Getting bullied....

People change....

All eyes turned to look at me when I reached the canteen. Some of them looked at me with disgust ,others having a confused expression on their face.(That looked very ridiculous! but i didnt laugh cause i was'nt in the mood...)I swallowed down the lump in my throat and turned away from everyone.( but I failed to look away cause I'm in the MIDDLE OF THE CANTEEN!!) Just then, the queenka shouted" can you believe it? This nerd has been reading books in the toliet since last month! She's so dumb! She odviously know that we the queenkas know where she is! Can't believe it! Nerds are supposed to be smart in both logic and accedmics but she isn't in logic!" Everyone started nodding their heads and whispering to one another. They were even pointing at me! The queenka turned to her friends and nodded evilly. They smirked and then one of them took out an egg and threw it at me! Everyone burst out laughing! The queenka let go of me and walked towards her table. and starting throwing eggs at me saying"Look whats that? you are so ugly that i don't know who you are! Wait.... In the first place you are ugly!"Soon, everyone started throwing random things at me some even threw me at eye liner! I tried to duck but failed.... Soon, I was sobbing on the floor. Just then I heard some one shouted from the entrance of the canteen " Stop!! All of you! Leave her alone!" I turned around to see who was it. To my surprise its l.joe.....