this kiss

People change....
Luhan skipped into the house happily and sang softly to himself. He looked up and saw Lay, ____ and l.Joe in a serious discussion. l.Joe?! Ligaments thought and scoffed. "L.Joe what are here for? Too late to apologize man!" Luhan shouted and crossed his arms. L.Joe looked down feeling very bitter. He bit his lower lips to prevent his tears from escaping. Lay saw it and it seriously hurt him to see l.Joe in pain. ____ quickly hugged her boyfriend arm to calm him down. "Lulu, Don't be angry... Kris asked him to come here. Kris ask me and you to leave this place. This country." _____ explained. Luhan looked at l.Joe suspiciously and asked " Where are we going?" As l.Joe was about to answer, he was interrupted by a deep y voice. "Greenland." That y voice said. Everyone stared at the tall figure and tears escaped their eyes immediately. "Don't cry guys..." Kris sighed and group hugged all of them. Luhan broke down into happy tears while _____ hugged him. Luhan wiped his tears and kissed Kris. Everyone jaw dropped into an 'O'. ______ couldn't believe it. She rubbed her eyes and looked at then again. So what? my boyfriend likes kris? That's just.. just unbelieveable! _____ screamed in her head and glared at the disgusting( in her opinion.) While Kris was getting butterflies in his stomach and his heart was beating very fast. He doesn't know what's going on. He also doesn't know why he is feeling this. He slowly closed his eyes and wanted to go to the next level. So he moved his lips on luhan's. That's when luhan realised what he has done. He pushed Kris away and wiped his mouth and turned to look at _____ who was glaring at him. "I just I jus-" he tried to explain But was interrupted. "Is there Buying you hiding from me?" She asked adverting his gaze. "Yes... But can I tell you when we are leaving?" He whispered. She glared at him and nodded. She can't possibly say No cause she just can't cause she is too understanding. Luhan sighed feeling relieve. "Hey dude. You may have cleared her But not us." Lay said and pointed at him and l.Joe. "Erm... erm er..." luhan stutter and looked at kris asking for help. "It's just a welcome kiss." Kris said and smirked at luhan, gaining a cold glare from him. They raised an eyebrow loomed at the both of them. As Lay was to retaliate, Kris quickly asked them to leave. "I'm following too!! I need to or I will die here! Literally! pleaseeeeee!" Kris begged and gave them his fail puppy Eyes. Luhan giggled while _____ glared at her boyfriend. Luhan immediately stood and act like nothing happened. "Yes you may. I Don't want to lose you again." _____ said and sighed. Kris fist pumped the air and hugged ____. _____ smiled when he hugged her and hugged back happily. Finally away from that b*tich! Kris thought and smiled widely. He turned his gaze to luhan. Luhan immediately turned his gaze to ______ and talked to her but he is glancing at Kris at his corner of his eyes. Kris smirked widely and winked at him. Causing luhan to blushed furiously.