Breaking down

People change....

 

Your pov.
 
Slowly.... His eyelids fell. A single tear dropped.
 
"I... Love... You..." 
 
Was his last words to me.... I wanted to tell him that i love him too.... but... its too late... My heart cracked.An indescribable pain rushed through me. I can't believe it... Kris... My kris is gone.... He saved me... His love... For me is so much... And I didn't cherish it... 
 
"AHHHHHH KRIS!!! DONT LEAVE!!!!!" That's when I screamed and shaked the life out of him.
 
But he didn't respond and lay like an angel on my thighs. I carcass his face . Smooth and pale.... Lifeless and emotionless... All thanks too me.. This pain... Is so painful... It's so bitter... It's so horrible... It's so intolerant! 
 
"KRISSSSSS!! PLEASEEEEE!! I'm begging you!!!" I shouted and hit him hardly, tears flowed like nobody's business...
 
I was getting out of control. But do I look like I care? No. I was screaming, crying and hitting kris. Hoping that he would respond. I know he would, he wouldnt leave me behind if he loves me right? I continued to try my luck.
 
Luhan and Tao push my away from kris before I start to hit him even harder. I tried to push myself away from them and go to kris. Why they want to stop me? Why bring me away from him? But they are too strong. I can feel myself getting weaker and weaker. But, i continue to reach for kris. My tears dropped everywhere. Everyone was crying.... Luhan cried harder seeing me in his arms crying harder and harder. 
 
Then I realised that I'm so tired... Tired of living. Kris is like almost everything to me... What am I gonna do without kris? Hmm? Someone answer me?! I am having a mental break down and I'm going to burst.
 
"____... Ah... Don't cry..." Luhan muttered
sniffing and grabbing the shrugging me.
 
"My best best friend just died in front of me! because of me!! I should hav died! He love me! I love him! You know this feeling of lost I'm feeling now?!" I shouted loudly. 
 
I felt a hard hit on the back of my neck. I looked back and saw luhan hands raised. He was crying hardly. more hardly than i thought. Thats when I feel my body dropping and i see the lifeless kris on the ground. 
 
"I love you too..." 
 
That's when the world went black.