Hmph!

People change....

 

I looked down and squeezed his hands.
 
*awwww... No problem:) remember what I say ok?* 
 
A deep voice in my head spoke. Is it kris? It must be him! 
 
"I will an always will..." I replied and smiled.
 
Luhan sniff harder and wiped away his excess tears. I let go of kris and turned around to look at my boyfriend. I walked up to him and cleaned his tears and embrace him trying to comfort him. 
 
"Lulu... Don't cry. Go talk to kris..." I said and smiled.
 
He nodded lightly, he breathed in and out to calm himself and walked towards the beautiful creature.
 
"Hi... *sniff* *sniff* we knew each other for years... You should know that I'm not strong when it comes to you right?" Luhan said and held kris hands. 
 
Luhan suddenly turned around and stared at me.
 
"____ ah can you leave us alone for awhile?" Luhan asked. 
 
Why? Is there any secret? Obviously! Hmph! But all i did was smile and walk away. But inside I was questioning myself. 
 
What was it that for? 
Why did he ask me I leave?
What does he not want me to know? 
Is it related to me? 
Did luhan do anything wrong?
Am I that untrustworthy? 
 
Luhan pov. 
 
Once I saw her left, I turned to the sleeping beauty.
 
"Kris... I never told you before... I liked you before you know that? Not as in the member and leader relationship but as in the love relationship.... Please don't hate me." Luhan said and squeezed kris hands.
 
*you liked me before? I would never hate you my deer! Why would u ever ever think that way? But I seriously didn't know you liked me. It kinda freaked me out but I'm ok:) So what do u still like me?* 
 
A deep voice asked in luhan's head.
 
"Obviously not!" Luhan shouted causing everyone to look at him. 
 
He bowed a few times in apology and continued.
 
"I do not like you now. I like ____.." Luhan whispered.
 
*ohhhh... You sure you dont like me? im irrestitable. Pedo face! And... Im everything you ever wanted right? Okok I'm just teasing you!  Well it's good! At least you are not two timing! Remember don't ever cheat on her. Or I will kill you LITERATELY.* 
 
Kris deep voice ringed violently in luhan's mind. Scaring him a little cause if kris ever talk to him like that, he know that he was serious. When he say serious, meaning very serious. He placed his hands on his head and acted like a solider.
 
"Yes sir!" Luhan smiled. 
 
Then he see a small smile on kris face. He rubbed his round eyes and stare hardly at kris face. KRIS IS REALLY SMILING!! OMG! His eyes wasn't playing with him. Could it be kris is given another chance to come alive?