Seo yeon....

People change....

 

Your pov.
I was sitting on my seat waiting for l.joe to come back. Out of the blue, the bullies push my chair making me fall. I got really pissed and shouted in their faces"Get away you bully! Don't you have anything better to do?!?!? Get some life sister!!" They looked at me shocked but after a few seconds the leader of the queenka group came forward to me and my hair saying" You have changed.... Not bad... But you know,nothing can stop us right? Your shouting wouldn't work! Use your brains! Now that you are not a nerd.... You seems to be brainless now...." I slapped her hands away and smirk. "What about.... I do this?" I asked and slapped her face hardly. She placed her right hand on the side of the face( that is like completely red!) , she was completely shocked. I smirked at her completely satisfied about what I did. Everybody watched me and the leader in shock as if as they were watching a drama. "That's for bullying all the nerds in the school! And.... If you bully anyone.... You will know what will happen ,if I find out that you threaten them.... Then the punishment for you will be worst and when I say worst I mean 100% worst!!!" I threaten her. She trembled and slowly nodded her head." And.... The rest of you in her group! You... All... One by one.... Will get a taste of your own medicine sooner or later... Depending on my mood... You understand me?" I told them sternly they nodded. I smirked and I turned to everyone in the canteen" Everyone! If they bully you or thy do anything to you that make you upset or anything, tell me. I will make sure they they regret what they did. Ok? Please enjoy your meal and I'm a person that can listen to all your problems. Anything come to me. I will try to help you!" I told them smiling. They cheered loudly as if I was rewarded by the president. I smiled widely and bowed. 
L.joe pov
Wow.... She's good.... I haven't really teach her anything.... And she's already doing excellent! She's like me... When I'm a nerd.... Chunji changed my style into a cool person.... He wanted to teach me how to threaten the bullies to stop bullying me.... But I threatened the bully before he even thought me.... _____ is like me... She really is... I nodded my head in approval. And went to my sit with my food.
Your pov
Yes!!! Yes!!! I finally did it!!! I stopped the bullies from bullying me!! I don't even know why the bullies are the queenkas!! Now I can finally let them taste their own medicine! I see them bullying people everytime in the school. Non-stop! Once they finish bullying a person... They will go bully the other.... They never bullied boys... Maybe except the boy nerds.... I not very sure if teen top bully people but... It's not really my business. But I'm wondering if l.joe bully's people... He never told me about his pass... Maybe I should ask him.... Just then he appeared in front of me. "That was pretty impressive.... You are better then I thought...." He said crossing his legs at the same time. I smirked. Well of course I'm good at this! Once you are blinded by anger... You can do anything to make the person regret what they have done. And I have been controlling my anger for years! Finally I'm letting it all out! "Aren't you gonna eat?" L.joe asked. "Nope I'm not hungry...."I said looking at the table. "I'm going to my locker to take something. I will be back." I told him and left the canteen. I strolled down the corridor, some people waved at me like I'm their friend. I waved back smiling. They smiled back. I finally reached my locker. I opened it and looked for my storybook. I took it and closed the locker. As my locker is the nearest to the staircase. I notice a girl sitting on the side of the staircase reading her English storybook. That staircase is not really used cause its for emergency only so not many people go there. That girl she seems to be new here. Cause I never see her before. Well... She's a nerd and that's odvious. I walked up to her( I don't even know why...) and sat beside her. Then she noticed my presence. She looked at me fear in her eyes.... She odviously been bullied before... I know it cause I'm like that last time too...." Hi... I'm _____.... It's nice to meet you. And you don't have to be scared I don't bite." I introduced myself. "My... Name is.... Seo yeon.. It's..nice to meet you too.... And how do you know I'm scared?" She asked. I smiled and replied calmly"Well... I know cause.... I'm like you last time... So I know how you feel..." "You are a nerd last time?" She asked eyes now filled with curiosity. She's so cute! I laughed