Today....

People change....

 

Your pov.
Why does kris have red eyes? It looks y on him but.... It's still creepy.... I haven't been talking to him for a long time.... He doesn't have red eyes when he was young.... Then why does he have it now? Red contact lenses are cool but you don't go around with red eyes right? I tilted my head and continue to think. 
~ one hour passed... ~ 
I'm getting no where.... I have been listing down some reasons why kris has red eyes. But those reasons are so unrealistic.... One of them is, kris is a vampire. Like that will ever happen right? Vampires don't exist! Aish.... I ruffled my hair and sighed. "Yah! Lunch time?" L.joe said waving his hands in front of my face. "Oh... Lets go!" I said pulling him to the canteen. "Hi...." Seo yeon said as she stood beside l.joe. Both of us waved at her. She smiled and blushed. She sat down beside me and read her book. I took out my timetable and see what I have later. Physics class.... Math class.... And many more.... Today is gonna be a long day.... "Yah. L.joe." I said looking up to face him. He glared at me. "I was about to tell you that you did a very good job changing me. But.... I think we can go back to being friends? I feel awkward calling you teacher out of no where." I told him. He stared at me an nodded with understanding" Ya... I feel awkward too... I understand,so lets stop with the weird callings. And besides you are doing great! Continue to do well my friend!" L.joe said patting my shoulder. I smile. Thanks l.joe for your understanding.. 
Seo yeon pov
L.joe and ____ were talking. They odviously forgotten my presence! I turn and look out of the window to see a pair of red eyes staring at us. It's hiding in the bushes. I feel very uncomfortable so I looked away. Lunch ended.... We went back to our own classes.
Kris pov
Time is passing very slowly.... _____ having some boring lessons. I'm just here in the bushes staring at her. I'm not bored looking at her. After she finished her lessons. She waved goodbye to the girl which saw me eariler. Now she's walking home with l.joe.... Why him??!?!!! It should be me!!!! It should be me!!!! Calm down man! Chill.... I got to go.... I'm freaking hungry now.... Then I ran to the forest.
Your pov
Once we reached l.joe's house,"L.joe!! Go in now!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" I said pleading him. He finally gave in "Kay!! When you reach home. You must MUST!! Message me ok?" L.joe said sternly. I softly giggled and replied"Ok go in go in!" I pushed him towards the door. Once he entered I jumped for joy. Why? Because I'm gonna find kris!!! I ran towards the bushes to find him. "Kris? ~kris~ ~where are you?~" I sang. But then there was no response.... "Yah!" I shouted. I turned 360 degrees to get a glimpse of every direction. 
Kris pov
After so long I can't find a prey.... I'm freaking hungry now!!! Then I heard _____ calling for me. She smell awesome! I can smell her tasty blood from here.... Kris!!! Don't hurt her!! "Go home now!!!! I don't want to hurt you!!" I shouted. I sounded hoarse but I don't care. I want her to leave. "Kris? You wouldn't hurt me. Why would you? It's not like you have a gun or something right? You wouldn't me right?" She said worriedly. Why would I her? I will never ever do that!!!! Never!!! "Just leave!!!" I screamed. She jumped backwards shocked. I'm sorry ____.... She turned 360 degrees again and she saw me. Her face immediately lighten up and said"Kris!! There you are!". She walked forward to me and grabbed my hand. She pulled me out and pouted. She's so cute! "Why do you want me to leave?" She said angrily. "Leave now or I will leave." I said looking away from her. Stop breathing kris!! Stop! ____ went forward and hugged me tightly. Now I can really smell her blood. I can't take it anymore!!! I pushed her away causing her to fall. I ran away quickly leaving her dumbfounded. 
Your pov.
What the heck?!?! After what kris did.... I was flabbergasted! I didn't know what to do.... Just then I saw a guy shorter then kris, I can't see his face cause the place is dark. But I can see his eyes cause it's red too.... Red eyes.... He walked forward to me then he asked "Are you ok? You know it's very dangerous here." The boy said. He helped me up while I just stared in space. "Hello?" He said again waving his hand in front of my face. Without knowing, I took out my phone and put it in front of that guys face. The light shone onto his face. He didn't even flinch when a huge amount of light suddenly shine onto his face. Normal people will flinch.(I guess...) He look like an angel.... He has baby face.... I feel like pinching it!!! "You look really cute!" I finally said. He lightly smiled and replied" Everybody says that when they see me...." I nodded my head. "What's your name?" I asked. "My name is luhan! Xi luhan!" He said cheerfully. 
~~~~~~~~~ 
~Hello~ kyuhae4ever here! Happy new year!!! Thank you everyone for voting in the poll!! Please comment and subscribe!! I hope you enjoy! Bye!!