Priorities

X-Po2k10

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

A month later, we finally debuted. We didn’t feel different although some of the members were talking about us.

“Annyeong haseyo?” the F(x) members greeted.

“Annyeong,” Rhiyou and I said.

“So Rhica unni, who do you like most?” Krystal asked.

“Nugu mwonde?” Rhiyou asked.

“Among the boys here?” Luna unni asked.

“Don’t take my Taemin because he’s mine already,” Sulli said as she glared on us.

Rhiyou and I looked at each other and chuckled.

“Waeyo?” Vic unni asked.

“Because Sulli-yah is so childish,” I answered.

“No I’m not!” Sulli fought back.

“Yes you are,” I said as I glared at her.

She didn’t say anything anymore for she got scared as she took a step back.

“Unni is scary,” Sulli said as I smirked.

“So who do you like most?” Amber unni asked the same question.

“No one,” Rhiyou and I answered as we stood up from where we were sitting and went to our rehearsal room.

Rehearsing all day wasn’t a burden to us since Rhiyou wasn’t studying for college and the semester for me is just two months away.

“Aren't you going to process your registration form to your school?” Rhiyou suddenly asked.

“Oh yeah! I almost forgot about that,” I told her. “I’ll be going. I’ll meet you later ok?”

She bid goodbye and I went off. I went to the school where I was gonna enroll for the whole four years, the Seoul University for Performing Arts. While walking at the hall way going to the president’s office, a girl with chubby figure left the room and passed by me. When I was gonna knocked on the door, it suddenly opened.

“You’re Leila Mionnette Beatrice McGowell right?” the president said as he saw me standing before I entered his office.

“Yes I am,” I answered politely.

“The famous daughter of McGowell, what bring you here?” the president asked.

“I came here to study,” I answered still standing before his office.

“Come in,” he finally said. “Sit down.”

I sat down and put the envelope on my lap.

“So why did you pick this course?” the first question that he asked.

“Because I love to perform and this became my life,” I said.

“Tell me, what happened to you and Mr. Lee Taemin back then?” an intriguing question came out all of a sudden. “Is it true that you two broke up?”

“Yes,” I answered fast.

“But there’s no permanent statement,” the president contradicted what I have said. “Who gave the permanent statement? You or him?”

“I am,” I said.

“Are you really sure you want to be in this school?” he looked at me seriously.

“Yes,” I answered without a doubt.

“Please leave the envelope and you can now go,” he smiled at me and I bowed before him.

Why would he ask some questions like that? That was unusual for a president who runs a university…

(President of the University’s Point of View)

Ms. McGowell was a rare species here in this school. I didn’t tell her the real reason why I asked her those questions. She might get shocked and go to another school if I tell her the truth.

“Are the schedules fixed already?” I asked my secretary.

“Yes sir,” she answered.

“Now, arranged everything according to their schedules,” I said.

“Yes sir,” my secretary answered.

Ms. McGowell seemed to be lying about the permanent statement because if she really did say anything about it, then why did the SMent give the statement instead of her or Mr. Lee? Looks like everything was still unclear…

(Taemin’s Point of View)

“So hyung, where are you going to study?” I asked.

“Seoul University for Performing Arts, wae?” he got curious.

“Animida,” I answered.

“How about you Tae?” Minho hyung asked.

“Same,” I smiled.

“What are going to take?” hyung asked.

“I still don’t know,” I answered.

“Well, you better be sure about it,” hyung said.

“Ara hyung,” I answered.

Rhica and Erica…they’re stuck in my mind and I don’t know why… who are they? They really seemed like… but I have no proof if they’re really the… maybe not…

“Taemin-ah! Time to rehearse,” Jonghyun hyung called.

“Oppa!” a familiar voice said and as I turned around, it was Sulli who was already smiling.

“Wae?” I asked.

“Oppa, do you want to go somewhere?” she asked.

“Eodi?” I asked.

“How about let’s take some fresh air?” she said.

“Maybe after rehearsal,” I said.

