Cold War....

People change....

 

Your pov
"Ring!!!" The school bell rang. I strod up lazily and walked towards the door. Just as I was about I leave, someone pull me back. I turned back to see l.joe looking at me in the eyes. His eyes filled with guilt. "What do you want l.joe?" I asked coldly. "Why didn't you talk to me in class?" He asked looking at me sadly. I pulled away my hand and said coldly"I have to go seo yeon is waiting for me." I turned and walked away. He shouted my name but I Ignored and ran away towards the entrance. "Hey seo yeon!" I waved happily. She smiled then out of no where blushed.... Ok can.... "_____-ah.... You brought l.joe here too?" She asked gently. "No I didn't why?" I said confused. She pointed behind me. I curiously turned my head to see l.joe panting. Why is l.joe here??!?? Aishi! "I didn't invite you here you know? Please leave." I told him coldly staring at him. He smirked and said" Seo yeon.... Will it be ok If I come with you two?" And did some agyeo. What the heck?!?! He never did agyeo to me before!!! Tsk! I turned away and clenched my fist. "It will be ok if you come along right ____?" Seo yeon said. I turned around to see her looking at me with pleading eyes. It's not ok if he comes along!!!! "Ok whatever...." I said giving up. They both jumped up and l.joe went to high five with seo yeon. Seo yeon blushed and high five him back. They look so perfect together... My heart aches to see them so close.... Why I'm I feeling hurt? I turned away to hide my sad face. 
L.joe pov
I shouted ____'s name a few times but she ignored me. Sigh... If she want to play.... I will play along with her. I smirked and ran up to her. When I was behind her seo yeon told her. She looked at me coldly and said" I didn't invite you here you know? Please leave." I felt my heart ache. My heart is in pain.... Why.... I WANT YOU TO FEEL THE SAME TOO ___!!!! So I did some agyeo to seo yeon and she allowed me! Yes! Now I can follow ____! So i went to high fie with seo yeon. she blushed and high five me back. Just then I saw ____ look away from us showing a sad face. Hehe.... My plan is succeeding.... Then I shouted enthusiastically" Come on let's go!!! Lets go eat lunch! Today we don't have afternoon class right? So let's eat outside!!! Lets go!" I pulled seo yeon and gestured ____ to come. She ignored me and walked out of the entrance herself. I smiled at seo yeon and pulled her out of the school towards ____. 
Your pov
L.joe..... So... I don't know what to say about him anymore.... I can feel myself getting more sad.... L.joe did agyeo, pulled seo yeon, smile sweetly at her.... All he didn't do to me before... He likes seo yeon I can't be sure... But this is what I assume... And seo yeon likes him too.... This is for sure.... Just then I heard l.joe and a girl laughing. I turned to see seo yeon and l.joe laughing.... "That joke is soooo fun!!!!" Seo yeon said in between laughs. "I know!!!!" L.joe said wiping his fake tear away. I turned back. I feel so hurt!!! L.joe treat seo yeon so nice!!! I don't think he had told me a joke before.... Why is he treating her so nice.... I can feel myself getting more depressed. ____! Don't be irritated! Just give me that cold expression and ignored him. You can do it! I smirked at the thought an turned around. They were chit-chatting. :p " Seo yeon so where you want to eat?" I asked. "I'm ok with anything..." She smiled. I smiled back" I think we should go to the nearby Raman store! It sells delicious Raman!" L.joe exclaimed. "Ok! Lets go!" Seo yeon said smiling. I just smiled at her." ____-ah... Do you know how to go there?" L.joe asked. "No. You lead the way." I said coldly. He nodded the both of them walked in front of me and start talking about their family. L.joe never talk to me about his family before. I can't take it anymore! "Guys... I need to go,something happen at home. I need to go now. Bye." I said and waved at seo yeon. "What happen?" L.joe asked. I ignored him and walked away from them. 
L.joe pov
I was talking to seo yeon about random stuff. Whatever she said.... I didn't listen at all... I was just looking at ____ to make sure she's ok. She's looking down... Very down... Is my plan too over? I don't know... Whatever I will just continue. Then suddenly ____ need to go.... She say there's something wrong at home. What's wrong? Now I'm all alone with seo yeon.... Awkward.... I looked at seo yeon. And found her staring at me. Once she saw me... She turned away and blushed. We stayed in silence for a long time. It's very very awkward. If I'm with ____ there will never be such awkward moment.... I can't stand it. I can't stand this awkward moment. Then i open my phone and said" Seo yeon... My mother messaged me to come home and eat.... I'm sorry I can't go to the Raman shop with you..." She smiled and said" It's ok... "Then I waved to seo yeon, making her blush furiously. I turned away and ran to ____'s house. What happen to her family? I hope they are alright. Once I reached her house I knocked their door. Just then, Mrs Oh opened the door." Oh! L.joe! What brings you here?" She asked happily." Oh. Erm... _____ says something happen in your home... So I was wondering what was it..." I replied worriedly. "No there nothing wrong. Nothing happen at home too. Why did ___ say that?" She asked. She went back home for nothing? Is it because of me and seo yeon? I'm starting to regret my plan and I'm now panicking!!! Just then someone from the staircase asked" Mom whose at the door??" Then I saw ____ walking towards the door then she saw me. Her curious expression turned into a cold and cool expression. "Hi __...." I said waving to her awkwardly. She ignored me and turned away. My heart shattered.... I.... Sooo.... ."_____! That's not how you treat our guest! L.joe come in have a drink!" Mrs Oh said. I just kept looking at ____ sadly letting mrs oh drag me to the sofa." You sit here I go get you a drink." Mrs oh said. I just nodded my head like a zombie. I looked at _____.... She was just ignoring my presence.... I'm so hurt....
