So it's all a dream...

People change....

 

Soon, kris head left the spot on my head. I look up and saw kris smiling sweetly at me. My heart shattered. I wiped away the tears to get a good look at him. But then, I realised that he is fading. As I was about to grab him, he raised up his hand and waved happily at me. That stop me from doing anything. So he is gonna leave me like that? Noooo!! I tried to grab him but I can't. I can't! 
 
"Remember... I love you and will always support you." Kris said and smile widely. 
 
"Kris!!" I screamed.
 
He just smiled and looked up. The sun shine on him, making his physical feature more obvious. He is gorgeous... Then he disappeared.
 
"Kris... Kris!!!!" I screamed.
 
I jolted up from my bed and rubbed my sweaty forehead. My heartbeat was beating faster and I was breathing very quickly. I looked up and saw myself in a dark room, only a lamp was placed on a small little table. That was the only source of light. I looked down and saw the sleeping luhan lying at the side of the bed. I bent down to look at him more. Then, I saw water at the side of his mouth. Is he drooling? Haha! He is so cute! I carcassed his face and wiped away his saliva. I guess I was too hard on him cause he woke up. He grabbed my hand and sat up.
 
"Are you ok? Anywhere painful? Are you hungry? Why aren't you replying? Are you seriously ok? Do you need a drink?" Luhan asked non stop.
 
"Luhan... I'm perfectly fine." I answered and gave him an assuring smile. 
 
He breathed out a sigh of relieve. And then, followed by a silence.
 
"So... Where is kris body?" I asked to break the silence. 
 
"We already brought him to the castle..." Luhan replied casually. 
 
"What castle?" I asked, my curiosity level rising. 
 
"Oh ya.. You are new. The castle is where we placed all our vampire dead bodies there. The healers there will try to heal them. If they can't, they would try to do something else to make them be able to survive in some ways. Like examples popping out in dreams, coming back alive for a week and etc. So yeah, kris is there." Luhan explained.
 
"Ohhhh... That explains a lot..." I muttered.
 
"What? He appeared in your dream?" Luhan asked and sat on a bed, looking at me like a child wanting to hear a interesting story.
 
"Yeah... He did." I replied smiling.
 
"Really? What did he say?" Luhan asked leaning forward.
 
"He said he would support me in whatever I do and will appear in my dreams when I needed help." I replied smiling lightly as the memories flashed into my mind.
 
"Really? He is such a meanie.... He didnt appear in my dream..." Luhan said and pouted.
 
"Haha! I'm sure he would appear in your dream my dear." I responded and back hugged luhan.
 
Luhan giggled and leaned back on me. 
 
"Luhan... Can I see kris body later?" I asked.
 
"Yeah ok." Luhan said and smiled.
 
I don't know why.. But there is always a silence after our conversation.
 
"Erm.. Luhan why am I in a dark room?" I asked.
 
"Oh. It is actually my room. Watch this." He said cheekily.
 
He escaped my embrace and scampered to a switch. He pressed it and suddenly the room changed colour. From dark black to rainbow colours. He has many drawings on his wall. Like a dragon and a boy. I guess it's him. Then he has many pictures hung on his walls like the whole exom. He and kris. He and lay. He and xiumin, Tao and Chen. He really love s. He always have a big rainbow made by cardboard placed at the door. And at the corner of his room, there is alot of pillows and soft toys placed there on the floor. His room is really cute. I feel very comfortable and happy when I'm in his room. I like this room. No, I love it! Without me knowing, my lips curved into a smile. Then suddenly luhan pressed the switch and it became the same old dark room. My face became emotionless.
 
"AHHHH!! I don't like dark dark roommm!!" I whined loudly.
 
Luhan laughed loudly and pressed the switch. 
 
"Hey, wanna go to the castle now?" Luhan asked smiling.
 
"You don't say?" I replied cheekily.