I love you...

People change....

 

Luhan pov.
She really light up my world.... Now I know... She is the one I truly love....
My pov.
Hehe.. Luhan is really nice... I giggled and smiled lightly. Only to find kris glaring at me. 
Now what did I do? I didn't do anything wrong.... I like luhan and what is he going to do? Wait... Did I just say I like luhan? So... Everything is answered.... I like luhan.... 
My face heated up and I stared at the ground their to sort out my feelings. Then I felt a warm touch on my hands. I turn to see someone so perfect.... 
"Are you ok? Do you want to go out to breath in some fresh air?" Luhan asked smiling.
His voice is just beautiful.... 
My heartbeat was beating faster and I was immersed by his beauty. 
"Hey... Are you okay?" Luhan asked and waved his hands in front of my face. 
I blink a few times and smiled awkwardly. 
*so embarrassing!!* 
"Yeah okay." I replied.
His face lit up and he lead me out.
"...." Kris muttered.
We exit the house and walked into the forest. Then suddenly. I felt someone hold my hand. I turned behind only to find luhan staring at the ground looking sad. 
"Is there something wrong?" I asked.
"_____.... I can't stand it anymore. I like you... No in fact... I love you..." Luhan blurted. 
*wow... What a big confession...* 
I didn't know what to say so I kept silent. But I secretly feel very happy!! 
"Will you be mine?" He asked looking straight in my eye. 
"You love me? Prove it." I said looking straight at him. 
He took a step forward. He gently cupped my face and lean forward. I felt his soft lips crash into mine. Electricity flowed thorough my body and my heartbeat fasten. I wanted to push him away but my body is not listening to me. My eyelids became heavier.... And soon I closed my eyes and enjoy the moment. I turned my head to have a more comfortable position. He deepen the kiss and his hands s around my waist. My hands slipped to his back neck and pulled him closer to me leaving no gap between us. I opened my mouth slightly and his tongue went into my mouth and explore around. Once he retreated from my mouth, my tongue slipped into his warm oven. Then his other hand slipped into my t shirt. His warm hands touched my back and chill was sent down my spine. That made me open my eyes. I pulled away from him and looked down. 
"I'm sorry..." He muttered.
"It's ok...." I answered.
He closed our gap again and pecked my lips. He smiled and blushed hardly. I was shocked by his actions but I like it. I blushed too and intertwined my hands with his. 
Why is he so cute? 
We walked straight without knowing where we are going, letting our legs take charge. We didn't talk but we stole each other glances. We walked for hours without chatting only enjoying each others company. Without knowing, we came to the seaside. The sight is just beautiful.... He motion me to sit down. I sat down beside him and lean on his shoulder. His secure arms wrapped me. He kissed the top of my head and hugged me tighter. I giggled and together we enjoyed the sight. I really feel very safe in his arms..... I really love him.... I look up and saw him staring at me. We smiled at each other. Then an mischievous idea hit me. I smirked playful and pushed him away. Thus making him lie flat on the sand. I went on top of him and sat there.
"_____ ah! What are you doing?!" He shouted laughing.
"Haha! Do you love me?" I asked.
"No! If u let me go I love u." He replied smiling.
I pouted and tickled his side. He laughed out and tried I contain his laughter but failed. Then he grappled hold of me and we turned upside down. Now, he is on top of me.
"Do you love me?" Luhan asked.
"No! Let me go and I will love you." I replied and laughed.
"I don't like that answer!" Luhan shouted.
And with that, he tickled my side and everywhere. I laughed till my stomach hurts.... 
"Stop... St....stop!!!" I finally screamed.
"Haha!! Okok..." Luhan smiled.
1 sat up and sat on his lap. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. Ahhh.... I really love you luhan I really do. Then suddenly luhan turned me around and said.
"I really love you.... I really do..." 
"I love you too and I really really love you...." You replied and hit your head with his. 
He smiled and leaned for a kiss. Again, his lips crushed mine. This time I automatically turned my head for a better position. I deepen and kiss and opened my mouth willingly. He explored my mouth. Then, my turn came. I explored his mouth and my hands traveled up his chest feeling his abs. He slipped his hands into my t shirt. I felt the same chill. But my eyes didnt open. He touched my back and traveled upward. I didn't stop him because I was sure. He targeted my bra but I pushed him lightly signaling him to not touch it yet. He respect my decision and back away from it. His hands slipped out of my shirt and he s his hands around my waist. I pulled him nearer making sure there is no space between us. 
After one hour of making out, he spoke while kissing. 
"I love you more then anything..." 
I smiled gently his chest. 
"I love you too...." I replied and break away from him and looked down. 
He leaned to continue the process. Well, we did....but soon, he break away. Our lips were rosy red but we didn't care. But we weren't in a mess. Actually we were.... His hair was messy and my shirt was out of place. But who cares? As long as I am with him and he is with me. I'm contented.... 
~~~~~~~
Hey~ I'm back! Sorry for the late update.... I hope you all will understand...:) haha anyways... I can see my subscribers increasing! I'm so glad thank you all! Back to the main point... How are you all? Comment maybe?