Your pov.
L.joe came to my house.... What does he want? Make me more depressed or what?? Why am I feeling so hurt? It's not like I like him.... or maybe I do... Well.... Even if I like him.... He wouldn't like me back... He likes seo yeon... It's kinda odvious.... Seeing him just makes me more angry and sad. I don't want to feel this pain anymore..... I'm just gonna ignore him. So I turned away from him when he said hi to me. Then my mom scolded me I didn't even hear what she said I was just staring at the floor hoping that he will leave soon. My mom went to take a drink for him while I just stand there looking at the floor. I was so upset that I don't even want to look at his handsome face. I can feel his gaze but I just stop myself from looking at him. Then my mom passed l.joe a cup of orange juice. She always very nice to l.joe... He thanked her politely. I can't stand the awkwardness anymore so I told my mom "Umma. I'm going out." "Where are you going my dear?" My mom asked gently. "I don't know. Bye mom!" I said and waved at her. 
L.joe pov.
She is really angry with me.... I'm sorry ____.... I didn't know that you will be angry with me.... Just then ____ said she was going out. Then she waved goodbye to her mom. She didn't say goodbye to me..... Sigh... Once she closed the door mrs oh sat down beside me and said"What happened l.joe? You two fight right? And you came here to explain to her right? Go out now and explain to her." I smiled at her and bowed"Thank you!! I will be going now! Bye!" I said enthusiastically an waved to her. She waved back and I exited. I turned left and right and spotted _____ on the phone I ran up to her. I stood behind her and listened to her conversation.
Your pov
"Hello? Who are you?" I asked. I was walking aimlessly when someone called me. "I am your friend... And I was your best friend when you are 8..." A mysterious person replied. "I don't care. I gonna hang up." I said. "Yah!!!! Don't you dare hang up! You win you win!!! I'm kris wu!! The one that went to Canada!!!!" Kris screamed into the phone. I pulled the phone away from my ears cause it's just so loud. Then I realised who was talking to me! (I know I slow reaction..) "Krisssssssss!!!! Oh my gosh!!!! I'm so glad to hear you!!!!! I miss you soooooo much!!!!!!" I screamed in my phone. I'm so happy!!! Kris!!! My best buddy!!!" Yah! My ears hurt you know?" Kris said." Oh... Sorry my friend... I'm just so happy to hear from you!!!" I told him enthusiastically. "I miss you a lot too!! Your mom told me the wrong hand phone number causing me to call your dad..." He said. I can imagine him pouting from here!!" Haha!!! Really? I'm so sorry!!" I apologised in between laughs. "When I can I meet you? I really wish I can see you now.... I really want to see how you look like... Fat/skinny... Handsome/ugly.... I really want to know....." I asked. "I'm sorry buddy... I can't see you.... I'm very busy... I can send you a picture of me! When you see me you will faint and fall for me!" He said confidently. "I won't fall for you! Whether you are handsome or not! If you didn't change from last time.... Maybe I will fall for you.... But you changed... So I won't fall for you!" I said giggling. "Hey!! I didn't change ok???" Kris shouted.Ya... Sure.... I laugh! "Ok ok...chill my buddy!!! Don't be mad!" I said while pouting." Ah... My best friend pouting huh...." Kris said. "No I'm not!!! I'm not pouting!!! Don't assume!!" I shouted and pout again." See!! My friend is pouting again!" Kris teased." That's it! Where are you?" I asked putting a hand on my hip. "~oh~ my friend's angry... You have changed... You became friecer.... And you look cooler...." Kris said. "I didn't change! I'm still wearing my blouse and skirt! I'm still holding on to the book that you gave me!! I'm still me!" I retaliated. "No.... You liar..." Kris muttered. "Kris.... HOW THE HECK DID YOU KNOW I CHANGED MY STYLE?!?!? WHERE ARE YOU?!? IF I FIND YOU.... YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!!" I roared. 
Kris pov
I'm in the bushes.... Why did you change so much? Who changed you? You perfect just the way you are last time... Why did you change... Although you look cooler... ier... But still... You changed... I still love you as my buddy.... But... You changed... I hope you change back soon... And you liar!! Anyhow lie to me... "Chill! You looked like a lion just now." Kris said laughing. "Very funny huh? Please tell me where are you.... I really feel like meeting... I really want to see you... I miss you...." ___said pleading me to come." I'm sorry... Maybe next time cause there's someone behind you...." I told her. 
Your pov.
I turned around and found l.joe looking at me coldly. Why is he here? Aishi out of all the places come here! "What do you want?" I asked him coolly. "Who are you talking to?" He asked looking at me. "I don't have to tell you l.joe. It's none of your business. Just leave me alone." I told him looking towards the bushes. Just then I saw a pair of red eyes looking at me and l.joe. I looked carefully and saw it clearly. It's beautiful.... Once it realised me looking at it. It disappeared immediately. I was so fascinated by its beauty. I want to see it again. I feel like I have some connection with it.... "Hey!!"l.joe shouted." What?!?" I said. "I'm sorry.... You know what? I'm sorry for not talking to you just now. I wanted to make you jealous and angry... Cause you look funny.... But I regretted it.... I'm sorry... I feel horrible when you ignored me...." He explained looking down. I immediately know that his not lying. "Ok.... But don't do it again? Ok?" I said patting his shoulder. He smiled and said "Yes madam!" I laughed and we walked home together.
Kris pov
I was watching her and that guy. His name is l.joe. He smells nice.... Both of them smells good but indont want to drink my best friend's blood.He's blood must be tasty... I wish I could drink his blood right now.... Just then ____ turned and saw me. I was busy looking at l.joe then realised that she was looking at me. I immediately left.