how’s your relationship with Sulli?” Onew oppa asked as he looked on the mirror since he was sitting in the front seat beside the driver.

“It’s…going just fine,” he answered as he looked by the window.

I can't believe I’m hearing their conversation and they’re talking about me secretly.

“Are you listening to this?” I messaged Rhiyou.

“Ne…wae?” she asked.

“Have you gain feelings for her?” Key umma asked.

“Umma, can you stop asking?” he bowed his head.

“Just answer it,” Jonghyun oppa said and Taemin shook his head.

“You can't forget her, can you?” Minho asked.

“Nugu?” he asked as he looked at Minho.

“Beatrice,” Onew oppa said.

He fell into silence and avoided the question.

“Looks like it’s a yes,” Key umma said.

“Are you still in love with her?” Jonghyun oppa asked.

“I can't bear it anymore Rhiyou,” I messaged Rhiyou again.

“You have to…dapat kasi sinabi mo na. Hindi mo na dapat pinatagal pa,” Rhiyou replied.

“Kahit ano namang gawin ko, huli na rin ang lahat para sa amin,” I responded.

“Are you still in love with her?” Jonghyun oppa repeated the question.

I took a deep breath and exhaled.

“What’s the problem Erica?” Minho asked as he saw me exhaled.

“Animida…” I smile.

“Don’t make it hard for me hyung, jaebal,” Taemin said.

“Why not talk to her?” Minho asked.

“She won’t talk to me,” Taemin replied.

“That’s because you’re not trying all over again,” Key umma pointed out.

“I tried already ok?” Taemin raised his voice. “No matter what I do, she won't even talk to me because of what had happened in that café.”

It’s not really you’re fault. I wish I could say sorry to you right now but I don’t have the courage to do it, mianhada.

(Rhiyou’s Point of View)

It was the day of our music video when Beatrice and I heard the conversation of SHINee members in the van. Looking at Beatrice, she seemed calm about the matter. I can feel that she haven’t move on already. I wish I could do something for her to be with the one she loved but I don’t have an idea about it although she told me what really happened there.

Photo shoot came first.

“Good,” the photographer said as Beatrice’s pose was really like a professional.

Beatrice made different poses and different expressions. Most of her expressions were fierce.

“Excellent!” the photographer said. “Next!”

I came in to the photo shoot booth and started making poses.

“Nice…good,” the photographer said and after a few minutes, the SHINee members were with us in the photo shoot booth.

“Taemin and Erica, please come in here,” the photographer said and they went in together. “The concept of your music video is all about revenge.”

And I was partnered to Jjong. Beatrice’s next partner was Minho and Onew oppa was my next partner.

“You have to pose like you wanted her back but she don’t want to be with you because of what you have done to her so she changed into dark, mysterious girl,” the photographer explained and they nodded. “Start posing.”

All of our songs were connected in our lives. Not just ours but also the other people around us. Hours passed an our shoots ended. It was cold since winter was coming in few months.

I saw Beatrice rubbed her arm because of cold. Behind her was Taemin.

“Here,” Jjong said as I didn’t sensed him. “It’s already warm.”

“Gomawo,” I said and didn’t expect to smell his scent on the coat he gave me.

Taemin put his coat on Beatrice. He’s really that sweet when it comes to her. His love for her never changed I guess.

“I’m fine,” Beatrice resisted Taemin’s coat.

“It’s alright,” Taemin smiled. “We still need to shoot tomorrow Erica and I don’t want a member to get a cold and I also don’t want a schedule to be delayed.”

I moved closer to Beatrice when Taemin was gone.

“He still loves you, you know?” I said and looked at her.

“I don’t want to be shaken up because of him Rhiyou,” Beatrice said in a cold tone. “I have other priorities.”

“You can admit that you still love him,” I said. “It’s never too late Bea. Once he found out everything, he’ll make a way for you and him to be together again for sure.”

“But if that happens,” Beatrice looked at me and smiled. “I’m gone.”

“Then give him a chance,” I told her. “You can't live your life in loneliness and sadness Bea. We both know that you’re only happiness is him. Just like me.”

“But I gave up already Rhiyou,” Beatrice said. “I gave him up already.”

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

“What’s wrong noona?” Kai asked as we went out somewhere after the shoot.

“I just remember someone,” I said.

“Nugu mwonde?” he asked.

“Mianhada Kai,” I looked at him. “But I can't be what you want.”

“Waeyo?” he asked and I just looked away slowly. “Do you love someone else noona?”

“Aniyo Kai-yah,” I said as I smiled. “I’m still in love with the one I loved before.”

“What did really happened between you and that guy?” Kai asked.

“It’s too painful for me to remember,” I said.

“Wae?” he asked.

“Because I already knew the truth and I kept it from him,” I answered.

“Why did you do that?” Kai asked.

“Because he’s with someone else,” I looked at him and smiled.

“Mianhae,” he said.

“Gwenchana,” I chuckled. “I’m just trying to forget that guy.”

“is he bad?” he asked.

“Aniyo,” I said. “He’s too good for me and romantic.”

I woke up in the morning and messaged Athena. I was in the SHINee’s dorm since I can't go back to the house because they might get suspicious of my actions.

            To: Dongsaeng

            Message: Can we rehearse today, if you want to…

I went to the bathroom and washed up. After some minutes, I went back to my room and wore new clothes.

            To: Beatrice

            Message: Mianhae. My brother visited me and I’ll tour him today.

Arasso…I went out of my room and passed by the living room and dining area.

“Where are you going?” Key umma saw me.

“To SMent,” I said. “Rehearsal.”