Secrets

X-Po2k10

 

(Third Person’s Point of View)

“Let her go,” Dongjun held Jonghyun’s hand where he’s holding Rhiyou.

“Leave the matter alone to us, you’re not involve in this!” Jonghyun removed Dongjun's hand by using his other hand.

“She’s my girlfriend and you’re hurting her!” Dongjun said as he held Jonghyun’s hand again and remove it from holding Rhiyou.

“Are you picking a fight?” Jonghyun asked.

“No I’m not, I’m just protecting the one I love!” Dongjun said and it’s like someone stabbed Jonghyun from his heart.

He got hurt from what Dongjun had said.

“Come on now Dongjun,” Rhiyou dragged Dongjun and let Jonghyun alone.

“What happened hyung?” Minho asked.

“Did you tried to talk to her?” Onew hyung asked.

“No I didn’t get the chance to,” I said hopelessly.

“Mianhada hyung,” Taemin said.

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

“Knock! Knock!” someone said and it sounded familiar.

“I’ll get it!” Kai said and quickly moved going to the door.

“Kai, wait!” I was too late since he opened the door already.

“Dara unni!” I got surprised since the last time I saw her was when I was in the company.

She visited me there when she went to the Philippines to take a vacation.

“Hey!” she then entered and hugged me.

“Jong In-ah, can you leave us for a while?” I asked a favor and he followed.

“What are you doing here unni?” I asked all of a sudden.

“You’re?” she got confused.

“Erica of X-Po2k10,” I answered.

“Right,” she smiled.

“And Beatrice,” I blurted out.

“No!” he expression changed all of a sudden.

I gulped since I have to explain everything to her again. Why did I said it?

(Rhiyou’s Point of View)

“You shouldn’t do that you know,” I said as I stopped rom walking and faced Dongjun.

“But it’s true!” he defended. “You’re my girlfriend and it’s my responsibility to protect you.”

“I know but,” I said as I felt guilty.

“But what?” Dongjun asked.

“It’s just,” I suddenly sighed.

“Just what?” he kept asking and I can’t spit out that I still love Jonghyun.

“Nothing,” I just said. “I don’t want to ruin our date so let’s forget about that.”

“You’re right,” Dongjun smiled and we held each other’s hands.

We went almost everywhere in Seoul and ended up in Han River.

“What is Jonghyun hyung to you?” Dongjun suddenly asked.

“Why’d you ask?” I asked.

“Nothing,” he looked away. “Maybe because I thought about him talking to you earlier.”

He looked at me again and I suddenly looked away. Ok, I’ll be honest to myself, Dongjun didn’t fit in to my heart and I don’t know why.

“I wanna break up,” I suddenly said.

“Mwo?” Dongjun got shocked by what I’ve said.

“You heard me right. I wanna break up,” I repeated and looked at him in his eyes.

I’m sorry but I don’t love you anymore.

“But why?” Dongjun chuckled.

Will I say the reason or not?

“I love someone else,” I lied.

“What?” Dongjun got shocked. “And who that might be?”

“It’s none of your business!” I said as I stood up.

“You wanna break up? Then I’ll give you the break up that you want,” Dongjun said.

“Thanks,” I mumbled and walked away.

“But I’ll miss you,” Dongjun said his last words.

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

“So that’s the reason why,” Dara unni said as I told her everything.

Suddenly, the door opened and I saw Rhiyou.

“Unni!” she got shocked as she saw Dara unni.

“Annyeong?” Dara unni greeted. “Rhi…you.”

Rhiyou looked at me and I just gave her a meaningful look. She just took a sigh and went near us.

“So how did you find out?” she asked Dara unni.

“From Bea who’s over here,” unni said pointing her palm on me.

“We can't hide anything from you can we?” Rhiyou said.

“No you can't,” they both chuckled.

“Where’s Dongjun?” I accidentally asked.

“I broke up with him,” Rhiyou said sadly.

“Why?” I asked as I got shocked. “What happened?”

