The new red eyed

People change....

Hey readers! Guess what? I finally updated! After a long time right? I'm so sorry.... I would try my very very best to update my stories! Thank you for subscrbing! Comments? Please? *pout* sorry I fail at pouting.

 

L.joe pov.
 
She is so straightforward..... What the ! Get rid of _____? No way. I can't kill her she is my friend, sister and.... Nevermind. Stupid soo young.
 
"Oh yeah.... You don't know that _____ is a vampire.... Didn't she tell you?" She smirked and took a step forward.
 
Vampire?!? Wait... If she really is... It explain a lot...
 
"You are such a smart boy!" Soo young exclaimed and patted my head.
 
"What's the !" I hissed.
 
"Hmm... You know I can read minds?" She smiled.
 
Da hell! She's has supernatural powers! 
 
"Yes i do.... I'm a vampire too. Stronger than the vampires living in the forest." She smirked.
 
So... Exo m.... They are vampires....
 
"Yes... They are...." She smiled.
 
Vampires... I'm never gonna go there again.
 
"Oh no.... You are gonna go there. But this time more prepared...." She smiled and walked towards me.
 
Then an sharp pain went through me. Some needle piece through my veins. I can feel my body getting colder. My eyes went wide open. I wanted to scared but there nothing that came out. Then all the feeling was gone. I didn't feel anything. I didn't do anything I just stared into space. Then u saw a y figure stand up. She smirked lightly.
 
"You will be better. " she said.
 
Then suddenly a sudden burst of feeling I had in my stomach. I'm hungry and I'm frickishly hungry! I'm mad! I need food.
 
"Oh... I see my boy is made. If you promise me to kill _____, I will give you food everytime you are hungry." She smiled.
 
I immediately agreed.
 
Soo young pov.
 
Hmmm.... He is easy. I just need to give him the medicine, and I will slowly take over his mind.....
I poured a glass of blood and added some pink powder into the drink. It disappeared quickly. I handed the drink to l.joe and he drank it fast. Oh... My plan.... Is so going to work. I smirked a widely.
 
~~~~~~
 
Your pov
 
"Why did she break up with him? They were are prefect!" Xiumin whined and wiped his tears that were falling.
 
Kris facepalmed himself and walked away from the weirdo. Luhan, the nice guy, went up to xiumin and grinned.
 
"Xiumin arh... It's just a drama" he said.
 
"I know.... So sad right? He obviously love her! All thanks to the other guy. Love triangle. Really the girl don't know who she likes.... So it's like she like to guys now. She has a BFF. Her BFF everything also don't care only care for his dream." Xiumin explained.
 
That sounds.... Like... Me.... I like luhan.... I also like kris.... L.joe is my BFF.... What the ! This is exactly like me! 
 
Luhan back away from xiumin face filled with bitterness.... Why? Why is luhan looking so bitter? Don't tell me he likes me? Well.... It's pretty obvious as he tried to kiss me in the kitchen before.... Why does this love problems have to happen to me?
 
*BANG!!!!* 
 
Then I see a figure. L.joe? 
 
"Erm... Hi.... " he said.
 
"L.joe!" Lay ran down the stairs and hug him tightly.
 
But then, he released l.joe quickly. I immediately notice what was going on. L.joe is no longer the l.joe.... He is a vampire now.
 
"L.joe...." Lay asked.
 
"Why didn't you tell me?!" L.joe suddenly shouted.
 
"We...." I wanted to say but got cut off.
 
"You what?!? Red eyes is fashion?!? What is that?! How could you lie to me?" L.joe ran up to me.
 
His nose is touching my nose. He is not going for a kiss. He is glaring at me like nobody's business.
 
"I can't tell you that I'm a vampire." I retaliated.
 
"But I'm your best friend!" L.joe shouted.
 
"L.joe! You are a vampire now, you can't tell anyone your identity!" I shouted back.
 
"Oh yeah? Then why did you tell your parents?" L.joe smirked.
 
"I...." I didn't know what to say, I'm stunned.
 
"Ha! Cats got your tongue? You didn't trust me! You are such a great BFF." He said sarcastically.
 
I can't take it anymore! I pounce on l.joe ready to attack him. He picked me up and threw me like he was throwing a piece of rubbish. Thus I hit the wall harshly. Bu I immediately stand and glared. 
 
"Hey!" Luhan shouted. 
 
Then suddenly he lifted l.joe up without even going to him. Scary.... Did he just? He knows telekinetics? 
 
"Are you ok?" Kris asked.
 
"Yeah I'm fine." I replied.
 
"L.joe! I know you are angry. I know... I'm sorry.... I will not tell lies to u again." I said.
 
Then suddenly l.joe eyes turned lesser red and he became less pale. 
 
He rubbed his eyes and hit his head. 
 
"What are we talking about? Hey! Lay! Hey! Everyone! Hey! I'm at your house! What a miracle! And yeah I have to tell you all something later!" L.joe exclaimed.
 
Da hell!!! He is weird!!! What's wrong with him? One moment so angry, the other moment so happy!
 
"Are you okay?!" Tao shouted and checked l.joe by touching his forehead. 
 
"I don't have a fever." L.joe laughed and pushed Tao's hand away.
 
"Your eyes... Red... You have become an vampire...." Kris muttered.
 
"I have? Oh I think I have.... "L.joe smiled.
 
L.joe pov.
 
I'm sorry guys.... But I came here for a reason... To kill _____ as quick as possible... Haiz.... I should have a plan to kill her.... I should have... 
"Hey! I'm gonna go first! Bye!" I shouted and dashed to my house. But just now.... I didn't want to shouted at them for anything I just wanted to get closer to ____.... How and why did I start the argument?
 
Your pov.
 
*He is getting weird today....* *is he still the BFF I know?* *what if he's not?* *if.... If he is not? Who am I gonna turn to?* 
 
"To me" luhan smiled and shaked his body up and down showing his cuteness.
 
*did I say my thoughts out?* 
 
"Yes." Luhan laughed.
 
I blushed like nobody business. I turned to look at the cardboard nearby. 
 
"Hehe...." 
 
That's what I heard. I turned to see luhan giggling.... Then there is this feeling like a flower in me blooming. I feel very happy.... 
 
"They are really going very well...." The 'gossip' boys laughed at each other. Kris at the side, was glaring at them hard, his hands soon become a fist. He was so angry that his whole body was shaking. 
 
Xiumin turned and saw kris his eyebrows rose and he look at me then at luhan then at kris. Repeatedly. Finally he stopped and sighed.
 
*haiz... They are so complicated....* 
 
I hope this chapter is alright...