and nodded"Yep I was a nerd... But I changed cause I can't stand their bullying anymore! They are so evil...." "I know...."she replied sadly." You are new here right? Come on let's go to the canteen! I bet you haven't ate." I said pulling her out towards the canteen. But then he pulled but her hand. I looked at her confused." I'm scared.... The bullies are there...." She replied worriedly. "It's ok! I will protect you! I wouldn't let them touch you ok?" I told her assuring her. She smiled and followed me. When we reached the canteen I can feel that she stiffen. I smiled at her to assure her again. She nodded and we went to went to wear l.joe was sitting. "Where did you go?!? Aishi! You took sooo long!!!" L.joe shouted at me. I rolled my eyes but then I realised that seo yeon is trembling. I patted her shoulder. She looked up at me. I smile at her. "L.joe... Can you be more polite? Didn't you see that I brought someone here?" I told him totally irritated with his attitude. He looked at seo yeon then looked down and blushed. I started to feel jealous. Very jealous. (I don't know why...) I looked away to hide my disgusted face. "I'm sorry.... I didn't notice you.... Hehe.... I'm l.joe by the way...." He apologised rubbing the back of his neck. I looked away again to hide my angry face. 
L.joe pov
I shouted at ____ for being late even though everyone was staring at me. She rolled her eyes and said that she brought someone here. I didn't even notice her.... I felt bad so I looked down and blushed( due to embarrassment). Then ____ looked away. I notice that she has this disgusted look on her face.... Is she jealous that I blushed? I smiled. Should i continue making her jealous? I'm not sure if she's jealous but she look jealous to me. I apologized to that girl shyly and rubbing the back of my neck,Making ____ turn away again. ~SHE'S ANGRY~ I thought. I smirked. "My name is seo yeon..... It's a pleasure to meet you...." She said blushing looking away from me. Should I just be cold or nice to her? I want to make ____ more irritated... "It's a pleasure to meet you too!" I said smiling and patting seo yeon shoulder. ____ just had a poker face on. I smiled completely satisfied with her reaction. When she saw me she suddenly lighten up and say" Seo yeon, you must be hungry! Or not?" I asked. "I'm not hungry..."she replied. ____ smiled and said" Ok! Now it's time to get to know more about you! Come sit!" She said patting a seat next to her. "L.joe... Come and sit down too..." Seo yeon said shyly blushing at the same time. ____ just smiled. FAKE SMILE____! YOUR ACTING FAIL FOR SMILING! I smiled sweetly( I never smile sweetly at ___ before) at seo yeon and sat opposite her. ____  once again had this poker face... I smirked. "So what class are you in?" I asked enthusiastically." Well.... I'm in class 2-A...." She said blushing again. I see so shes 1 class better then me and ____...Why does she keep blushing? Just then the bell rang. We all stood up and ____ said" Seo yeon.... After school you wanna go out?" "I'm ok...." She said smiling. "Ok then I will meet you at the entrance ok?" Seo yeon nodded and waved goodbye to me and ____. ____ and I wave back. She blushed and walked away quickly. _____ turned and walked away. "Where are you going?" I asked. "It's none of your business l.joe... Leave me alone..." She replied coldly. She has never been so cold with me before.... Now I'm freaking scared. "Hey! Aren't you going back to class?" I called out to her. She ignored me and continued walking. What's wrong with her? Why she don't want to talk to me? Is she angry because of me treating seo yeon so good? I don't know.... I shrugged off the thought and walked to my classroom. When I entered the classroom she's not there. Only after a few moments then she came. I wonder where have she been.... She sat beside me and started spinning her pen. Usually she will talk to me...:( the teacher came in and teach us. I don't even know what he was teaching cause I wasn't concentrating.... I keep thinking about _____.... Talk to me ____.... Talk to me.... I feel empty without you talking to me.... :(
Your pov
That person!!! Treat seo yeon so nice! He didn't even smile at me sweetly before!! What the!!!! I'm so angry! I slammed my locker door and stomped into my class. I decided to put on the blank face so that l.joe wouldn't notice. He didn't talk to me... So I didn't bother to talk to him.... Treat seo yeon so nice.... And I have this feeling that seo yeon likes l.joe... She keeps blushing.... Aishi! I shrugged my thoughts off and concentrated on the class.