Oh no!!

People change....

My mom is BACK!!! Oh no! Damn!!! Now I'm the one freaking out! "_______-ah! Umma is back!" My mom shouted from downstairs. I anxiously replied "Oh! Wel...Welcome back!" "You got to hide. Like freaking now? Cause my mom can come in my room anytime. If she finds out we both will die!" I whispered to l.joe, putting my index on my neck moved it left to right repeatedly. He burst out laughing while hitting his stomach and stomping on the floor. "______? Is anyone there in your room?" My mom asked me. I quickly replied nervously"Wh-What? How can it be umma? It's must be just your ears.... Hehe..." Then gave a l.joe a can-you-shut-up face. He giggled but burst out laughing again! This time much louder.... I'm so dead.... No both of us are so dead...." ______-ah? I really think that something is going on up there. I'm coming up!" My mom shouted. What? Did she just said she's coming up?!? Oh dear.... I immediately push l.joe into my closet not caring whether its small or not. "What the he-"he said." Shut your big mouth and stay inside till I ask you to come out ok?" I cut his sentence and put a finger on his lips. He froze and held his breath.Is it just me or him that is blushing?Cause his face and ears are as red as a tomato! i wanted to tell him when he finally nodded but then...

l.joe pov

Her reaction was so priceless!!! Oh my gosh! I can't help but laugh at her. I can't stop I don't know why but its so so funny! Her face was so funny! Then _____ mom said she's coming up. _____ placed her finger on my lips. I can't help but feel my head heat up. Am I BLUSHING? Why? Finally I nodded my head because I think she realised it. Oh my gosh! Calm down byunhyun! I say calm down! Why are you blushing? What the heck man? Aishi! Stop blushing I say! Stop!

_____ pov 

"_____-ah? What are you doing in the closet?" My mom asked and frowned. "H-huh?! Er-Erm.... Nothing of course! I was just packing my clothes?" I stuttered and rubbed the back of my neck, feeling embrassed and quickly "Really? What are you packing? Hmm? We are not going overseas you know?" She asked and picked up one of my blouse that was on my bed. "Well... Umma.... I'm gonna donate all these clothes...."I tolled her looking down." What? Are you crazy? All this clothes are brand new my dear!" She exclaimed. I sighed and looked away while she continued staring at me completely confused. I decided to break the ice so I said"Well umma.... These clothes are too not my style anymore.... I changed my style of clothing.... Into those cool and badass type?" "Ok.... Why did you change? It's not like you to change your style..." "Mom people change.... To adapt to their enviornment.. That's why I decided to change." I told her. "Okay .... So can you show me your new clothes?" My mom asked while sitting down at the edge of my bed. Oh damn! What now? I stood there and bit my fingers nervously. "If you are not showing me... Then I will just open your closet myself." She told me sternly and stood up from where she was sitting. I starting to panic... Her steps are getting closer and closer!!!! I stepped in front if her and blocked her." Mom you can't see my closet. You really cannot." I told her as sternly as she did just now. "Why not?" She asked. "Erm you weren't want to know...." I muttered. She pulled me out of her sight and swiftly opened the closet. "Oh... My.... What the?" My mom said staring at l.joe. L.joe awkwardly smiled and waved at her. Oh no!! My mom found out! I started hyperventilating.... L.joe immediately came out from his hiding place can came over to me. Asking if I'm all right. "Calm down... Calm down...." He told me while patting my back trying to comfort me. My mom just stared at l.joe in dazed. Finally she spoke"Who are you? Are you____ boyfriend?" "Odviously not. I'm her friend. She say she needs a little help in her clothes so she asked me cause I'm..... I'm... Good at fashion! Hehe..." He repiled rubbing the back of his neck. My mom stared at him suspiciously but in the and smiled. "Oh so you are just ____ 's friend.... I see.... Come on down and have a drink." My mom offered. He looked down and pointed at me giving the I-don't-know-if -she-is-ok-with-that-face. My mom went up to me and calmed me down. 

After a few minutes I stopped hyperventilating. L.joe and my mom were talking to each other like they were long lost friends! They really get along really well! I'm surprise very surprised! 

L.joe pov

I talked to ______'s mom about my school life and some jokes. She even laughed at my joke even though its not funny. She is really very easy to get along with not like my mom.... My mom totally the opposite.... But I love my mom! <3 

Your pov

They talked a lot! And I'm just sitting at the side odviously not involed in any of their conversation.... I'm so bored sitting down there! Soon, l.joe got to leave. "______-ah.... Please walk l.joe out...." She asked me. I nodded and walked him out. When he was about to leave the gate, he turned around and said"Better donate all the clothes and no wearing the nerd clothe tomorrow understand? Or not you shall face my FURY!!" I trembled when he said that... I don't know why... Then he smirked and left. I walked into my house only to find my mom smirking at me.(what's with the smirks?)  She finally said" I like that guy.... L.joe right?" "I don't care you know?"I repiled and walked to my room. Completely ignoring my mom's wide smile on her face. I bet she must be thinking of making l.joe my boyfriend!