Audition

People change....

 

L.joe pov
While walking there we were like practicing our moves. Niell was practicing his pitching and I was combing my hair. :D acting cool in front of my mini mirror. Hehe... 😁 C.A.P was rapping some English song. And I completely don't understand! 😒 We walked to the company that we always wanted to go..... Many people walked past us.... All of them all looked very determine to go in the company..... Many people also walked out with bloodshot eyes. That frightened me even more..... What if I can't go in? What am I gonna do? I want to be an idol... What if I can't? I silently thought. As I think deeper, a curtain of tears started to block my vision. At that moment, I was is a very very desperate. Soon, it was our turn.... We held our breath and our hearts were like running a marathon. 
"This is a time for us to shine!" Our leader punched the air. 
We smiled and tried to calm ourself. 
"We can do it!" We shouted and went in. 
We performed our song that we created, 'crazy'. 
"Ok thank you all for coming." The judges said. 
We bowed and left. We did out best! I'm really have no regrets! Tmr got school.... Sigh.... 
*beep* *beep* 
I took out my awesome Samsung S3 and looked at my message.
From Awesome bro, lay.
Hey!! So how's the audition? Did you forge to do anything? Did you do your best? I have confident that you will do well!! 
I smiled to myself. Why is lay soooooooooooo awesome? 
To awesome bro, lay.
We are done!! I did my very best!!! Now I'm just waiting for the results which will come out soon. 
I locked my phone and continued to walk. 
Lay pov.
I looked away from Tao and messages l.joe. 
"Hyung! You still didn't answer me!!!" Tao whispered, but it was still loud. 
Kris turned to look at Tao. Tao awkwardly waved at him and turned away from kris. That was scary.... Tao thought and glared and lay. 
"I don't know. Luhan didn't tell me..." I repiled. 
I know I shouldn't lie.... But.... I can't tell Tao.... Or not... Luhan will be angry. I don't want that to happen... When luhan is happy, he look like an angel. When luhan is angry, he is a monster.... Tao pouted. 
I awkwardly coughed hoping that ____ will stop as this moment is getting very very very weird.... And scary. Luckily, she really did. 
~~~~~~
I know.... Lousy chapter.... I'm so sorry if it didn't reach your expectation..... I'm so sorry.... I love you all! And most of all HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!