Haha.... Very funny...

People change....

 

You stood there staring at the ground. What do I do now? What am I suppose to eat? Blood? I don't want to drink blood! How am I going to see my parents? I'm afraid that I will hurt them.... How do I look? Do I look like a monster? You were thinking about all these and ran to someone's room. And looked into the mirror. Red eyes.... Others all seems the same.... Did I put contact lenses? I shouldn't have red eyes. Yep! I shouldn't! So let's see if there's a contact lenses in it. That's all you thought. You leaned closer to the mirror to double check. Then you felt wind blow against you, but it lasted for only a second. Then you look up at the mirror and saw luhan standing there, staring at you. You two stood at that position staring at each other. This was the first time you see luhan so serious. He looks.... Scary....
 
"You don't have to check anything. There's nothing wrong with you. No difference with you except for your eyes." Luhan told you.
 
You never seen luhan like this... He's so strict.... 
 
 
"I get it..." You replied. 
 
"Can you don't be like this? I know how you feel about being vampire... I been through that... I understand... I totally do.... But... You have to accept the fact that you are a vampire. You can't keep deceiving yourself." Luhan told you, walking up towards you. 
 
You slightly nodded and looked away from him. Soon, luhan was standing right in front of you. Your faces were inches away from each other. So you continued to stare at the ground.
 
"Look at me." Luhan said and shaked you arms.
You slowly looked up and saw his gigantic eyes looking down at you. 
 
"Now... From today onwards.... When I ask you to drink something... You better drink it all... You understand me?" Luhan warned, leaning his face towards you.
 
You blushed furiously and nodded your head. Luhan lips curved into a cheeky smile. You turned away because you knew that he saw your tomato face. He grabbed your arms and brought you downstairs. 
 
"Are you okay?" Lay and xiumin asked you at the same time worriedly.
 
"I'm fine." You smiled at them.
 
"Phewww~" xiumin placed his hands on his heart.
 
"Why did you do that?" You asked curiously.
 
"I thought you went to kill yourself." Xiumin said.
 
"I won't do that. I'm not that type of person." You replied.
 
Lay showed a thumbs up for you. And you smiled at him. On the other side, luhan was like.... I shouldn't have brought her down. Now all her attention is with lay and xiumin. Unfair! Luhan thought and pouted. But, no one seems to notice. Just then, kris came back. He slowly walked up to you and looked down.
 
"I'm so sorry...." He apologised.
 
"It's ok... It's over... What has past, just let it go.." You replied him and smiled. 
 
He smiled back at you and hugged you tightly. You hugged him back. What the?!? I want kris to hug me!!! I want _____ to only hug me!!! Luhan thought. Jealousy is running though him right now. 
 
"How long are you gonna stand there?" Luhan scowled and rolled his eyes.
 
"Someone is jealous...." Lay walked over to xiumin and whispered.
 
"I know right.... It's getting really awkward..." Xiumin whispered back. 
 
They both giggled and covered their mouths. They both look like gossip girls in high school! Luhan ran towards them and pulled them together, making a small circle. 
 
"I heard both of you ok? Don't gossip about us ok? Especially in front of us! I don't like ____ or kris ok? I don't like anyone! So get the facts right!" Luhan scolded them as softly as he could. 
 
"You sure you don't like both of them? And how can you hear us? You weren't talking so loudly..." Xiumin asked cheekily. 
 
"I didn't really hear it. I just knew that you both were talking about us. Xiumin.... You are so untrustworthy...."Luhan sighed.
 
Xiumin looked down and pouted.
 
"So you like both kris and ____?!?" Lay asked whispering still.
 
"I-I... Xiumin.... I hate you!" Luhan, this time shouted. 
 
"I'm so sorry! It's just a slip of the tongue!!" Xiumin defended himself.
 
"Chill!!! I won't tell anyone ok?" Lay told luhan.
 
"Pinky promise?" Luhan asked and brought up his pinky.
 
"Promise." Lay told him, and intertwined his pinky with luhan's.
 
"You know.... I'm really curious about what you all were talking about just now.... Can you tell me?" Kris asked and did his puppy eyes. 
 
"Er.... We were talking about... About... Xiumin! He... He... Took my underwear and wore it! He forgot to.... To... Wash it! So I was very angry with him. And he told lay... So.. So.... Lay promise to not tell anyone.. But I told you in the end... So it's alright...." Luhan stuttered nervously.
 
"What the heck?!?" Xiumin screamed and made the 'what the heck face'. 
 
Xiumin was so irritated and frustrated. he cant believe that luhan said that! Lay was like trying to contain his laughter but failed miserably. Xiumin and luhan was like giving lay the 'its not funny' face. But, lay ignored them and continue laughing.Kris gave luhan a suspicious look. While luhan awkwardly laughed and rubbed the back of his neck.
 
"Hahaha!!!!" You laughed. 
 
You were laughing so hard that you were rolling on the floor. Once kris saw you, he laughed along. I love to see her so happy.... Kris and luhan thought.