Plans

X-Po2k10

 

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

It’s been two months since we graduated and left SMent. I was in our living room watching television for the news while checking the files of our company, the Russell Corporation.

The Café Latte never went back after what the SMent did. The SMent’s excuse was that the Café Latte was dissolved because there was a conflict between the three of them. No One really knew where the Café Latte went.

“We’re back!” the reporter said. “Here at Arirang Channel.”

“Let’s see how are the celebrities doing at Showbiz Extra,” the female reporter said.

“There are rumors going on and now, we’re going to find it out,” the male reporter said.

What the reporters said caught my attention. I didn’t expect that my blood will boil so much. I felt so much hatred as I saw them on television.

(Taemin’s Point of View)

Our performance song, Hello was done. We were all inside our dressing room. My hyungs were busy with their businesses but everyone in the room fell into silent as we heard a knock on the door. I was the one who opened the door and got surprised by some reporters.

“Annyeong haseyo! We’re here in the dressing room of SHINee and ready to interview them,” the reporter said as my hyung stood up and fell in line.

“Annyeong haseyo, bitnaneun SHINee-imnida!” we greeted as I went beside them.

“Ok, we heard that Jonghyun-ssi, Taemin-ssi and Key-ssi are finally single in relationship. How did that happen?” the reporter asked.

“We broke up with them,” Jonghyun hyung gave them a confident answer.

I was just silent when hyung said that. I really didn’t know if we really broke up or not. It was still unclear to me.

“I heard that Taemin-ssi is still friends with Beatrice-ssi, is this statement true?” the reporter interviewed.

“It’s true that they became friends,” Minho hyung covered.

That’s a lie…if we’re friends, then we should still see each other…

“Do you still have communications with each other?” the reporter asked.

“Both of them are busy that’s why they don’t communicate right now,” Onew hyung said before I could speak.

“I heard that Taemin-ssi is dating Sulli-ssi, is it true?” the interviewer asked.

“Aniyo,” I answered before anyone could.

“Oh…chincha?” the reporter wondered. “Sulli-ssi said that you’re in a romantic relationship with her and currently happy dating her.”

“Mwo?!” all of us got shocked.

“Back to you Lee Kim Joon-ssi,” the reporter smiled to the camera when the camera wasn’t pointing on us anymore.

(Beatrice’s Point of View)

“Friends? What a common lie?” I said as I turned the pages of the file that I was currently holding.

♫Leave (Get Out) by Jojo♫ My ring tone call suddenly played.

“Hello?” I said as I picked up my phone.

“Have you seen the news?” it was Rhiyou who was calling.

“Nae, I’ve seen it. Jonghyun oppa is over confident,” I said.

“I know but it doesn’t matter. I broke up with him two days ago,” Rhiyou said with confidence.

“Wow,” I said in a sarcastic tone. “Does it hurt?”

“Not at all. Besides, he’s dating Shin Se Kyung and I heard that they’ll be in a romantic relationship anytime,” Rhiyou said without hesitation.

From the tone of her voice, I could say that she’s not hurt at all.

“So, do you have any plans?” Rhiyou asked.

“I do and I want to take revenge,” I said coldly but my blood was already boiling.

“Count me in!” Rhiyou said enthusiastically.

“Should we include Sakura in this?” I asked Rhiyou.

There was a sudden beep on my cellphone. As I looked, it was Sakura who was on my waiting call.

“I don’t know, why?” Rhiyou answered.

“Hold up, ok? Sakura’s calling. I’ll put it in a conference call,” I said.

“Ok,” she answered.

“Hello?” I said.

“Hey, how are you doing?” Sakura asked.

“I’m doing great,” I answered.

“So what are you going to do?” she asked.

Before we had our conversation, I already put the call into a conference one.

“I’m going back,” I said in a precise manner.

“You're gonna audition again and then what?” Sakura’s tone was changing.

“I’m going to take revenge,” I answered.

“I’m going with her,” Rhiyou suddenly spoke.

“What?! Wait, is that Rhiyou?” Sakura’s tone was completely changed.

“Yes it’s me so are you joining us?” Rhiyou asked straight.

“I-I don’t know,” Sakura was unsure.

“Why? Is it because you’re too afraid to hurt Key oppa?” Rhiyou blurted out. “He left you Sakura. He doesn’t love you anymore.”

“So what if I still love him? Does it bother you a lot? It doesn’t mean he left me, it already means that he doesn’t love me. Don’t put me in your situation when you know you’ll regret letting him go,” Sakura lost her temper and fought Rhiyou back.

“That’s enough!” I scolded both of them. “The question is; are you willing to join us?”

“No,” Sakura answered straight. “You should think it through Beatrice. I know in your heart that you still l…”

“No Sakura, not anymore. You don’t even know what happened that day. You don’t even know what I’ve been through,” I cut her off from saying such disgusting words.

“Because all you feel is…”

“Is ANGER?” I continued what she was saying. “Is that what you’re trying to tell me? Don’t even try to provoke me.”

I cut her off again and cut her call as well.

“So what are we going to do now?” Rhiyou asked. “Are we going to do it as duos?”

“If we have to do it like that, then we’ll do it!” I said. “But let’s talk about further of this next time. I still have work to do.”

“How about let’s talk about this tomorrow? You know where to meet right?” Rhiyou asked.

“Yup! I’m hanging up,” I said.

“Bye!” she then hung up.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys! It's me beatrice2592...

How do you find my story?

Comments are available and I really want you to leave your comments whether it's good or bad. I just really need it so I can improve my writing...

If I have gramatical errors just PM me...

Don't worry, I won't be mad at you...

Thanks!!!!

This is the first chapter of a new journey of the girls...