Me and l.joe? Impossible!

People change....

 

L.joe pov
I was walking home from _____ house. Did I mention before that I live a few blocks away from ____? Yep I live a few blocks away from____.... I don't think she knows it... Well.... It's ok I guess.... Anyway I was wondering why _____ was so afraid of letting her mom know that I'm at her house till the extent that both of us will die! Why? Why? Since I was lost in thoughts.... I reached home faster then I thought! (Although our house is a few blocks away... We still have to walk.... So it takes a while for me.... Hehe.... I'm always lazy when it comes to walking home...) I opened the door and flipped my hair to the side. "Mom! I'm home!" I shouted." Oh my baby's home! Come,come! Have your dinner!" She told me gesturing to me to come to the kitchen. "Mom... I'm not a kid anymore.... Don't call me baby...." I told her sighing." You are always my baby in my eyes"she told my putting her hands on my shoulder. I soften and smiled sweetly at her. She smiled back.Just then my father came back. "Honey! I'm back! I have good news!!!!" My dad screamed. I waved at my dad happily, he waved back as happily as I did. "Oh! My son is back too! Got good news to share to you two!" He screamed and jumped towards the kitchen like a kid. I  my shaked my head and turned my head towards the dinning table. When everyone was sitted I started digging in (i was very hungry then....) when I was about to eat the first bite of food.... " Oh ya!! I was about to tell you the good news!!!" My father exclaimed. Making me jump and lose my grip to my spoon. I looked at my father with the what-the-heck face, he immediately apologized. I nodded and wanted to eat again but then...." Sooooo?!?! Where was I?? Oh ya oh ya!! The good news!!!!" He shouted holding his forks and waving it around trying to catch our attention. "Dad.... Seriously! Don't shout! Cause I really can't eat because of it!" I told him odviously feeling very irritated. He made an ok sign and continued"The good news is..... I got PROMOTED!!" The shouted. This time I wasn't irritated that he shouted cause I was so happy for him!! My dad always wanted to get promoted cause he wanted more salary so that he could give his parents more money to use. My dad has always been a good son.... I'm happy that his my dad.... <3 I was clapping my hand like a child to congratulate him. While mom went over to him and kissed him on his face. I smiled at their skin ship.... Just then the phone rang. My mom walked over to the phone and picked it up"Hello? Oh hi Mrs Oh! ...... He went to your house today?!?! With your daughter?!?! Oh my gosh!!!Is that true?!? Are they together? ...... No? Why not?!?? ..... They are just friends? I always wanted them to be together.... They looked perfect for each other..... Yep... We just have to wait... Oh ok bye!" Mom ended her conversation and walked back to the dinning table face all gloomy. "What happened? What are you talking about? Who is Mrs Oh?" I asked. "Son one question at the time. Nothing much happened. I was talking about you and _____. Mrs Oh is _____'s mom. " She answered me. Did she just say me and____? What the heck? It's impossible for us to be together.... Right? I don't even think she likes me.... So what is she doesn't like me? I don't like her.... So why should I care? "Mom we are just friends.... We both have complete different personality..." I told her. "That's why you both are perfect! Opposite poles attract!" My mom explained. "Mom... Why are you comparing me and ____ to poles? Magnet and humans are different!" I tried to tell her." Honey.... Just go with the flow.... He will find his true love one day.... Unless his fated to be alone in life." Father joked. "Honey! Don't curse your own son!" Mom shouted at dad. I sighed and walked back to my own room.
Your pov.
"You what?!?" I shouted at umma. "I was just talking about you and byunhun...."umma explained. "Mom.... You and l.joe's mom were talking about me and l.joe being together! You know that's like impossible right?" I told her." Anything is possible..." She try to convince me. I facepalmed myself and walked up to my room. Before I entered the room I shouted to my mom"It's never ever gonna happen I'm like 90% sure!" "We'll see!" Umma replied. I rolled my eyes and closed the door.