Kris/_____?

People change....

 

Luhan stared at kris then at you. And then at l.joe. L.joe wasn't looking at you, he was looking at the floor. He pouted quietly...seeing kris so happy with you. 
 
"Luhan hyung, why are you pouting?" Kris asked gently.
 
"H-huh? Nothing!" Luhan awkward laughed. 
 
Kris looked at him suspicious, but soon turned away. 
 
"Hyungs.... When are we going to your house?" L.joe asked impatiently.
 
"Chill bro. Lets go now." Kris said and guided the way. 
 
After walking for like 2 hours, (you thought you were going to faint) you finally saw a big bungalow. It's big grand and awesome. It's look so beautiful! You feel like rushing in! 
 
"Is that your house???" You shouted excitedly.
 
"Ya!" Luhan said proudly. 
 
Luhan smiled looking at you so excited. he felt like hugging you tightly.Kris open the gate and let you all in. You were amazed by how big the swimming pool is. The flowers were so beautiful! But, you had never seem these type of flowers before in your life.... It's very mysterious.... But, you shrugged the thought away. Cause the flowers were just enchanting! 
 
"You really like the flowers right?" Someone asked pointing at the flowers from behind you.
 
"Ya. How do you know?" You asked still staring at the flowers.
 
"Well, it's pretty odvious...." That person said.
"Really?" You turned around.
 
To your amazement, you saw a handsome boy standing behind you. He look cute and bubbly. You really felt like squeezing his cheeks. 
 
"Who are you?" You asked smiling.
 
"I'm xiumin! I live here! It's a pleasure to meet you!" He exclaimed and shaked both of your hands. 
 
"It's a pleasure to meet you too! I'm _____!" You laughed at his cuteness. 
 
You two look like long lost friends! When he smile, xiumin is very adorable! You two kept smiling widely at each other, soon your cheeks were sore. 
 
"How long are you both gonna stand there?" Kris said scowled.
 
Xiumin let go of your hands and bowed to you.
 
"Sorry.... I think I held your hands too long.... It must be numb right? I'm sorry..." He apologised, eyes filled with guilt.
 
"Hey.... Why you suddenly apologise? You didn't do anything wrong. You didn't hold it very long too. It's not numb. Don't worry. Kris was just asking us why are we standing here. Not trying to rush you." You assured him and placed a hand on his shoulder. 
 
Xiumin gave you a slight smile and walk into the house.
 
--------
 
Kris was standing at the door looking at both of you,jealousy is the blood in his body boil. When he saw you put a hand on xiumin shoulder, he wanted to go up to you and pull you away from xiumin. 
 
------
 
"Kris... What's wrong?" You asked worriedly as you saw him staring blankly at the floor.
 
"Nothing. Lets go in." He replied and pulled you in.
 
Your eyes and mouth went wide open.
The furniture in the house is daebak!! All look so modern and cool. All the colours contrast with each other. It's very awesome. Your face was filled with amazement and your eyes are sparkling. Kris smirked when he looked at your face. Then all of the sudden you shouted 'wow' when you saw the cool,awesome and your ideal type arm chair. Kris giggled lightly and smiled widely. He keep smiling when he's stared at you. While the jealous luhan who is stand at the side keep pouting.
 
"_____.... She's so cute when he smiles. I feel like squeezing her cheeks! Why is kris standing so close to her? I want to be close with her too....Why is kris not with me? He should be with me...." Luhan muttered softly but xiumin who was eavesdropping on him giggled.
 
"Hyung, who do you like? Kris or ___?" Xiumin walked closer to him and whispered into his ears.
 
Luhan panicked. Cold sweat were streaming down his face. He didn't know that xiumin was standing beside him. He was completely oblivious of xiumin's presence.... He is freaking out! 
 
"H-how did y-you know?" Luhan asked nervously, although he knows the answer.
 
"I heard it. So who you like? Kris or _____?" Xiumin asked cheekily.
 
"I don't know...." Luhan replied sadly.
 
Xiumin pouted and said" once you know it, tell me....." And walked away disappointedly.
 
Who do I like? Luhan thought.....