“I just…” she got irritated. “I tried ok! I tried to love him but I just can't.”

“Honey, you can't order your heart to do what’s in your mind,” I said.

“I just hurt him,” Rhiyou said.

“Unintentionally,” I added.

“It’s ok,” Dara unni tried to cheer her up. “At least both of you didn’t hate each other.”

“No,” Rhiyou replied. “He actually loved me.”

“That’s bad,” I said.

“I know but what can I do?” Rhiyou was getting frustrated.

“Is it because of Jjong oppa again?” he suddenly bumped in my mind.

“No,” Rhiyou gave a complaining tone. “Yes…”

I knew it!

“You’ll soon forget him,” I sat beside her. “I’ll help you.”

“Thanks Bea,” Rhiyou smiled.

“Forget the boys,” Dara unni cut the scene between us. “Let’s have a girl talk.”

Unni’s right. We shouldn’t get frustrated because of the boys. I’m trying my best to forget him.

(Key’s Point of View)

I was busy with my cellphone since I don’t want to bother any of them. Taemin has his issue and so as Jonghyun. Minho’s just quiet but thinking deeply and as for Onew hyung, he’s also doing something on his phone.

Four months may have passed but I still couldn’t forget Sakura. Our happy times together made me want to go back time just to be with her.

            From: Starlight

            Message: I miss you too, how are you doing?

Yup! All these time, we’ve been texting each other just to reminisce the memories we had together when we’re still together.

            To: Starlight

            Message: I want you with me L I want us to be together again L

I wanted to win her back in my arms again and I was hoping that it was never too late.

            From: Starlight

            Message: I want the same thing as you Starlight. But how?

I haven’t thought of a plan yet! what should I do?

            To: Starlight

            Message: I’ll think of something ok? ^^

“Hyung, what’s the food?” Minho startled me.

“I don’t know why?” I said.

“Why are you so shocked when I asked you?” Minho asked curiously.

“Nothing,” I said.

“Your performance will start in two hours so you need to prepare arasso?” our manager hyung suddenly peaked in by the door and saw us all in the living room.

“Ne,” we all answered.

“I’ll cook some food,” I smiled.

(Onew’s Point of View)

Luckily, I got Therese’s number before we left the Philippines. I even went to their house just to win her but I failed. She was about to go in the car when I saw her.

“What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I’m…”

“I know who you are Lee Jinki,” she smiled at me and I also smiled.

“You know me,” I chuckled and lost my words.

I can't speak and I don’t know what to say…

“Can…I…”

“Here,” she reached out something for me and when I saw her hand, it was a paper. “I’ll be going.”

“Wait, where are you going?” I asked and starting to get sad.

“I have a tour and I have to go now to Italy,” she said.

Italy…

“It’s because of my designs,” she added. “Don’t worry, I’ll visit the girls.”

She smiled and went in.

“Wait, what do you mean you’ll visit the girls?” I asked and she slide down the pane of the car.

“Bimil,” she smiled and winked her eye.

She knew Korean language? The car started going and I was left there standing. I went back to the hotel where I was staying together with the SHINee members. As I opened the paper, it was her number, her phone number.

“I’m doing great here in Paris,” she replied to my message.

“When will you go here?” I asked and sent the message.

“Maybe some of these days,” she replied after few moments. “And I’ll see the girls.”

She responded as I scroll down until I reached her last message.

“That’s great! Can I ask you to date me?” I sent the message.

I know that I should have the courage to ask a girl but I think that this is the right time to ask her since we’ve been messaging each other for the last four months. I’ve waited for her message but I think she rejected me.

My phone suddenly vibrated and as I saw who messaged me, it was none other than Therese. My heart was starting to skip a beat and I don’t know if I’ll open her message or not.

“Here it goes,” I said as I closed my eyes and opened her message by pushing the button.

As I opened my eyes, I was starting to gain a wide smile on my face.

“Yes J,” she replied.

“YES!” I felt happy.

“What is it hyung?” Taemin asked.

“Nothing,” I said as I left the room.