“Ara,” she smiled and went to me.

She then kissed me on my cheek and it made me surprise.

“What was that for?” I asked.

“So you won't be tired,” she said and left.

(Rhiyou’s Point of View)

Sulli kissing Taemin? Well, it looks like they’re really in relationship but as I looked on Taemin’s expression, he didn’t seem happy about it… wae?

“What are you looking at?” Beatrice startled me as she got inside to our rehearsal room using the back door.

“Nothing,” I smiled weirdly to her.

“Spit it out,” she raised her eye brow.

“You gotta talk to Tae,” I confessed.

“Why should I?” she grinned.

“Because he still loves you,” I said as I bit my lips.

“Past is past Rhiyou and I have no more concerns when it comes to him,” she’s really cold right now. “Should we start?”

I positioned myself behind her and we started rehearsing our new routine. It was for our comeback album already since we started touring our first album and a lot of concerts came. I hope that I was right about her moving on already. I just really hope she moved on already. She’s my best friend and I cared about her a lot.

“Take a break since we rehearsed more than two hours,” Beatrice said.

“Ok, I’ll just go to the rest room,” I said.

While walking to the corridor going back to our rehearsal room, I quietly passed by the SHINee’s rehearsal room door at the back. There were murmurs but I found some other members, the EXO-K. I secretly listened to their conversation. As I looked at the members one of them looked like Taemin.

“So hyung, how did your conversation with Beatrice noona go?” the same faced like Taemin asked.

“It didn’t go well,” Taemin said.

“Waeyo?” one of the EXO-K members asked.

“Because she thought that Sulli and I were in relationship,” Taemin answered.

“But that was just a lie right?” one of them asked.

“Ne,” Taemin said sadly.

So everything was faked by the SMent. Taemin still loved Beatrice but what did really happened before that?

I passed by their room and the EXO-K members saw me.

“Ah, noona!” one of them shouted.

 “Rhica-ssi,” Taemin called me.

“Wae?” I asked as I moved backwards going to their rehearsal room door.

“So you’re Rhica-ssi of X-Po2k10?” one of the EXO-K members asked.

“Ne,” I answered.

“I want you to meet the…”

“EXO-K members right?” I cut Taemin.

“This is Kai,” Taemin started introducing them.

So the same features as Taemin was called Kai from EXO-K. I see…

“Can we come with you so we could also meet your partner?” Kai asked.

“Sure,” I accidentally said.

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

“Why are they with you?” I asked Rhiyou as I saw her went inside the rehearsal room together with some boys.

“They wanted to meet you,” Rhiyou answered.

As I looked at them one by one, one of them caught my attention. I was shocked inside as I saw his features. He looked like…Taemin…

“Annyeong haseyo noona,” one of them greeted.

“I am Kim Jong In, also known as Kai,” the look alike of Taemin said.

“My name is Park Chan Yeol,” the husky voice said and the tallest one.

“I am Byun Baek Hyun,” the cute one said.

“I am Oh Se Hun. The youngest,” the handsome one said.

“I am Do Kyung Soo,” the smallest one said.

“I am Kim Joon Myeon,” their leader said.

“I am Erica of X-Po2k10,” I said. “Pangawayo.”

“Noona, can we watch your rehearsal?” Kai asked.

“Ah…” I looked at Rhiyou and she was nodding her head. “Sure.”

I just smiled and signaled Rhiyou to come over. It wasn’t new to me since the SHINee members once asked the same thing before. We started rehearsing and the EXO-K members were on both sides of the rehearsal room.

“Whoa! Erica noona is cool,” Kyung Soo said.

“Are you the choreographer noona?” Chan Yeol oppa asked.

“Ne,” I answered. “Oppa.”

“Ne?” Chan Yeol oppa said.

“Can you not call me noona anymore?” I asked.

“Wae?” he asked.

“Because you’re older than me,” I said. “I’m only seventeen.”

“I shouldn’t call you noona as well since Yeollie and I are in same age,” Baek Hyun oppa said.

“Arasso,” I smiled.