Why did you?

People change....

 

No one pov.
We fixed up and smiled at each other. He squeezed my cheeks and patted my head. 
Honestly, if anyone do that to me, I would kill that person. But since its my boyfriend, it's ok:). 
We held our hands and skipped back home like young children. 
 
L.joe pov.
I can't do it... I really can't anymore! How could I ever harm my BESTIE? No way! I'm gonna tell her man! I'm gonna do it! I pumped my fist in the air with determination. But then, after I took one step, my whole world spun. I tried to walk but I can't. Instead, I started to run. I run faster and faster into the woods. I cannot control my movements or anything... I'm being control! 
But how can it be? 
Body! STOP!!! Stupid idiot! 
However, it is not working! What's happening?!? Helpppppppppppp!! 
 
My pov
I entered the house only to find xiumin giving us the cheeky look.... Chen giving us the pedoface.... And kris glaring at us non-stop. I looked away from all the different expressions. Luhan squeezed my hand tightly assuring me. I smiled and him and looked back at them. 
 
"So you two are together?" Chen exclaimed.
Luhan smiled widely and spoke proudly" Yes we are." 
 
Kris grunted and rolled his eyes.
 
Why can't he be happy for us? I sighed. Then, I notice xiumin turning to look at kris in a bitter face. Curiosity filled me. As I was about to ask xiumin, he turned back and smiled sweetly.
 
"I'm so happy for you two! Luhan finally getting your gal!" Xiumin exclaimed and patted luhan shoulders. 
 
Luhan smiled widely and hugged his bro. Luhan turned to face kris. His face turned solemn and bitter.
Is he hiding anything from me? 
Luhan walked towards the cold figure.
 
"Kris..." Luhan muttered.
 
Kris turned and smiled slightly. 
 
"Take care of her..." He whispered. 
 
Luhan looked up at kris and nodded sadly. 
Why is luhan so sad? I mean he has done nothing wrong in liking me. If he likes kris then he has a reason to be sad. But, Pluuuueaseeee! Luhan is not gay. 
 
Then, loud footsteps interrupted my thoughts. I turned to see my BFF. Why is he here? 
 
Luhan pov
Without knowing I dashed into exo m house. What am I gonna do? Am I gonna kill ____? I can't! I stopped at my tracks. Finally! I glared at _____. I can't believe I'm doing it! I immediately looked at her neck. And my feet take off. ttttt! I am gonna kill her! 
 
Kris pov.
L.joe is glaring at her... Why? Wait... Is eyes are looking at her neck... Is he... Is he gonna kill her? When he started to move, I immediately went in front of kris and blocked him. I felt l.joe flanks sink into my weak point. My body became numb. Everything feels numb. I can hear faint sounds of my name. I see blurry ____ and my friends. 
 
"Krisssss! Wake up!!!" 
 
I hear someone shout. I want to answer. However, memories of me and _____ played through my head. The young us. I was chasing _____ happily.... However, she fell. I was shocked and helped her up. Then, we rested under a big tree and I treated her favorite ice cream chocolate chips.... He kissed my cheeks lightly and told me.
 
"I want to married you one day!"She exclaimed and hugged my tightly. Thats when I love her very very much....
 
"I also want to marry you!!" i responded and hugged her back.
 
Then, I left cause I became vampire. I miss her... I love her... However she doesn't feel the same way as me... A tear dropped from my eyes. That's when I saw ____. 
 
"I... Love... You..." I muttered.
 
That's when everything is gone....