I'm tired....

People change....

 

~ next day~ 
"Today so tiring...." You grumbled.
"I know.... I'm feel like dying now..." L.joe grumbled and groaned.
"Then just go home and rest. I don't think it's very tiring...." Seo yeon muttered.
"Cause you are smart...." L.joe replied lazily.
"Come on! What's with you today? Where's your energy???" Seo yeon asked.
"It's all gone.... It's all gone..." You and l.joe replied together. Seo yeon pouted.
"Aish.... I going home now.... I don't care about you two anymore!" Seo yeon said. You pouted and looked down.
"Seo yeon.... Sorry... We both are just really tired." L.joe said yawning.
"Ok guys. Bye... You two go home and rest. Rest well. Tomorrow is weekend!" Seo yeon exclaimed. You giggled. 
"Ok bye...." L.joe and ____ said. She waved and we walked back home.
"Hey _____.... What if I say I like you? What will you do?" L.joe asked.
"Erm.... Erm.... That will never happen." _____ said.
"Oh...." L.joe replied. Then awkward silence.....
"~Soooo~ do you like anyone now?" L.joe asked.
"I don't know.... I really tired... I wanna go home and sleep. Tomorrow talk ok? We can call and message each other." You said yawning.
L.joe yawn and said" Goodnight.... I'm going in now." 
"Kay.... Bye... Night...." You replied.
Once you reached home you shouted" Home Sweet home!!!!" 
"My girl is back! You look tired go and rest." Umma said.
"You know me the best umma. Goodnight! Where's Appa?" You asked scratching your head.
"He's bathing." Umma said and continue to watch her drama.
"Kay." You replied and walked into your room. 
Once you entered, you threw yourself onto the bed.
"You are really heavy...." Someone said. 
Who's that?!? You thought. 
You turned your head to see luhan on your bed. Before you can scream, he cover your mouth causing you to be very shocked.
"Don't panic.... I'm here to tell you something. You want to know more about kris right?" He questioned.
"Mmmmmm!!" You replied.
"Huh? I don't understand? Can you repeat?" Luhan asked.
"Mmmmmm mmmm mmmmm!!!!" You shouted but it was still soft.
"What are you speaking?!?! Speak Korean! Or Chinese!" Luhan said. You tried to remove his hands but his too strong. You showed him some finger signs. Then he finally realised that he was covering your mouth.
"I'm sorry. Forgotten that I was covering your mouth.... Hehe..."Luhan said rubbing the back of his neck.
"It's ok.... So what you wanna say about kris?" You asked.
"Oh.... About that day he ran away.... He felt really guilty.... So he doesn't have the face to face you now.... That's why he didn't find you today. Hope you forgive him." Luhan said crossing his legs.
"I don't put this at heart. So.... Can I just go visit him at the forest anytime I want?" You asked excitedly.
"It's best you don't without me telling you cause.... He doesn't want to hurt you.... I so will tell you when you can visit him. He wouldn't pop out in your room like me. So don't worry." He smiled cutely.
"Then why did you pop out in my room?" You asked.
"To tell you this." Luhan said straightforwardly.
"That's all?" You asked going closer to him. His face become redder and redder. He's very cute.
"Y-ya! What you talking about? Of course I came here to tell you this only!" Luhan said looking away. 
"I know I know. I'm just teasing you." You said giggling.
"What the? You must be tired go and rest bye!" He waved and ran towards the window but then, he hit the window and fall backwards. 
"Haha!! Be careful!! You ok?" You asked and see if he was ok.
"I'm fine... I'm fine.... Thanks anyway." Luhan said. 
"Kay..." You replied.
" Kay... Bye!" Luhan said and opened the window. He waved the last time and disappeared. 
Why does luhan and kris disappear so fast? You shrugged the thought off and went to your bed and sleep.
~~~~~~~~
Hi! Kyuhae4ever here! So how the story? I hope it's good.... I hope my style of writing is better.... Feel free to feedback anything about my writing or anything about the story. Hope you enjoy! Thank you!! Xie xie!!