Start Again

X-Po2k10

 

(Rhiyou’s Point of View)

For whole three days, I didn’t receive any text messages from Beatrice. I wonder what happened to her. I was walking down the hallway going back to our rehearsal room.

“What happened hyung?” it was Taemin who I saw together with Minho. “I heard Beatrice cried after your presentation on your major subject.”

“She did,” Minho sighed.

I stopped from walking when I heard them talking about Beatrice. What happened to her?

“Athena told me that she cried because of me,” Taemin said.

(Taemin’s Point of View)

“Athena told me that she cried because of me,” I said and hyung looked surprised.

“When did she tell you that?” Minho hyung got shocked.

“She called me the day that Beatrice was crying,” I explained. “I wonder what really happened and she cried because of me. maybe this is all my fault.”

“Don’t blame yourself Taemin-ah,” Minho hyung caressed my head. “We just need to find out the truth about what really happened and why she broke up with you.”

“What I said, isn’t it enough truth for her to break up with me?” I asked.

“But we need to know who did this to both of you!” Minho hyung raised his voice on me. “You’re not getting the point here because you’re getting angry.”

“Mian hyung. I didn’t mean to get…” I took a sigh and never continue my words.

“It’s alright,” hyung said and smiled. “Be calm. You can solve this!”

(Key’s Point of View)

Since I heard the two boys talking, I suddenly remembered what Minho said before. So I planned to go to Beatrice’s house for a short talk.

“What are you doing here?” Beatrice asked for she seemed surprised and displeased to see me.

“Visiting you, of course,” I said.

She let me in and lead me to the living room. I sat down while she looked around.

“What do you want to drink?” she asked.

Instead of answering, I held her wrist and pulled her like I’m a lost child.

“Why don’t you sit down for a while? Let’s talk,” I said.

“Talk about what?” she laughed off.

“Why are you leaving?” I suddenly asked. “Is it because of Taemin?”

“It’s personal actually,” she said not even looking into my eyes.

“Did something happen?” I asked.

“Well, my parents need me to supervise our business for a while,” she said looking sad.

“Has your company started anew again?” she nodded and smiled. “That’s great.”

“I know. That’s why I’m leaving for a while,” Beatrice said in a sad tone.

“But you’ll be back right?” I asked worriedly.

“Ne…I’ll be back before the spring break ends,” she said.

“Well I have to go now. We’ll still rehearse in the company,” I said as I looked on my watch.

“I’ll come with you,” she said.

“Wae?” I asked curiously.

“I’ll have to teach someone there,” her eyebrows were crossed as she answered me.

“Ok,” I said.

“I’ll just get my bag,” she said and went upstairs.

As Beatrice went downstairs, her bag suddenly captured my attention.

“What?” she asked as I was still looking at her bag.

“Taemin said something about those initials,” I said while touching Beatrice’s bag.

“What do you mean?” she asked in surprise.

“He said that he saw these initials in Erica’s bag. Do you know her? From X–Po2k10?” I asked her as I looked at her.

“Yes I know her. I usually lend her my bag,” she said without even judging.

“Oh…is that so…” I was seemed surprise.

We went out of the house and she drove her car. I was still with her until we reached the company building.

“I’ll go with you if you want,” I suddenly said as we went out of her car.

“Ani… I can go alone, thanks,” she said and walked in.

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

I tried to cover everything from them so they wouldn’t know who were the X-Po2k10’s real identities. They were so close from getting everything revealed.

“What is she doing here?” I heard Sulli’s voice.

I didn’t look since I knew everything. I knew that I wouldn’t like her from the very start but she still befriend me. It’s just, I tried to trust her but it’s worthless. I was always right about my intuitions. But I wouldn’t fight any more for something I don’t have anymore.

“Looking for Taemin oppa I guess,” Krystal’s voice suddenly jumped in.

“Oppa is mine already and she can't do anything since they broke up,” I heard Sulli giggled.

“Beatrice! What are you doing here?” I looked around and saw Jonghyun.

“Hey…” I greeted.

He went closer to me and put his hands on his waist.

“I’m here for X–Po,” I said.

“Wae?” he asked curiously.

“I’m ah…going to teach them some dance moves,” he nodded.

“Why not visit our practice room first? Tae…”

“A-ani…” I cut him off. “I don’t think I have time for visiting now.”

“Why not?” he asked worriedly.

“I’m busy right now. So I have to go,” I said and walked already.

(Rhiyou’s Point of View)

I came to the said location where Jonghyun wanted me to meet with him. I took my breakfast there since I don’t want the SHINee members to be awake because of me. They might also know that Rhiyou and Rhica are only one person which I don’t want to happen. Not now since it wasn’t the right time yet for them to know. Sooner or later, I’ll reveal it to them but for now is the talk for the real talk with Jonghyun.

“I’m over here?” I said in my mind when I waved for Jonghyun to see me.

He looked at my way and smiled.

“Am I making you wait for long?” Jonghyun asked.

“Nope! Not at all,” I said.

“Have you eaten?” he asked.

“I was just done,” I smiled.

There was a moment of silence but not too long.

“So, what do you want to talk about?” I cut the tension between us.

“I want us to be together again,” Jonghyun brought up the topic that hurt me most.

“You know I…”

“I want to start again with you,” he cut me off.

“But you…”

“She broke up with me already,” he cut me off for the second time.

“How?” I asked for i was surprised to hear it from her.

“Because I told her the truth that I’m still in love with you,” Jonghyun confessed and looked straight to my eyes.

“Why?” I asked all of a sudden.

I felt everything. How I regret leaving him on his own when it’s our own battle and we should be together on this.

“Because I still love you and I will love you,” Jonghyun answered.

He held both of my hands and look straight to my eyes again. He was serious and focused.

“Are you willing to be with me again?” he proposed.

“Yes,” I answered without hesitation. “But there’s something I need to tell you.”

“What is it?” Jonghyun asked in a curious manner.

“It’s about Rhica of X-Po2k10,” I said.

“What about her?” Jonghyun was surprised when I brought her up.

“I am her,” I confessed.

“What?” he said in a whisper but shocked. “All this time you’re with me?”

“I’m sorry if I kept this from you but it’s the only way for…” I stopped from talking all of a sudden.

“The only way for what Rhiyou?” Jonghyun asked calmly as he cupped my cheeks.

“The only way for us to take revenge for what you all did, what SMent did to us,” I said as I bowed my head. “I’m sorry.”

“You don’t have to,” Jonghyun lift my chin up. “It’s our fault. If we didn’t want to be on top, those things wouldn’t happen.”

“But taking revenge wasn’t our motive anymore,” I said.

“Our?” Jonghyun seemed confused. “You have someone else working with this?”

I nodded and looked at him and held his hands.

“Beatrice,” I answered.

“Speaking of her, we should do something for her and Taemin to be together again, don’t you think?” Jonghyun suddenly brought up the topic about them.

“How are we going to do that when someone is stopping those two from getting together again?” I asked him.

Does he know everything about Taemin and Beatrice? Does he know who really did it?

“What do you mean and who’s stopping them?” Jonghyun seemed puzzled.

“It’s a long story…”

“I’m willing to listen!” Jonghyun was persistent to know the truth so here it goes…