I'm happy today!!

People change....

 

Your pov.
I'm ok with l.joe already!!! :D I'm so happy!! Now I'm smiling like a fool! When my mom saw me she smirked. That smirk.... I know it.... She must be thinking that I'm with l.joe.... "Umma... Don't.... Let your imagination run wild...." I warned her. She smiled and smirked evilly and walked towards the kitchen. "Umma!" I shouted as I watched her left. She ignored me and poured some water for herself. Seriously.... Umma always like that... Always think that me and l.joe are together.... :p. Just then my father came back. Once I saw him I shouted"Appa! Umma is letting her imagination run wild!!! And she has no control of it!!!" "What?!?" My father shouted dramatically. My dramatic father.... Haha... "What is your mom thinking about?" He asked." About me and l.joe being together." I said crossing my arms and pout. My mom laughed and walked over to me and pat me head. But when she saw my pouting face for the second time, she burst out laughing. Umma... Seriously... What's so funny? My mom seems to have read my mind said in between laughs" Your pouting face! It's so cute!! I haven't seen it for a while!!" Ok can... "___-ah.... I kinda like l.joe.... He's very perfect for you...." Appa said giving me a smile. Appa.... Seriously... "See! Even your Appa likes l.joe! Are you two together?" She asked enthusiastically. "Oh... Yes." I said. I'm being sarcastic.... "When I they ever gonna get together?!?" My mom shouted putting a hand on her hips, odviously very irritated. I playfully stuck out my tongue at her. Once my father saw it he started to also make funny faces at her. Umma slapped his arm playfully. Father fake fall and scream"Ow!!! Can you be more gentle?" Umma and I laughed. That night... The house was full of laughter..... But everyone didn't notice someone looking at them in the bushes....
Kris pov
____'s back home.... Seeing her so happy makes me happy too.... I don't like her... I love her.... but... Now that I'm a vampire... I can't love her anymore.... I don't want to her blood although I maybe very tasty... I will feel extremely bad.... I hope I will stop loving her.... I can allow myself to love her as a sister. But I can't let myself love her as something else anymore.... I can feel my tears forming in my eyes.... So I ran away... Letting my tears fall from my eyes. 
Your pov.
Lalalala.... I'm so happy today!!! I get to hear from kris!!!! Kris!!!! I'm old friend!!!! I love him so much!!!! As my brother! Actually... I don't know.... Maybe... I like him more then that.... Kris/l.joe? Who do I prefer more.... I mean I don't like kris. I also don't like l.joe.... Maybe I do like one of them.... It has been so long since I heard from kris.... I have been waiting for him for a few years....so... Who do I like? L.joe/kris?
~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone!!! This is kyuhae4ever! I know this chapter is short... But I'm pretty busy these days... I hope you all will understand... And is this story very confusing? I'm gonna explain it... So you all will understand better :) So you are confused about who you like.... Kris like you but you don't know. He trys to forget you. L.joe is also confused. He's not sure if he like you.... Seo yeon likes him. He does not know that she likes him.... End of explaination! :) Thank you all for waiting and reading the fanfic! Please comment more! :) I hope you all enjoy reading this fanfic! *bow* please continue to support this fanfic!! Saranghaeyo!! <3